WTF is his problem?

Seriously if his diet is so good people would do it just to get amazing results. This mother fucker thinks he has to insult people to go vegan. Honestly is he like fucking retarded or something and why does his bitch look like the ugliest whore I ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI
youtube.com/watch?v=e_q52FAF1GM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565018/table/T2/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565018/
youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA
twitter.com/SBakerMD?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
instagram.com/shawnbaker1967/
youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes
youtube.com/watch?v=cpdvUjR0A-8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15055353
youtu.be/qWNfoobnfdc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's a self confirmed delusional schizophrenic

this, like most vegans are. He even talks a lot about his anger issues...if his diet was so great why cant he just become normal and calm I wonder.

Look how thick he is!

>He even talks a lot about his anger issues
nigga stated before his vegan diet he had auditory and visual hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, and frequent mood swings

nigga doesn't need a vegan diet, he needs SSRIs

Good representation of the average veganist though.

Not how life works.

It's a transaction. If their desire to stop eating meat doesn't exceed the perceived health benefits, they just won't do it.

Plus most bodybuilders/lifters in general see that meat protein is a big portion of their diet and think it's unrealistic and doesn't align with their goals.

>This mother fucker thinks he has to insult people to go vegan
And it works. Him insulting people entertained me consistently enough for the science to eventually break through my "but I love the taste of meat and cheese" addictions. Even Scooby tipped his hat saying VG's done more for the plant based movement than anyone in over a decade. Sorry you can't handle the heat, shill.

I wonder who is better at this "insulting" thing.

he showed a video of her wife measuring it as 18 inches, but i call it bullshit, from many other videos and pictures, this one for example, if he got 18 inches arms, the other dude probably has 20 inches relaxed, also Calum Von Moger 3x olympia classic physique winner has 20 inches arms

>And it works.

Works to what kill steve jobs. MOTHER FUCKER THE DIET IS NOTHING NEW AND IF IT WAS THE BEST GOT DAMN THING SINCE I FELL OUT OF MY MOTHERS PUSSY EVERYONE WOULD BE EATING THAT WAY YOU FUCKING HALF WITT THE DIET IS SHIT THE HALF NIGGER AUTISTIC MOTHER FUCKER IS JUST A RETARD AND ANYONE FALLING THAT DIET IS A HALF WITTED PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT MOST LIKELY BROUGHT ON BY LAUGH OF VITAMIN B12

>LAUGH

LACK

>he had auditory and visual hallucinations, suicidal thoughts, and frequent mood swings

Well, obviously he has neurodegeneration from his lack of meat consumption

Your argument that if something was good it would be popular is retarded. Keeping up with the Kardashians isn't a good show but it's popular. For someone who complains about someone getting angry and insulting you're pretty angry and insulting yourself.

He's actually pretty cool and red-pilled.
youtube.com/watch?v=1Pm06CC9-Io
youtube.com/watch?v=bkMnEoLEdtI
And even attacks other vegans when they spread bullshit.
youtube.com/watch?v=e_q52FAF1GM

He's not anti-meat per se, he's anti-bullshit.

>red-pilled.

Half nigger retard thinks animal lives are more important then humans because his wife looks like a fucking dog.

Nigger please.
>Your argument that

muh argument, implying i give a fuck about your opinion you dumb nigger vegan I am not here to debated you enjoy your cancerous brain damage

VG pls go dumpster dive for expired brerb

I'm not going to jeopardize my health just to troll niggers that Europe and America will import anyways.

Same thing about fitness, people know being jacked and healthy is the "best god damn thing" but their desire to get jacked is less than their desire to put down the twinkies and start to workout.

Same thought train goes for veganism.

then just buy the meat and feed it to animals to make sure that you contribute to the nigger killing fund. Or just throw it away. One pound of beef equals to like 10 niggers killed you know.

So you want me to waste money so that more refugees can come into Western Civilization? Fantastic line of reasoning my little meat, egg, dairy, and grain shill.

it's actually 18.5 and that's without a pump. His arms look smaller because he's like 6'4

>muh argument, implying i give a fuck about your opinion
>LALALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU, IF I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T BE WRONG LALALALALALALA

what? If you dont buy that meat then the doors will open for the niggers to create 20 children per person, instead of just 7. The cows are holding back the water, and the price of foods, so that the niggers cant get either things.

The water shortage in africa, drinking water is keeping them back from nearly exploding into fucking trillions lol, but so is the food. They are like insects.

