BOOGIE IS GOING TO MAKE IT, HOLY SHIT

I'm so fucking proud of booger for refusing to back out of his surgery because of his gold digging wife. Good for him.

Digits confirm he will die during surgery

reroll

I'm really interested to see how this surgery works out for him. Hope he doesn't get gross sagging skin afterwards.

I want to see what thin boogie looks like

Honestly if I was his size i would rather stay fat instead of dealing with all the loose skin that will be there after the weight loss. Boogie is screwed

Already happened on a different board. user summoned satan trips and got them.

He will go right back to stuffing himself with garbage... I bet his overall nutrition will be even worse

>not being a morbidly obese piece of shit
>making it

This board has really gone to shit
saged

>I got this shit
All he has to do is show up. Why is he acting like it's not the surgeon whose quote got this shit unquote?

What day is his surgery?

He has to get to a certain weight before the surgery, dumb fuck.

I believe it when he actually does it.

Boogie if you're reading this I truly do not believe you'll go through with it, you've used a million excuses to get out of shit your entire life and this is no different.

That said you can get emotional and be a cry baby bitch about it and play the victim blaming what happened to you as a child to get out of this operation, but if you do that, you're a dumb fucking cunt.

No more excuses, prove me and everyone else here who doesn't respect you for your word by doing the action that you know deep down you must do.

This isn't about anyone else besides you, no matter what happened to you in the past or what will happen in the future, all of that is irrelevant.

Anyone who pats you on the back and says it's okay to pull out of this surgery is not your friend or anybody who gives a single shit about you.

Fuck you.

Anecdotally, My best friend hit 430 lbs before he finally came to me for advice for getting Veeky Forums

At his size he could afford not to eat and I encouraged him to go with fasting. After the irrational regurgitation of "b-b-b-but starvation mode" and I walked him through the metabolics and explained everything he agreed to try it out.

He was a little bitch about it for the first 4 days "wah wah wah wah I'm so hungry" but then he just shut up about it. He commented he wasn't as tired anymore, he was sleeping well, and his hunger pains went away.

He did 30 days and dropped 60lbs. We refed and took two weeks off then repeated the cycle twice more. in 5 months he dropped 190lbs and had no loose skin. He was sitting at 240.

I put him on alternate day fasting at this point to slow the weight loss down. And now he's down to 190lbs with just some lightly loose skin.

Everybody I've seen who does some form of fasting to lose weight doesn't deal with loose skin as bad as the caloric restriction and exercise only groups. My suspicion is that this arises from the fact that the body in a fasted state does in fact burn up some protein. But that it will preferentially take that protein from non-muscular sources first like skin.

Stop with the motivational movie speech it's really gay dude. Just hope he dies on the table so that there'll be way less threads about this cuck. Better yet, hope he does live through the operation just to kill himself sooner after over how much of a cookie cutter he is.

and some dubs for truth. we all know he dies on the table stop bothering kek with it.

>430 lbs
>worried about starvation
gotta love fatties

>boogie has surgery
>makes it
>loses all his weight
>has top tier bone structure, chiseled jaw and perfect muscle insertions

how would that make you feel Veeky Forums?

ur a good friend, keep it up :)

Damn is this real? Is there any literature agreeing with your hunch. I'm not calling you out I just don't wanna get memed.

Maybe after we pay for his fucking surgery he'll try to better himself. If he wastes all this tax money on the surgery and he ends up being worse than how fat he is now, then I'll hope that natural selection will bite him in the ass and kill him.

why are these threads not deleted immediately

It'd be the great redemptive tale of our time.

Then sells toy collection, dumps fat wife and bangs traps.

Quads and boogie dies

quads and he lives

Damn close. Are dubs good enough?

Quints and his wife banged the nigger IRL

Boogie is definitely not going to make it.

>Daddy touched him as a kid
>Can't control his eating now
>Blames everyone, including himself. Like the standard depressed self-loathing piece of shit he is.

These are the people that will always stay fat inside. Even when they lose weight.

>too late to back out
This fat shit thinks he can fool anyone? You can literally say "no, i don't want it anymore" as the surgeon is cutting through your gut and he will stop (unless you are unconcious for the time)

He is trying to tell me that they will tie him like a fucking pig and drag to the hospital when he will say he doesn't want to get that surgery after all?

Also, i was thinking about this kind of scenario:
>fatlord1488 is on liquid only diet
>surgery time
>doctor tells him he need to delay surgery because boogay need to lose bit more weight
>2 weeks later
>fatretard911 is already 150 lbs down
>goes to the hospital to get surgery
>doctor tells him this was just an experiment
>he won't do surgery because bengay is capable of losing weight with diet
>booger1234 goes home
>starts rewarding himself with mayo and mtdew for losing all that weight
>is found dead 3 weeks later in his apartment

This isnt twitch comment section nigger.

the super morbidly obese that get these ops only ever make it down to regular obese
plus the loose skin
he will never look good

confrirmed

>starving a 430lb blimp
>losing 60lbs in 30 days
>200lbs in less than half a year
>no loose skin either!

you're fucking retarded if you believe a word of this

I don't like to be edgy but would Boogie even be capable of killing himself? It seems like it would be seriously hard physically

he's a narcissist who feeds off the attention of impressionable, virtue signalling tweens
outright killing himself is the furthest thing from his mind

Here's the thing though; Either he chooses to lose weight and have fuckload of loose skin and live till he's 60, or he can die in 5 years by staying the weight he is now.