/fph/ - Fatribution edition

On this glorious day of July 19th it's been finally confirmed that 500 pound man also known as "Assbreaker" or simply "Boogie" is an actual cuck.
Confirmation can be found on his twitch stream /160266419 at apporoximately 1:28:30 and on the following stream /160284571
Fat faggots beware: this is what will happen to you someday!
also /fph/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YXmP1calUkY
twitchDOTtv/videos/160284571
reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/5tyoml/ruh_roh/
reddit.com/r/boogie2988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boogie2988: Female edition

This is what HIGH PERFORMANCE looks like boyos.

Average Veeky Forums lurker

Has the day when nobody gives a living shit about this fat bastard finally come? Jees, what a time to be alive.

BOW TO ME, YOU KEKS.

Im watching the VOD.

God he's fucking pathetic.

Today's attraction in our frick circus: woman with the balls of an elephant!

Boogie lurks on Veeky Forums btw

youtube.com/watch?v=YXmP1calUkY

>at apporoximately 1:28:30

>drop below 500 pounds
>wife leaves you
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. He's about to balloon back up isn't he

I actually believe that his fucking heart creates a pressure of at least a couple MPa to push his oily blood around his colossal body so if it rips apart the blast would be comparable with NK nuke test and there would be literally billions of pieces. Great shoop btw.

She was getting her ham slammed by the BBC

When you need more chemicals to sustain yourself than the whole /fraud/.

>Fatribution
Put a very large grin on my face, thanks OP

He probably starts half the fucking threads about himself.

link?

Her fupa looks like a tongue

>everyone memes about this for years
>Boogie ignores it, says that there's absolutely no way that it can happen
>it turns out to be true
>reveals it on stream of all places ("I probably shouldn't go public about it, but it's okay")
>calls himself an asshole and defends his wife

Hory shet.

>the stress has turned me into an asshole
>the diet this week has turned me into a real asshole
>although I've always been a bit of an asshole

Fucking lel

Just check his vods.

otherwise, twitch tv / videos / 160284571

Add a dot and remove spaces.

moral of the story "nice guys" never win and sex is part of a healthy relationship

hope she gets knocked up by the bull

time?

Somebody post the full link and stop being a fucking cuck

twitchDOTtv/videos/160284571

What happened? Can someone give a tl;dw?

>twitch tv / videos / 160284571

At 6:15 he talks about separating with his wife after the surgery

I hope she takes everything he has. Nothing gets me hard than to see beta cuck get fucked by the system he supported

And she STILL is going to take half of his shit, I almost feel bad if not for the fact its the biggest I told you so ever.

Would be better if it turned out to be this guy

>those notifications saying "Gotta get paid to get laid y'all"

Why do you guys care so much about this guy?

Nothing worse than a weak guy who takes all the blame

For all the cancerous, mind numbing stupidity that is the average meme spouting twitch chat, they are funny in their irreverence.

t. boogie

Hahahaha is that real?

So is there any evidence his wife actually cheated on him? So far all I've seen is that they're separating and she took a photo with a guy this one time. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but jumping the gun like this seems a bit pointless. Am I missing something?

That Tweet is legit, holy fuck he's going to get cucked by the system, what a dumbass.
twitter /dez2988/status/540699297965023232

Can we get some Veeky Forums guys to gangbang that whore and put a video on the internet? Shes obviously available for three things now
Food
Cock
Food

because, Boogie, you embody (several bodies really) everything we don't want to be.

I still don't get the fascination. He's a fat dude who plays video games.

Can you show me one healthy relationship that didnt involve sex? Boogie cant have sex due to his fat she however can you just need someone willing to do it

Fat attention whore who uses his past for pity points to get other people to finance his downfall

>that part where he plays the old video of him proposing and showing the ring to his wife on a video to see "if he can feel anything"

Is Boogie going nuclear?

jesus christ

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

That's not evidence, that's speculation. Again I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm asking if we're taking part in school-yard gossip or whether we're commenting on something we know has happened

Oh fuck
I see

>implying a woman is going to put up with no sex at all
>implying she isn't already fucking chad on the side
>implying that she is unfuckable / ugly

Seriously, think for a moment. Women in today's society consider 1-4 weeks without sex a 'dry spell'.

Boogies wife realized he isn't going to die anytime soon so she's breaking up with him

It's called common sense.

He's fucked for sure. What a dumb fat slob. Women only care about two things. Getting fucked and money. Clearly she wasn't getting fucked (by him, anyway) so she wanted those youtube shekels.

Jesus

>calls out Veeky Forums
>DONT GET ANY CRAZY IDEAS SHES NOT KEKING ME BECAUSE SHES STAYING HERE!

kek you can tell he never had sex

But I wasn't asking for common sense, I was asking for proof this happened. I even said that I'm not doubting it, I just want to see if this is concrete.

>small chance he won't die on the table and give her the easy way to millions
>suddenly cheats
Gets the noodle doodlin'

>Seriously, think for a moment. Women in today's society consider 1-4 weeks without sex a 'dry spell'.
Pretty ironic that a post from Satan made me want to off myself.
I'm in a dry spell so long I'm 1/6 of the way to late in life wizard status because I won't nail fatties.
Don't even have standards, just hate how clingy they get

I don't feel like opening that link. Someone give me a rundown.

why am i laughing so hard at this

And just at that very moment she was working her frustrations out with a Veeky Forumsizen, ignoring boogie's desperate texsts.

