Boogies wife isn't supporting his weight loss eff-

>Boogies wife isn't supporting his weight loss eff-

Oh.

>implying this isn't damage control for the upcoming divorce

>people even caring about some lardass' life

Fuck off boogie, i am getting tired of your shit.

man i hope boogie makes it
i will be fun to see

Thanks for clearing that up OP.

He has no chance in hell.

What stream?

>his wife said he will leave him AFTER the surgery
that means she will do it if he somehow survives that. This would mean that this piece of human shit will live bit longer than expected and his wife won't put up with this fat shit any longer. Everybody knows she just wants this slob to die and get the money.

This

>i will be fun to see
Hi Boogs

What did he say during the stream? Did she really cheat on him? I saw some talk about it on pol but thread got deleted before i could read it.

Good post, desu.

What does his wife look li ke.

ty, i was almost a boogie. friends all went to college but i went straight to work and was living with my single mom who babied me, i guess to keep someone with her. now im lifting with one of my old hs bros who returned from the airforce to get into shape while we go to college and i get ready to get into a ROTC

Here just before getting the D

he doesnt have money. Youtube dont pay shit.

Kek what happened? Why don't one of you retards tell us what he's talking about? So e of us have to sleep and exercise a little. Can't just be hooked into 1 ecelebs thoughts 24/7.

The "gay" black friend is the one she cheated on boogie with isn't it?

Boogie sucks
Boogie threads suck
The obvious shill formatting in your OP sucks
You suck
Boogie's wife sucks
Your vacuous addiction to authoritarian behavioral patterns and relentless proclivity for attention seeking both suck
Just fuck off already please for the love of all that is holy

Why do people care about this guy again?

He's not entertaining, he's just another mediocre youtuber with a following.

Morbid curiosity I suppose, for others I think it's motivation because they want to be as physically far away from Boogie's fate as possible.

I want to see what that face would look like on a skinny body

Care to explain??

> marrying a 500lb for that sweet widower life-insurance youtube-money cash payout
> washing his taint and fat folds every day, uncovering colonies of exotic bacterial microecosystems
> "it will be worth it, it will be worth it, it will be worth it"
> doing this for years, for the cashmoneypayout
> he then out-of-nowhere decides to just lose the weight and lives to 85
> you die at 86