Why Veeky Forums are so afraid of Germany? This is supposed to be a history forum...

Why Veeky Forums are so afraid of Germany? This is supposed to be a history forum. Although you do not like the German army it was one of the best in both world wars and in both cases were very close to winning. They were vastly outnumbered in resources and human capital and even then they managed to endure for years and win important battles.

One can admit that German military power was good and still like other countries like Russia or France. To hate everything in Germany is mentally retarded.

Germans were a top-tier military power between 1866 and 1945
But before that they were utter garbage and spent centuries getting raped by French, Poles, Swedes, Russians...et

The meme of Germans having always been good at war comes from Americans who only care about muh WWs

Can someone explain to me how they are still the top dog in Europe despite losing two world wars?

And how come they only had the same amount of casualties as the french, proportionally, despite fighting russians at the same time?
And how did they even find men for their troops for WW2 when in comparison 30% of french males between 18 and 65 were gone?

Pragmatic people who like things which work unlike the frenchmen.

It's not about winning user, it's losing, with style.

>And how did they even find men for their troops for WW2 when in comparison 30% of french males between 18 and 65 were gone?

Germany and France didn't really have the same pôpulation size in 1914
So ofc the losses ratio would be different

>And how did they even find men for their troops for WW2 when in comparison 30% of french males between 18 and 65 were gone?
Gee, I don't know, maybe it has something to do with Germany having roughly twice the population of France?

>Capture a bunch of countries that are either too scared to fight you or very poorly armed
>Be one one-on-one with an island for 1 and a half years and all that happened is that your way larger air Force is defeated
>Get rekt in North Africa
>Get rekt by commando raids
>Get some how rekt during one of your largest offensives of the war against an enemy who didn't know you were coming
>Get rekt by people you called mongoloid subhumans
>Still get supported by wehraboos decades later

>mfw the French coal and steel outputs compared to Germany and Britain's

>France still outproduces Britain in military goods

>mfw even A-H is above

>MFW the vast Russian Empire with all it's natural resources still produces less.

Thank you papa Stalin

France was a rural country until the 60's
>most of the factories and coal mines are in the occupied North-East lands
>stiill outproduces Britain in military goods

>French coal&steel output
how the fuck did they survive

Their Chad military

Because all their debt of Nazi Germany was canceled by the allied authorities with the creation of Western Germany which allowed an economic boom.

>Chad
hahaha sure
their military was weak: they were technologically behind and were always mutining after 1916

US marshal plan gibs

>Be France
>Be Technologically behind
>have a smaller population
>Don't have even a fifth of the Coal and Steel production
>Have retarded military tactics
>Still btfo the G*rmans.

Thanks for proving my point user.

>Germans were a top-tier military power between 1866 and 1945
>what was seven years war

They were destroyed in both WWs. And they simply survived in the first because Germany had to deal with Russia from the beginning.

Retard.

>They were destroyed in both WWs

Being this much of a Wehraboo...

>had to
Who declared war on who, exactly?

France had more gibs yet is behind Germany

Because having to see nearly illiterate stormfags from /pol constantly throating nazi germany’s dead cock gets really tiresome after a while.

Still more than happy to see pre-world war II posts about them

this

>Says french were destroyed in WW1
>Calls people retards

Nobody likes Germany because it created so much unnecessary suffering towards other people for their own selfish ambitions, til this day I wonder why the fuck does this nation even exists, it’s not a bad nation now but it was during both world wars

>France in WW1 almost fucking died completely, was basically a mushy bloody corpse on the ground having to rely on anglos to win the war
>France in WW2 gets assblasted in like two weeks

>how the fuck did they survive
Imports mainly. Frenchmen did most of the fighting but the industries of France generally survived because of the coal and metal imported from Britain and the U.S. I'm a Frenchfag when it comes to WW1 but I have to admit without British/Entente goods I don't think France would have survived after losing the North-Eastern region.

>France was defeated in both WW
I hate this meme.

>Had to rely on anglos to win ww1
The state of Veeky Forums

a war where germans fought against other germans?

As an anglo, I've literally no idea where this myth sprung up. Do people really not know about the Marne and Verdun, and countless other battles?

I think you're replying to the wrong reply user.

>Because having to see nearly illiterate stormfags from /pol constantly throating nazi germany’s dead cock gets really tiresome after a while.

Better than having nazi germany's dead cock up one's ass like you have.

The British were more important when it came to imports and goods supplied to the French, actually combat-wise yes the French were essentially the men carrying the entire burden. Supplies and shipping wise the British were core to the maintenance of the French war-effort. 3/4th of France's maritime commerce shipping tons came from foreign nations, with Britain making up 40% of that. Just wanted to clarify a bit that it was more of a team effort rather than "France did everything, Britannia did nothing" or vice versa, which is even sillier imo.

Whoops meant to reply to

A war where Prussians BTFO russian and french "armies"

>entire burden
well, most of it anyway. We lost around a million men too, you know.

