Should I do front squats? Never done them before

Should I do front squats? Never done them before.

you should stop squatting period and let the rest of your body catch up

What's the point in posting if you don't even lift, fuck off

Absolute heresy

>t.rex

leg day
everyday
kek

big legs are so fucking unaesthetic

the ratio has to fit

With that tiny frame, maybe. They look good on somebody fit.

If you want to

You should squat on my face

you look like a fucking idiot with your X silhouette

there is not aesthetic about your build

get fit then.
wheres your fucking chest?
in your quads?

I am not going for aesthetics, faggot.

I am merely trying to be as strong as possible.

>I am not going for aesthetics, faggot.
>I am merely trying to be as strong as possible.
why are you on the leaner side then you fucking schmuck? gorge on food and fix that frail, twink, upper body

you probably cant even bench 2 plates

then why tf are you posting halfnaked pictures on a zimbabwan bonsai kitten board?

Benching is hard. eating is hard too.
I was wondering whether I should do front squats or not

your abs have autism

you seem like a duck, keed those feet straight nigger

more like
>never-skip-abs-and-chest-day.png

don't listen to these skinnyfat no-bodies

You look decent.

Front squats offset direct spinal loading (unlike the famous back squat).
Front squats build major core strength, especially as the weight increases.
Front squatting with a ‘clean grip’ on the bar, improves shoulder and wrist flexibility. (This grip may require practice, at first).
Front squats can only be performed with an upright posture. If you lean forward you’ll drop the bar. They tend to encourage self-correcting form.
Front squats are less taxing on the lumbar region, and on the knee joints.
Front squats permit a comfortable, deeper range of motion. This extra depth leads to improved mobility at the hips, knees and ankles.
Deep front squats also stretch and stimulate the quadriceps, glutes, hamstrings, and calf muscles. So expect a toned butt and shapely legs.
You typically can’t handle as much weight in a front squat as you can with a back squat. So there’s less chance of a max-effort injury!
Since the bar is held in front, it’s easier to drop—if you train to failure.
Front squats force something called ‘thoracic extension’—and that’s good news for your spine and overall posture!
Front squats require considerable upper back strength to stabilise the bar. This builds stronger traps and erector spinae muscles, which are responsible for holding the shoulders and spine in correct alignment.
Heavy squatting might boost natural growth hormone and testosterone, according to some experts in endocrinology. That could mean more muscle growth, improved bone density, and an enhanced libido.
The squat is a compound exercise, meaning it works multiple muscle groups at once. Compound exercises burn more calories than isolation movements—like a bicep curl. So squats can help you get lean too.
The front squat builds strength and stability that translates well into many other exercises: such as the deadlift, back squat, chin-up, clean and jerk, power clean, and overhead press. Serious lifters, take note.

Do you get 10% of all gains from front squats or something?

Why are you shilling so hard?

'cuz back squats are for pussies. lets see you front squat 3pl8 bitch

fuck off elliot