If you dont purchase meat, those refugees will perhaps be fewer...for a year or two, but the next few years will tripple, quadruple as even those limits of the new nigger agriculture will be reached.

And you know whats worse for the enviroment and life in general? Its lots of niggers, carbon footprint but also stabbey, rapey footprint upon the globe isnt that nice you know.

Tell that to Steve Jobs.

Oh wait

VG srsly pls go away

>one celebrity who diet from cancer and happened to be vegan somehow proves a point
How about vegans having a lower cancer risk than people eating and omnivorous diet even if you compare all the things that could effect the risk like age, race, bmi, fitness, smokers and other risk factors?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565018/table/T2/
Whole study
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3565018/

This is a fitness forum you dumb mother fucker people here are more likely do try anything that produces results. No one is going vegan and getting mad results.

Even ethical faggots like Sam Harris went vegan then shifted back because it was killing him.

There are probably a long list of fucking faggots who dropped out of that retarded diet because face it the shit fucking sucks you nigger

>This is a fitness forum you dumb mother fucker people here are more likely do try anything that produces results. No one is going vegan and getting mad results.
I don't believe that. When veganism is discussed all you get is contrarianism and arguments that try to prove how it wouldn't work in theory, while some people are putting it into practice and getting good or great results. Veganism doesn't improve your muscle building capacities, but it improves your health and that is proven.

I can't find anything about why and how Sam Harris' experiment for going vegan went so I'd appreciate some sort of podcast, video or text to show what he had to say about it.

This was a case study comparing incidence risk so there's no compliance rate.

Chris Masterjohn, PhD in nutritional science

same shit went vegan had health issues had to switch back to meat

the list goes on and on and one.

YOU FUCKING DUMB NIGGER

WHAT DO YOU THINK THE VEGAN DIET IS A SECRET THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT IT

NO PEOPLE HAVE TRIED THE SHIT SMART PEOPLE AND FAILED BECAUSE THE DIET IS SHIT

Clarence Kennedy is a vegan too, isn't he?

Holy shit, I've just seen his "Wedding" video for the first time.

That is seriously up there with one of the most cringeworthy videos ever seen on the Internet.

>Holy shit, I've just seen his "Wedding" video for the first time.

He honestly married an animal because of brain damage and that is why is is so butt hurt and trying to protect her

You're just over and over again saying they tried it and failed. This shows more about the incompetence of the people trying the diet than anything. If you look at population studies comparing different diets it always shows that the fewer animal products you have in your diet, the healthier you are.

Yup, switched to it like a year ago or so and even before that kept to a diet with very low meat and animal product intake.

>incompetence

Dude, you act like I have never been to a health store before and seen the vegans working there looking like anorexic skeletons

I honestly think he is very fucked up mentally and in some years he will be taking medication

Then I guess you don't think gyms work either because it's full of skellies and obese pigs. Stop making posts that are so obviously disingenuous. Kek what are you doing in a health food store anyways? I see you carnists rattle on about "veganism is white privilege" so why are you shopping in a whole foods?

dude's on the left teeth are brighter than my future. also whats up with vegans biceps. is it shoped? weird proportions

>Stop making posts

youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

twitter.com/SBakerMD?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
instagram.com/shawnbaker1967/
Has earned multiple world records, isn't DYEL, is an M.D., eats at least 4 pounds of meat daily with some dairy sometimes and NEVER and plants. Being fully carnivore may be feasible.

not lean enough, bad insertions, bad shoulders and bad forearms, i still don't know how his biceps is big though, the rest of his body is literally dyel, no chest, no back, no abs, nothing but biceps

>injecting steroids
You see people do things that they know they shouldn't be doing because they know it's not good, but people still do it. Just because someone has a phd, doens't mean they're not making stupid descisions. His steroid use and meat consumption is 2 of those bad descisions.

friendly reminder that Richard

> took ten years to bench 185
> took ten years to deadlift 405
> doesn't squat
> has no friends and all his gym footage is filmed by his mom
> is a self-confirmed schizophrenic who went vegan to try and treat it
> got brutally cucked by his now-wife before moving to Belgium and marrying her
> filmed himself berating his dying grandfather on his deathbed for not going vegan
> claims to have extensive experiences with ayyy lmaos (file under: shizophrenia)
> looks like pic related

stop paying attention to this autist

>claims to have extensive experiences with ayyy lmaos

What what? Post proof

>that right "wrist"

youtube.com/watch?v=3qRd7-cbXes

>Not knowing who the natty king rich piana is

He's a tourist here from /tv/. Game of Thrones just started airing this week. Every year when Game of Thrones is in season we get a mass migration of redditors.

