Chubby Female on Tinder

I'm a chubby female on tinder who doesn't have any proper body photos to post on tinder that aren't going to make me look like a dweeb (mirror selfies). But it's kind of awkward when guys message me and I feel the need to let them know I'm chubby before they continue talking to me. Should I even bother being on tinder before I get fit? Maybe I should save myself the shame. It will take like a year for me to get truly fit though, and I'm pretty lonely.

If you're chubby you'll get laid, but every girl that calls themselves "chubby" isn't 150-160lbs, they're actually 200+.

List your weight and height on your profile if you care so much about being transparent.

If you're chubby with most of your extra weight in your legs, that's hot as fuck and any guy would want you.

If you have a bad fat distribution with much of it going to your belly then you should just go ahead and kill yourself.

Lots of guys like chubby girls on tinder, well I thinks that what they tried to go for since it's easy for them but if you really want someone decent I say get fit first, then go on tinder since that should make you even more desirable in real life that guys will even come up to you, which sounds better than tinder.

My body looks pretty much like the photo in the OP, maybe slightly bigger boobs and arms though. Kind of embarrassed to list my weight and height on my profile in case any exes happen to see it also then laugh about how I got fat.

>make me look like a dweeb (mirror selfies)
girls hate guys that take mirror selfies and want them to have interesting pictures of travel and fun stuff.
guys just want to see what you look like and if your personality/desires fit well enough with theirs. interesting pictures just give us an icebreaker if not going for prepared lines

pic is hot, but you are probably larping and a landwhale

not much of a problem though, guys just swipe right until run out of swipes. No one has the time to actually look at pics and read profiles

You're a tinder chick. You don't have dignity, so why worry what anyone thinks?

OP photo is shopped to shit and intentionally black and white. You don't look like that. That's how an avg height girl looks like at 150ish and the model is probably 170-180 w a disgusting square ass and cellulite legs.

Post your height and weight plus how long you've been seriously lifting weights, it's the closest you'll get to an accurate image without posting pics of yourself.

i used to just swipe right but then i was only getting matches with chicks i wasn't interested in...
i could improve my profile but fuck i hate taking photos.

>tee hee I look just like this model

Do you have a face like hers too? She can get a pass because she has an attractive face, but she's still fat as fuck. And you're also fat as fuck.

Get off you're lazy unmotivated arse and lose some fucking weight. Are you in the USA? You're probably average and normal there, but to the rest of the sane world you're fucking enormous. Pic in OP wouldn't be able to move around in day to day life here in Europe.

otoh there is no point in looking at chicks who you do not match with

How much do you weigh then?

lol what am i gonna do, not be a shy awkward fuck and meet them IRL?

If you would have a body like in your picture you would constantly have guys lining up to you. Post yourself, Im pretty sure that you look much worse than that

I'm 150 at 5 ft 3.

Post pic height and weight

Simply stop stuffing your face like a hippo and hit the gym.

what is your routine then?
I go like

>match chick
>wow love you hair
>bby gurl wan sum fuk?

smart completion makes it effortless. I don't see much value in tinder besides that. When a girl swipes you, she is kinda dtf already

Well, I do have guys lining up to me. But I don't think that says much about my attractiveness. And I still don't feel confident being naked in front of people. It would have to be an old fashioned relationship, but nobody seems into that anymore. Everyone wants to fuck right away. Pretty depressing honestly even if I wasn't fat.

this woman is 5'3 150lbs. You sure you dont look like that OP? Its not only about your weight, fat distribution is much more important

>Well, I do have guys lining up to me.
why would you even use tinder in this case?

You're fine to post your height and weight in your profile then. If your face doesn't look fat every thicc fetishist will be matching you.

there are other apps for dating not as bad as tinder
i pussy foot around and lose their interest or mine desu

Jesus Christ no. Fortunately I was gifted with better genetics and muscle even without working out. That girl is fatter/less muscular than me. Less weight in the stomach and more in the legs for me. I'm more dense I guess.

First thing I look for in a girl when considering a relationship is whether our conversations flow, second thing is whether they're sexually interested. Nobody has time to wait around for fat tinder chicks to play games while they message 14 other dudes. Why don't you just meet people IRL?

If your profile has no full body pics, everyone who matches with you is either into fatties or is brand new to online dating. Fatties always try to hide their bodies and it never works. You can always tell by the face and the arms.