>having to rely on anglos to win the war
People actually believe this..
>basically a mushy bloody corpse
ON NE PASSE PAS!

Yeah true, my mistake, BEF was fuckhuge especially regards to volunteers.

/pol/tards constantly shitting this board with holocaust denial threads made everyone hate Germany to make them fuck off.In reality no one hates them.One user suggested that the German hate only comes from people who want to make /int/ Tier jokes without getting fucked because of their country

Im talking about the german factions in the war you dunce

Gonna expand on imports on this:
> trade with just two countries accounted for more than two thirds of the total. From Britain, which supplied coal, steel, textiles, machinery, and chemicals, France imported 23,000 million francs’ worth of goods, creating a visibles deficit of 18,000 million; from the US, which supplied cereals, steel, explosives, copper, oil, and machinery, it imported 27,000 million francs’ worth of goods and created another 18,000 million deficit. No other country rivalled the Anglo-Saxon powers, even imports from Italy
totalling only 3,000 million
>The abiding impression is that the French were leading a hand-tomouth existence. By securing an early lead in industrial conversion, they concentrated their restricted industrial resources on finished weapons and on munitions production, but at the price of depending on their maritime partners not just for steel, coal, and finance but also for food. A similar fragility characterized the French railways, for here too the country had been living on its capital and could do so no longer
David Stevenson's "With Our Backs to the wall" is an amazing book, recommend checking it out.

O shit u rite

>3/4th of France's maritime commerce shipping tons came from foreign nations, with Britain making up 40% of that.
where did you get those numbers please, i want to know more

Shepard B Clough, "France, a history of national economics, 1789-1939" (Scribner's, 1939), pp. 286-88

thanks bud

If you mean WW1 then the chapter on WW1 is roughly 25 pages long, but it gives you a very concise and general outlook on the state of France. Primarily focusing on what problems did France face and how did it try to overcome those problems. Also has a chapter on post-war recovery.

It all went downhill after Bismarck got fired

Prussiand did not BTFO anyone, you dumb fucktard. Russians were fucking oblitherating Krautnigger, until Tsarisa died. That saved Krautniggers from Prussia being annexed into Russia.

No, they WON the first woeld war, you sub-human fucktard. Eastern Front was carried by Austro-Hungary, you mongoloid.

Both world wars ended with French occupying Krautniggers country.

But France did not plundered entire European continent. Krautniggers are only prosperous because of what they stole. Fucking sub-human degenerates.

>Eastern Front was carried by Austro-Hungary

>German army it was one of the best in both world wars

No, it was fucking patheitic, and got slaughtered by superior Red army. Krautniggers were essentially relying entirely on numebrical adeventage. It was allways the case. When they encountered a numerical superior enemy, the Red army, they crumbed fast.

>and in both cases were very close to winning

AHAHHAHAHAH. No, they fucking weren't? Krautniggers were finished as soon as those sub-humans invaded Russia.

>Austria-Hungary

What a shameful nation

Krautniggers sub-humans were weak, not the French you spermgargling cuntwad.

Napoleon should have genocided Prussian niggers when he had them under his boot, and prevent 2 world wars from hapenning in the future.

Vastly superior to Krautniggers in every way, you trash.

France had the highest standard of living in the world until 1914. Democracy is a hell of a drug

on all levels except physically?

Its a fact, you nigger. Had it not been for Austro-Hungary, Russians would have concentrated on Berlin and captured it.

Lets not forget Krautniggers also had ottoman Empire.

Yes.

>Top dog

Being a fucking shithole full of migrants, and with over 40% of your population being older than 60?

Germanistan is fucking dying, and thank god for that. Russia will nuke it if they try to remilitarize, don't worry.

>seething

Because Veeky Forums hate anything that could slightly infer they are like /pol/.

Its a fact, Krautnigger.

Krautaboo memes aside, it's no coincidence that the German high command in the great war viewed Britain as their primary for, and France as a mere tool in their hands

my polish ass is on fire: the post

Shut the fuck up, Krautnigger. I am not even polish. Everyone hates Krautniggers, and rightfuly so.

>haha look mom! i called people nigger on the internet

>very close to winning
The germana were never close, especially in WWI.
>but muh almost paris
Not even that close and they didn't stand a chance. Not to mention WWI France was not anywhere near in the same situation as it was in WWII.

Fuck off, Fritzcancer.

imagine being this assblasted

Fuck off, Krautaboo.

I remember a time when saying nigger and faggot on Veeky Forums wasn't a big deal. It wasn't a sign of being a /pol/lack, it was just a sign that somebody realized where they were.
Now we're a "radical free speech website" with niggers like this here nigger coming in.

>tfw even after you beat them in 2 world wars and their country lost half it's territory and was divided for 50 years, you're still under the G(eu)rman boot

Too bad no one respect you in real life :(

Who is, you dumb fuck? I told you, I am not Polish. And Eastern Europe is fully independent from krautniggers.

They do, too bad you are a krautnigger.

Oh, and EU is not controlled by Germniggers, you spermgulper.