>filmed his grandfather dying from a heart attack and tried to upload to youtube

His white grandfather at that.

oh my god....................................... this mother fucker is bat shit insane

source?

although i think arguing silly shit like diet for gains is silly, i would like to share my opinion. vegans are gay, their diet is gay, telling people they are vegan is gay, the subject has gay written all over it. gay, gay, gay, gay. although its fine to be gay in 2017, i will eat steak and fuck hot chicks instead. ty

youtube.com/watch?v=cpdvUjR0A-8

reddit pls go

Except that Jobs died of cancer, not his choice in diet.

Tbqh VG was one of the people that made me start researching meat/dairy industry. His message works, even if he is is an autistic shitlord that has an ugly wife.

"healthiest diet on the planet"

dead eat my ass you fucking nigger

>This mother fucker thinks he has to insult people to go vegan
I don't like him, but I have to admit that he definitely helped with the current vegan trend. An antagonist is always needed for anything

Also he looks sickly green.

What are you even trying to say?

One person dying doesnt mean that eating a vegetable is going to kill you.

these kind of discussions, about cow feelings or what not are only possible in rich pussified Western countries
I'm sometimes glad I live in this shithole

>What are you even trying to say?

He dead the diet only accelerated the cancer growth

>I'm sometimes glad I live in this shithole

Were you from you subhuman nigger? Let me guess Brazil?

Welp, that sounds like a fairly unsubstantiated claim. Provide some sources where a vegan diet compounded the growth of malignant neoplasms of the pancreas.

>protip: you wont

he kill

vegan made him ded

This celery nigger still gets toys for Christmas. Ninja Turtles and Star Wars Legos HAHAHA

Check'd

Are steroids vegan?

Yea actually. The process involves isolating phytosterols from plants and turning that into test or all the other testosterone like androgenic compounds you know. Chances are if something is made synthetically, it doesn't involve animals because animals are very expensive and not cost effective for resources. You usually use animal products for pleasure or luxury.

>You usually use animal products for pleasure or luxury.
Or health and strength.

>health
Refer to the case population study here>strength
What nutrient can you get from meat that you can't get from plant foods that would promote strength?
>inb4 cholesterol
All the cholesterol your body can convert into test is produced naturally by your body. Unless you have multiple other nutrient deficiencies that don't allow your body to produce cholesterol, eating cholesterol will not change your testosterone levels.

if those are 18 inch arms, rich piana has 50-70 inch?

Ok after you post your body. You claim "p-protein is just a meme" "creatine is just a meme" "you can use soy as your main protein source without getting gyno!". Put up or shut up you fucking joke.

Apparently Rich's arms are 23.5"

>p-protein is just a meme
Never said that and there are non-animal sources of protein.
>creatine is just a meme
It is. If it was actually beneficial and gave you an unfair advantage over other competitors in sports it would be banned.
>you can use soy as your main protein source without getting gyno!
Yea
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15055353

>Honestly is he like fucking retarded

yeah, he likes anime and is a complete beta loser

still lives with his parents?

Roids are vegan

In that case vagina stains arms cannot be 18" in no fucking way.

can some one good with proportions/math count an estimate of his arms?

>vagina stains
Holy fuck

where the fuck are his traps?

Post your body

he is literally GREEN

youtu.be/qWNfoobnfdc

Your move

In this video i agree they are 18. But in the picture where he is with rich piana, no fucking way they are even 17

The dog wasn't skinny because of Richard or his "wife"

Controversy and being aggressive gets people talking and views. Keep seeing more posts here so I guess it's working. Veganism makes sense in paper, but it's way to hard to commit to it. If you got the resources to do it, it's ofc healthier than a normal diet.

>6'4 and rich
>could only land a dumpy 4/10

b-but Veeky Forums told me if you're tall you slay

Well he does have anger issues user

This is what the jews want, to see the white race replaced by nutty fucking mongrels like him

What is that have to do with the USS Susquehanna?

Lets see: He's a product of race mixing
He has a white girlfriend
He's utterly insane and will probably murder a white person at some point
Whites have had to deal with this insane quadroon who lived all his life in the west
etc

holy shit this is a good post

Panini's arm is closer to the camera.

hes had a vasectomy

He's not a cookie cutter like you

I just realized the reason people on this board talk about him is he's basically a lost delray misfit