P O S T B O D Y
O
S
T
B
O
D
Y

I'm particular. Also a shut in at the moment.

>uses tinder, the casual hookup app
>complains about people wanting to hook up
Women are retarded. Fuck this gay earth

I feel guilty about meeting them IRL before I tell them I'm chubby. Seen so many posts about catfishes and I really don't want to be one of them. Also barely actually talk to them. Not many of them really interest me. I swipe right hoping for them to say something interesting, but they fail most of the time.

Tinder is the most popular app and I haven't had much luck with OkCupid. Most people on OkCupid are retarded and creepy. On Tinder there are actual normal guys.

Who want to pump and dump. They're not there to woo manatees.

you could send them a pic before you meet.. but if you had a pic you were happy with you could post it on profile...

THAT'S COOL AND ALL BUT HOW IS THIS FITNESS RELATED AGAIN

You tried Bumble? they try to dupe you by putting the sexiest profiles at the top of the stack tho, but less overwhelming for chicks because they have to open the convo.

And what's in your profile exactly? You have to have something interesting there at least to throw them a bone.

Love how fat women think they're deserved us actually taking the time to write them something interesting.

Pro tip, 99% of those guys who like you on tinder want to fuck you and never speak to you again. They're not interested in anything apart from that warm hole. We invest our time in actually interesting/good looking women.

SLIDE THREAD SLIDE THREAD!
Fucking hillary needs to get a job and stop being a NEET, its been months since the election ffs.

I'm not OP, but I met a guy on OKC (not Tinder but basically the sane thing) so it's possible to find relationships on apps. Just put NOT LOOKING FOR SEX and don't put slutty pics.

Tinder is not the same thing as OKC you moronic sow

Deserved? Um, yeah that's not how I think of it. But there has to be something other than their physical appearance that interests me, and "hi", is just going to get ignored unless I'm incredibly bored. Also it's not like I'm exclusively matching with hot guys. I mostly swipe right on average looking guys. I'm not picky about appearance especially considering I'm chubby. Would actually love to meet a chubby man with a good face like me. So they're on my level. But I still would like to get in shape because for good sex I need to be confident.

So you act uninterested while messaging 10 different dudes and then you wait for one to not only be attractive, but also put the effort in to entertain you without receiving anything in return? And then when some random guy gets lucky and comes up with a one liner you find kinda funny what does he get? "Oh btw I'm fat lol". No regular guy that's looking for a relationship is going to bend over for you. Maybe weird cunts on OKC would be more tolerant to being disrespected and they're certainly more likely to make advances towards girls who seem entirely uninterested.

Here's my advice: pick one guy that you like, show interest, make an effort to make the conversation flow, be honest about your insecurity about your weight and if the dude likes you he'll tell you it's okay and if the dude isn't okay with it then he's not into you and it's time to back out before you fuck. It's like you expect some guy to magically become infatuated with you without you showing any interest towards him or indication that you'll return the favour, but that guy also has to be super attractive and immediately funny otherwise it's "creepy". You're literally the kind of uninteresting vapid bitch that makes guys wish they matched with a catfish. If you've spent any amount of time on boards like this you should already know how unattractive this behaviour is.

umm yes it is. Most guys on OKC want sex.

You're making a lot of assumptions there. Calm down.

>"hi", is just going to get ignored
i've found high has about the same reply rate as any other message i give...

More like most guys on OKC don't want to date you specifically

If they have something interesting in their profile I might respond. But honestly I hardly respond in general because for one, I have tons of matches and it's overwhelming, and two, the wondering why I'm even on the app thing, probably just wasting people's time if I respond.

I mean it's just shit she's already said. "Dudes lining up" can mean 10+ but I just used a ballpark figure to make a point so I don't really care if it's 4, 7, 10 or 25. She matches and waits for dudes to message first with something she finds interesting, hence they have to entertain her without receiving anything in return, and somewhere between then and when they make arrangements to meet, which shouldn't be that long of a conversation, she feels the need to tell them she's overweight. Why aren't you reading the thread? The second paragraph wasn't assuming anything, it was just the impression I think her actions give off.

>I have tons of matches and it's overwhelming
Bumble, girl has to open the conversation within 24hr match, guy has to reply within 24hr ,messaged for the convo to be saved. u can recover missed connection but not unlimited.

Obviously most girls just say hi..

You realize you're talking to "she", right?

