Need to drink milk in order to get healthy strong bones

>need to drink milk in order to get healthy strong bones
>at the same time I don't want to ingest the estrogen the government puts in there to turn us into nu-males
What do? Should I drink the dairy jew or are there other sources of calcium out there that won't make me low test?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23670169
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

there are no substitutes for milk

- mark rippetoe

(drinking milk and getting big and strong is good for you)

Milk is a tool of the Jews. Just take a calcium supp.

Inject 500mg test weekly to counter the estrogen

What about E2 tho

goat milk

Soy is better for you and doesn't affect estrogen levels contrary to popular belief. Any plant milk though. Hemp, cashew, almond, etc. Just check to make sure it's fortified with calcium.

Also leafy green veggies, tofu, etc.

Go direct to a family farm and get raw milk

Fermented soy is good for you, most of the unfermented stuff is bullshit.

Milk comes from titties. Where can I find tits that give off soy?

Are you retarded

>believing what dairy lobbyists have fed you

Maybe eat a fucking vegetable for once in your life instead of drinking something thats 50% fat and designed for a baby cow.

wrong.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

>tfw lactose intolerant and can't make easy drinking gains
>tfw I'm not being brainwashed by the government
It's a confusing feel

cheese you moran

That doesn't counter estrogen though. Actually will have the opposite effect. That's why it can give you gyno.

Get raw milk from grassfed cows, pay attention that whenever a cow gets antibiotics that the milk is taken off consumption. They shouldnt neither get injected with roids or growth.

Let me tell you a secret that Veeky Forums doesn't know. You know how we eat all those eggs for the protein, but just throw out the shells? Don't do that. Grind them up, throw them in a blender, and keep them so you can sprinkle a few on your morning oats or whatever. You only need a little bit to get all the precious calcium your body needs, and you don't have to drink poisoness hormone filled cows milk.

That, or you can drink goats milk. That shits expensive though.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Number of subjects: 1

What a great study. No other factors were included either.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21353476

Milk is bad:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23670169
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19496976

Soy is OK, according to a large metaanalysis on soy studies (over 100+ studies examined):
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

Though it is somewhat theoretical. Google "aromatase inhibitors", you can find them in all sorts of food and they kinda block excesses in estrogens. Kinda.

There was a study showing that the body takes up calcium found in vegetables twice as well than calcium from milk. Don't have source but you can look it up

Also, bone broth is good for bones

Now that sound damn nice, gotta try that after the next omelet.

>Implying 95% of dairy farms aren't family owned
>Implying the manufacturers aren't co-ops owned by those same families
Ya been memed son.

>50 percent
>Whole milk is 3.5%
Can user maths?

Shut up and drink faggot.

Studies have shown that those who drink milk get more broken bones than those who dont. Milk does fuck all for strong bones. Look it up

>Fails to post studies
Studies prove that user is a total faggot.

The idea that "you need milk to grow strong" is an anachronism from 20th-century agricultural lobbying that has turned into dogma. It's right up there with "bananas are a great source of potassium" as far as bullshit goes.

A lot of the things Americans consider to be staples of nutrition are products of marketing and government lobbying.

He probably meant calories, it's close
Pic related, sort of. The fact that most farms are owned by families doesn't mean shit
Literally google "osteoporosis and milk consumption correlation"
>Ha! I'm a smart big boy, I'll show him! Correlation isn't causation!
Not always, but it doesn't exclude it either. The acidic protein in dairy leeches calcium off the bloodstream to alkalize your blood after it's been acidified, so the dairy calcium literally gets pissed out, look it up.

My mom was retarded and made me drink soy milk as a kid and I didn't drink milk a lot after and I never broke anything except my hand fighting