Such is life.

Just marriage issues. Not even talking divorce yet from what I can see and they're still together currently. She is thinking about staying in a hotel for a bit after the surgery, that's literally it so far. Some people think she's cheated but I've asked for some proof of that and no one has any it seems.

Basically you've not missed much.

of course theres no proof but the dude cant even touch his dick.

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/5tyoml/ruh_roh/

He probably be lying but...

>black egytians

Are they doing this shit again?

>Of course there's no proof, so here's some more non-proof

user I'm just trying to get something solid rather than gossiping. I'm not saying it didn't happen, I'm not saying you're wrong for thinking it did, I'm just wondering if there's any actual proof here. Comments on his weight or her friends or whatever isn't proof, even if it's 'common sense' like this user said

People own houses worth millions. This is only rich by Alabama Nigger standards. Anyway:
>implying she won't turn on the waterworks to the judge and take half of his shit while keeping all of hers

Thanks user, have a big tiddied bitch

t. Boogie lurking ITT

As a person who actually watched both the ending of the first stream and the whole second stream I can confirm that there was no proof provided on the matter of cheating.
HOWEVER
If something looks like a duck, swims like a duck, sounds and even fucking TASTES like a duck, it's likely to be a goddamn duck.
He even stated during his stream that his wife never cheated on him and it would be "right out" for her if she did, but the void in his fat eyes said everything for himself during that moment.
Also he looked beyond pathetic when he turned on some girly rock and tried to sing along while crying and most likely considering suicide. I mean I've seem men being broken by harsh reality but this goes beyond anything I've witnessed.

>She is thinking about staying in a hotel for a bit after the surgery
Weird that the daughter of a multi-million dollar business owner would have to stay in a hotel. Weird.

Haha probably

> Dated while he was morbidly obese
> Married when he was morbidly obese
> Stayed with him while he continues to be morbidly obese
> SHE'S LEL GOING TO BREAK UP WITH HIM

Well she's certainly taking her fucking sweet time. Don't you think she would have done it already if she was going to? It would be pretty hilarious and iconic if he lost all the weight and she ended up being a chubby chaser and left because of that.

Well they're in an open relationship confirmed anyways

I just finished watching it all after no one here was providing any proof and the jury is out in my opinion. The kind of mental issues he has could easily lead to a minor relationship hiccup effecting him this badly and I get the impression he'd have said something when he was rambling at the start if she cheated. He was there to vent and I think it'd have come out more conclusively if she had. Jury's out I'd say, which is why I'm asking for something solid and not just saying 'well it sounds like a duck'.

No problem m8

what do u mean by duck?

He's just so... weak. To call Boogie a man would be an overstatement. He's been whining and crying and bitching about his abusive past for 10+ years. When will you take a grip, when will you move on? Working out and eating healthy isn't hard if you just stick to it a bit. But there's no discipline, no strength in him. He just tries to be the nice guy but seems to be completely oblivious to the fact that he's a fat blob who can't do anything. I try to imagine why his wife would ever date him, but I can't figure it out. Imagine if you want to go sailing, WOOPS, Boogie can't do that. Climbing perhaps? Boogie can't do that. Just take a fucking walk at the beach? Boogie can't do that. Just dump the man, he's clearly just human garbage and nothing good will ever come out of being married to him. Not even money, since Boogie's wife is from a rich family apparently.

Read the post I replied to

why the fuck you guys talking about an obese man's dating life on a fitness board?

Most "separations" end in divorce faggot

if he truly is in an open relationship, is it rly cheating? agreeing to THAT to begin with he auto cucked himself from the start, no??

Cheating =/= cuck unless you stay with her
Open relationship = cuck always

The only time an open relationship is not cheating is when you look like Brad Pitt and can fuck a different girl every day and your girl is either ugly or chooses not to fuck anyone else

Proof?

then why is this such a huge deal and why do people need proof? its obvious then lmao shes been fucking other guys the entire time. nobody agrees to an open relationship. who does that?

>is not cheating
Fuck, I mean to say 'is not cucking yourself'

No one has proved their in an open relationship either to be fair. This whole thread is school yard gossip so far.

i see. i believe it though, considering boogie's most recent stream LOL.

No. She was probably waiting for him to die from his obesity and now that it appears unlikely that's going to happen, she's bailing since she won't be getting that life insurance money any time soon.

Is the stream still up.on twitch? I am at work atm and cannot watch it

it's ok, it's a stupid point either way

He's right faggot

Yeah but nothing interesting happens unless you enjoy seeing Boogie sad. As for actual happenings, see

>unless you enjoy seeing Boogie sad

I think I'll give it a watch then user, thank you

Reminder that Boogie checks his subreddit regularly in case you want to show your support there

reddit.com/r/boogie2988

t. actual cuckold

no

Fixed that for you.

i don't understand why when fat fucks go to ER people don't feed them Clen and Oxandrolone while controling their food intake? they would lose weight fast as fuck

>Show your support

Did any absolute legend save the stream? Appears to be gone now