And on tinder the "dudes lining up" is like at 700 at this point. So you're damn right I'm going to ignore the ones who just say "hi" and have an empty profile. Why would I bother? There's no reason for me to want to talk to them aside from their physical appearance, and they probably have a low IQ if they think "hi" is going to get my attention when they haven't said anything about themselves.

Assumptions were that the guy has to be super attractive and immediately funny - not in the slightest. I'm attracted to personality and again, match mostly with average guys. If they message me something interesting, only then will I find purpose in messaging them back, unless they have a cool profile. And they don't have to be funny.

That wouldn't really work for me. I'm particular and most guys don't put what I'm looking for in their profiles. So I have to put it in mine and hope someone who fits will message me.

"Probably fatter in real life"
Has never persuaded me not to swipe right assuming they aren't clearly obese
Most guys don't care anyway if you're just 'chubby' not obese

OP you need some serious social, personality, and reality gains before anything else. Ever thought YOU might need to be interesting and engaged as well for things to happen? Nobody gives a fuck if you're "chubby" (fat) when they're just trying to get to know you. Either it will matter and they'll pass or it won't and you can move forward.

Absolute best advice you can ever get when it comes to finding someone is just to take care of yourself, your life, and do the shit you find fun. Put yourself out there. You'll meet someone, guaranteed. Get your hatchet-wound plugged with some dick if you desperately need to, but sure as fuck don't go looking for Mr.Right on tinder of all things.

>girl
>only 700
I'm a guy and have 900
Either you don't go on much/are hyper picky or you're not that great
Most girls I know have 1000+. I saw a girl get a notification saying "you have 2xx likes, swipe to get matches" or some bs

you do realise that you're replying to a bait thread created by a dude?

I don't go on much. Also only a small percentage of guys in my area are acceptable.

You sound like a thoroughly shitty, self-absorbed person. This "make everyone else do all the work" attitude is why you're a fat fuck in the first place. You want a guy? Fucking work for it. Make the first move, put in the effort, and for fuck sake don't fly the giant red flag of desperate insecurity "I'm fat btw....". YOU'RE the reason tinder isn't working for you.

More than likely a dude larping as a female but even fat chicks can get attention and acquire orbiters in the age of tinder. It's fucking sad how even fattys can have egos these days. Some developer needs to come out with an app that will even the playing field.

literally every thread is CIA/IDF psy-ops, fuck outta here. every thread without timestamp is a lie. it is fun to roleplay

Are you really hot?

Most of my guy friends say they have like max 100 matches.

>meme pic

Kys my man

>only a small percentage of guys in my area are acceptable.
This is either some expert level bait or an actual woman.
Only women are capable of being this simultaneously insecure and vain.

>only a small percentage of guys in my area are acceptable.
there are only a small percetage of women in my area that are acceptable too. either single mums, ugly/fat, or nonwhite.

You'd say that too if you were swiping across a ton of black and Mexican gangsters who can't spell. I'm sorry I'm not insecure enough and could never possibly be insecure or lonely enough to swipe right for them.

That's wasn't an assumption. That's me telling you what my first impression of you would be as a guy who would be looking for more than just a random hookup, given the general population of tinder and the way you choose to respond or not respond. If I have to wait around and a text conversation turns into a slow 15 minute per sentence e-mail conversation I'd lose interest really fast. If I thought you were cute and you responded in a friendly way to my first message it would be at least somewhat exciting/interesting/whatever and I'd actually want to reply, try to keep the conversation flowing etc. You don't get exposed to someone's personality until they're comfortable around you and that doesn't happen unless they feel like you're making a bit of effort too.

You say you're attracted to personality but you want to mass talk to random dudes and judge them based on one line of text? You can't even come close to a general idea of someone based on that. You say you're looking for a relationship but you're not doing anything to stand out from all the vapid thots and attention whores. In reality, a lot of the shit you've said makes me believe you are one of them. I think you'd have way more success and close calls if you actually took the time to shoot a friendly reply or 2 every now and then. Frankly, the people who put the most effort into their profiles and copy paste the same "witty" first message to every single girl are the ones who you're trying to avoid as a general rule of thumb since most of them are just looking to hook up, but they're the ones you're most likely to message back because somehow you seem to perceive the value of a human based on how much effort they put into an app for casual sex.

Anyway, the main takeaway here is to just arbitrarily pick a couple of guys that stand out to you and send them a flirty/genuinely friendly message and suddenly you're the most interesting girl they've talked to that week.