>no killing of Mother Earth

Why aren't you a vegan, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKovEX0G748
youtube.com/watch?v=dvRbVQfzGVk
youtube.com/watch?v=RyvlYBGORYM
diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/
foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
pastebin.com/14M2hJaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No conter argument?

If you don't get to have a general when you've already shitposted four or five other vegan threads in the catalog. Post your body sometime.

>If you don't get to have a general
What?

youtube.com/watch?v=EKovEX0G748
youtube.com/watch?v=dvRbVQfzGVk
youtube.com/watch?v=RyvlYBGORYM

>listening to a muslim

cuck

>longer lives
>lower risk of cancer
>lower risk of diabetes
>lowest rate of obesity
Nope, just a higher risk of memes
>diagnosisdiet.com/meat-and-cancer/
>chriskresser.com/red-meat-cancer-again-will-it-ever-stop/
>mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/meat-cancer-bacon-who-report-mens-fitness-health
>rawfoodsos.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/minger_formal_response2.pdf
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/06/final-china-study-response-html/
>deniseminger.com/2010/08/03/the-china-study-a-formal-analysis-and-response/
>deniseminger.com/2010/07/07/the-china-study-fact-or-fallac/ >foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
>deniseminger.com/the-china-study/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/the-curious-case-of-campbells-rats-does-protein-deficiency-prevent-cancer/
>westonaprice.org/our-blogs/taking-a-trip-down-memory-lane-fishing-for-our-good-friend-glutathione-in-the-waters-of-the-memory-hole-how-t-colin-campbell-helped-prove-that-protein-protects-us
>reddit.com/r/keto/comments/2qxnro/red_meat_triggers_toxic_immune_reaction_which/cnai2od/
>caloriesproper.com/red-meat-wont-kill-you-it-will-make-you-stronger/
>saragottfriedmd.com/does-meat-cause-cancer-revisiting-the-meat-igf-1-and-cancer-connection/
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html?m=1
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

I would love to see a comparison between meat eaters who watch their diet, and vegans... who of course also watch their diet. Those statistics definitely include your average disgusting slob at McDonalds, so the comparison can't really be made. Are the vegans healthier because they watch their diet and dont eat fast food? Or is it trully the lack of meat.

Just created a proper food piramid for other white anons, enjoy, probably should add more to it though. Something about different additives perhaps. Maybe soil processing bacteria.

I just looked up some of your """"""""""studies"""""""""" and how the fuck do you believe these """"""""""information""""""""""?

>cant eat potatoes
what, should I date them instead?

>Implying you still won't die
>Implying it still won't probably some form of cancer
>Implying that it's fun to be a decrepit 100 year old who can barely wipe their own ass
>Implying that living a life separated from good food and cultural norms is a good way to spend the inevitably finite time you have on Earth.

There is a reason why God put potatoes in America.

White people aren't meant to eat them.

potatoes are for faggots, they are faggot american soil food, probably filled with guns and fatties.

The problem with this cartoon is I don't love animals. I don't think anybody should. It's not natural. I like MY dog and MY cat. Other animals can get fucked.

They have done studies where they control for junk food

Being vegan doesn't necessarily mean you watch your diet other than watch out for animal products

There are plenty of vegan junk foods
Oreos
Chips
French fries
Vegan mayonnaise is pretty common place
All sorts of other fried foods etc

So basically this?

Except I would never claim that I LOVE ANIMALS. Because I neither would lay my life down for my dog's or even pretend that I have a strong emotional feeling towards all non-human species. It's a stupid claim that no one can live up to. They either have no concept of the depth and power of love or have a serious mental condition where they identify more with creatures outside their own species.

where to cop non-factory healthy meat/fish? Even the so called "organic" meats I can buy where I live are shit, fish from the sea is supposedly high in mecury etc., fish from farms are like factory meat and even fucking venison is full of lead.
Wat do?

grass fed organic is the best you can get to. They import a lot of irish meat that is mostly grass fed in my euro nation.

Other than that? Local farmers market, butcher, get raw milk too if you can. There is so much organic, bio crap here that its quite livable. I dont consume much dairy, but some bio yoghurt with original cultures, no additives is nice. Its not like the plants got it much better with its GMO's, weird pesticides and other frankenstein monstrosities.

Eat what you like and accept death as inevitable. Lift for aesthetics so you can get as much of or as high of quality poon you like. Enjoy life.

>mensfitness
>blogspot
>fucking reddit
Post disregarded, try again

Screw that, is mother earth hot ? If yes, is she a loli or a THICC milf ? To add, DFC or cowtits ?

Please tell me this is just shilling

Yea we get it, milk is for whites only, fuck the niggers and shitskins, they could die for all I care lol

Thanks for the answers.
Usually I don't give a fuck about perfectionism in my diet anymore but from time to time I get triggered...

>even more potential refugees in Europe

I am . Problem is im a skinnyfag and need to gain weight. Oats, beans, olive oil, peanut butter, rice. whole grain bread, sunflower/pumpkin seeds (nuts 2 expensive senpai). Am I missing something? I'm afraid I'll end up eating way too much omega 6 because I eat like 100g peanut butter a day.

i live in a shithole called Brazil, fucked up people everywhere, ridiculously poor people living of the government help, violence everywhere, everything is expensive as fuck, people are shit to each other, shitty laws that will always be in favour of the cirminal, i don't want to live like this, i don't want my childs to live like this, i'm moving as soon as i can.
>longer lives
don't care to live til 80 when i can't do shit
>lower risk of cancer
if i live untill i'm 60 i'm happy
>lower risk of diabetes
not really
>lowest rate of obesity
lowest rate of swolle
>no unneccessary harm for animals
i don't give a shit about animals just like people don't give a shit about me
>no killing of Mother Earth
i'm living in a shit place with shit everything, do you think i could care about mother earth? i also recycle, have solar energy panels on my company and drive a hybrid

i cant wait to start hearing pro-soylent arguments and watch as the mainstream picks it up.

nobody sees whats going on and its astonishing.

Problem is that soy milk is the best alternative but it has estrogen and all the other ones are just watered down crap or too expensive.

Then just leave every kind of milk? It's not like you need to drink anything but water.

You mean jews? If we know who is behind it and what kind of effects it will have on people, why not try to stop it. I at least tried a lil bit.

pastebin.com/14M2hJaU

>implying soy milk raises serum estrogen
"No"

>Why aren't you a vegan, Veeky Forums?
Because I don't suck dick daily

Lol literally from r/keto too. Brain must be hypoxic from cholesterol.

Almond milk, coconut milk, and rice milk are all better than soy milk.

>richer countries have better health care

CALL THE NEWS!

>Why aren't you a vegan, Veeky Forums?
Because i dont believe any of those lies, because meat in moderation (like everything else) is good for you, and because i LOVE the taste of animal products.

Oh, also i dont give a fuck about the environmentalist bullshit.