Alright boys. This is it. This is the next big thing and unlike other pajeet anons, imma tell you why

Alright boys. This is it. This is the next big thing and unlike other pajeet anons, imma tell you why.

Fundamentals : DGB just got listen on a new exchange, 0 trading fees for the first month is gonna drive up volumes. Past indicators have shown at least a 20% spike in price when a coin hits a new exchange.

Technicals : This coin has tested support levels multiple times (refer to image), and various analysis tools, RSI, MACD, Stoch analysis show that this coin is oversold and due for an uptrend. Also increasing volumes show that people are buying into DGB right now.

Get in now or stay poor forever.

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/ideas/digibyte/
tradingview.com/chart/DGBBTC/rRA0HIqb-DigiByte-Double-Bullish-Divergence/
cryptocompare.com/coins/dgb/post/p_237350
hacked.com/trade-recommendation-digibyte-4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm gonna try my luck. Without a risk, no wealth IMO.

need to diversify anyway. in.

>MOMMY! I CAN SEE THE MOON, MOMMY!

Price is still low!

is it on bittrex?

Lmao you're fucking retarded holy shit

Looks promising, this will probably shoot up alot when the Asian market wakes up

Is this a good entry point? I'm thinking about converting BTC to a solid alt now.

I was going to hold until the fork but then it hit me.. BTC transactions will take a long time due to traffic congestion.

Yup on bittrex as well as many other! To the moon!

low entry point. To the moon!

I've got a few bucks from my KMD gains so I may enter a position. Volume is picking up.

get those sharpies ready, suckas!! they're going right up your flabby moonhole...

You better be right! I just bought in. Long-term hold for me.

literally a screenshot from bittrex

also. there will be shutdown on transactions several hours before fork on every exchange

I always have a spare Btc that I label my 'gamble coin'. I get to use it once a Quarter. just used it all and bought a F A T bag of DGB

Thanks for the tip OP, now we just pray this kucoin shit works out

Just bought 5.6 btc worth of dgb. Trust is real. Post address so if it moons, i'll send you 1btc.

This is lit on bittrex and kucoin right now

火箭!!!

It's going up!
To the moon!!!

Strapped in. Volume is increasing!

Thanks for the tip buddy, I just bought in.

nice just bought 100k

just added 120k
Can see potential in holding onto this coin.

great tip

Got in in time!! Look at the fucking charts.. reversal incoming. We should be able to hit 170 (at least) in the next 10 hours.

Wow this is going up pretty nicely! Still happy to be in on this early on!!

whoa!?

Looking awe-some!

Sooo buy on bittrex and sell on kucoin. Got it!

OP this is actually a great tip
fucking worth spending so much time on this site for shit like this here

tradingview.com/ideas/digibyte/

Guys, if target breaks 146, we will certainly see moon! Look at the amount of guys who placed their conditionals there!!! tradingview.com/chart/DGBBTC/rRA0HIqb-DigiByte-Double-Bullish-Divergence/

So what are we looking for here? Profit taking before 200?

Can someone pls redpill me on the fundamentals? Is this a pump and dump scheme or what?

Looks like it's already over

why don't you sell then, stay poor.

Sorry i'm not buying your shitcoin bags op. got out at 1300 and been /comfy/ ever since

What's already over?? Its like 123+ now!

122 wall just melted

MOON
O
O
N

Liftoff in 10.... 9.... 8...

Riding this wave, just increased my stack

hodl

I fucking told many of you to buy digibyte yesterday, didn't I?

I gonna grab some

hurry, you're running out of time

Fuck!?? Is it too late to dive in at 124?

>Order didn't get filled in at 118
>Order didn't get filled in at 120
>It's at 124 now

FUCK

that's what you get for being a greedy fuck. you get that picky for 5 satoshis and end up losing fucking 10. XD hope you learned the lesson.

Not too late. No resistance up to around 130, then clear above that up to 150. Now is the time to get in.

IS IT FINALLY TIME?

I did TA and this is more solid than CLOAK

Fuck too late for this one?

mmmh juicy gainzz

this is the chance to finally become somebody

Wow, been watching this and it's gone up about 8% in the last 2.5 hours. Is it likely to keep up? Volume is increasing.

nope, get in

Where's the top?

Will this hit 200? Just got in.

Just bought in at 124! 95k. Looks good

it's still at 123-124 get in mofo!!

It was just added to another exchange in Asia, so this is the Asian market coming on board. The volume will likely increase from here.

Let's see where this takes us, seems like a nice run

cryptocompare.com/coins/dgb/post/p_237350

Asia Market's gonna have a field day.

i bought in at 123 and am already a bagholder

Good call OP, let me add another hidden gem: B I T B A Y

Good call

Told you all to buy yesterday... I shoulda bought more myself. Just bought more @ 123. Still early guys, this things going to the MOON

To the moooon!! Keep rising

I'm in with 200k lets go!

hacked.com/trade-recommendation-digibyte-4/

This is going to be this week's GRS, so expect 100percent profit

Looks like Buttcoin's taking another dump ITS OGRE

>implying poor DGB is relevant in any way in todays cryptoscape

Did I take it too far? Be honest

nice just bought 100k

You've got balls m8, I was thinking of doing the same thing but I pussied out and threw some chump change at it.

500% gains guaranteed

no volume on kucoin

Is it even trading in Kucoin yet?

the difference between "chad all in risk and rewards" and "virgin NEET damage controlled 'gains'". He will probably also get out at the right time, while you hold the bags for weeks and only take 5% profits, while missing other moon missions. Grow some fooking fiber, dude.

Somebody make kucoin referral thread and spam chink forums

it's listed, but just 0.35btc volume

let the volume speak for itself. no need to spergout yet, ok? you'll scare the normies away.

KEK at all these bagholders desperately shilling.

You don't come back from a pump n dump of this magnitude.

Or.. we’re about to double pump and form the greatest cup n handle of all time?

I’m seriousness, look at the chart, every month or so there is a 50 sat jump up before a leg down, I think we’re about to get at least 50

where buy?

kucoin