Post-workout protein?

What's the best timing for muscle building for having a can of tuna after gym? 30 minutes? 2 hours after?

I also eat a pound of greek yogurt immediately after I finish. But I feel like I need more of that protein goodness.

Just eat faggot

Read the sticky
TL;DR: Meal timing is irrelevant regarding muscle-building since protein synthesis takes around 36 hours after working out according to Alan Argon

So I need to eat protein 36 hours before working out?

It doesntcould matter. The anabolic window last for 3-5 hours. And its what you eat before the workout which is processed right after the workout.

You should eat protein portioned throughout your meals and snacks daily to meet your macro requirements.

Within 20 min after your workout is optimal

Are you mentally handicapped?

Is a 120g can of tuna good meal 2 hours before gym? Or is it too heavy just an hour before working out?

Way too much SODIUM, also mercury. Very bad as everyday thing.

Try juice fasting

>fasting

c'est quoi le rapport?

what said as long as you're eating 0.8-1.5 grams of protein per kilo of bodyweight a day you should be good

T'es pas à l'école à 16 heures toi ? P'tit con va.

i weigh 70kg, so is 70 proteins/day good enough for hypertrophy?

je suis au Québec mon gros

puis j'ai 40 ans et suis sur aide sociale

Fucking bs

Depends on you.

Yes if it enables you to perform at peak.

Also it depends on your goal if you're using hypertrophy to put on size then you need more protein to supplement that

How come I always read about salmon having high vitamin D, but it's never listed on the nutrition label?

Sooner the better, but it doesn't make nearly as much difference as people think it does.

>vitamin D

Hahahahha just get more sunlight lmao like open your window nigga

wtf

I thought the range was .75 to 1 for every lb = up to 2.2 grams per kilo

1.5 grams per kilo on the max end of range seems low

fact:
during your first year you eat within 30 minutes after leaving the gym
few years later you don't care if you eat 1 or 2 or 5 hours after lifting because you know it literally doesn't matter