How do I cope with being a bottom 10 % social skills and looks male? My cynicism about life can't get higher...

How do I cope with being a bottom 10 % social skills and looks male? My cynicism about life can't get higher. My empathy with women (lives on easy mode, get jobs as money handed to them, skim Chads off tinder) and normies (fit in perfectly wherever they go, spend all their lives in institutions run by their clones and judged by their clones, are happy to wage psychological warfare through advertising, propaganda, self serving lies) can't get lower.

>26
>had no female attention ever
>no friends since 18, even in university
>became the ugly loser loner beta of my workplace within days

I already lift heavy weights and do cardio. It makes no difference to an ugly and nerdy looking face.

At this point it is demoralising seeing Chads and Staceys everywhere during the day but finishing work leads to even more stress, due to the feeling that I have to be rich / accomplished at something through extreme hard work in my spare time or else I'm doomed forever. Of course I just waste all my tim, eat junk food, ruin my sleep with coffee, and tell myself I'll change tomorrow.

You have built up imaginary characters to cope with your autism. Yes, some people have it easier than others based off their looks or natural personability but the vast majority of people have to work hard to make the best of what they have.

Continually try to improve and don't rely on Chad and Stacy memes as a way to accept your own inadequacy. If this was a troll thread, you got me, you were only pretending to be retarded.

I am in the same boat OP.
I lift and try to work hard but it's getting hard to keep going when you do all that shit to improve yourself and girls still pay more attention to the handsome (or even normal looking) guy they just met without giving you a chance.

Don't get me wrong, I want someone to tell me that personality actually matters, and that an ugly face isn't that bad et cetera, but at the end of the day, the best guys like us can hope for is a girl who's just as ugly as we are, and it's honestly not worth the effort. Don't even get me started about casual relationships or general daily interactions.

I think the only hope for guys like us is surgery or suicide. I'm just waiting to see which one I can go through with earlier.

just b urself!

I was long gone out of society before the Chad and Stacey memes. Hell I was out of society before the term Manlet even existed.

I've been shut in since leaving highschool in 2004.

I'm 30 now and I'm autism bux, been lifting for a long time.

Still a HHKV but that might change soon since my parents are buying me an new apartment in the city since they finally want me to be independent from them.

Won't have any rent or mortgage to pay so autism bux will cover the costs of living.

I've literally never had a friend let alone a girlfriend.

If I actually had to work and do normie stuff I would have KMS years ago.

Thanks to the decent mental health services here in Australia to make sure people like me don't have to do the normie grind.

>tfw there is only a limited amount of happiness to go around and you got to the table too late

>personality actually matters,
Eh it's not very possible to build a personality when you look subhuman

kill yourself

you ugly beta males are disgusting and should just disappear tbqh

You're too bitter, user, you've gotta calm the fuck down. Keep lifting weights, invest in your skills, make more money, find someone to help you with your style, and practice autism-free social interaction whenever possible. You'll be fine. Unattractive males pull women all the time as long as they're successful and not transparently bitter. Feeling sorry for yourself is kind of intoxicating, but counterproductive. Good luck, user.

literally the easiest way to make friends is to get a shit tier job. fast food/casual sit down, serving, video games, super market, etc. there is literally no way you can work with someone for a few hours a week without you guys becoming friends. go out with them a few times, really build a connection, quit your job and stay in touch. chances are they have other friends you can leach off of meeting.

>omg Stacey can you believe that weird user guy invited US TO HIS APARTMENT

>hahaha Becky don't ewww how did he think we would go out with him ew hahaha

>practice autism-free social interaction whenever possible
Not OP but I have similar social retardation. I deliberately take all opportunities to socialize with people in order to improve but I can never have a meaningful conversation... They'll talk about whatever is going on in their life and I'll ask questions and be engaged but that's all it ever is. I want to be like a normie who can talk for hours on end about whatever and both people genuinely enjoy the conversation... how can I achieve this?

this is why I'm still alive desu
I know my existence is uncomfortable to normies and Stacies out there, so I keep on living, and make it a point to be around them as much as possible. I do enjoy watching them get uneasy.

This thread makes me feel better about being a 1/4 black mongrel with identity issues and no gf at 21

all i read was
>how to cope with being a bottom
and then just noped the rest of this paragragh

>there is literally no way you can work with someone for a few hours a week without you guys becoming friends.
Wanna bet?
t. 3 years working retail with no friends

I'm actually above average looking.

I just have a fucked up mind which makes it impossible for me to function in day to day normie life.

I have women flirt with me, but I never reciprocate because I'm a schizoid.

I'm not an ugly cunt by any means, just super fucked up brain.

I don't like being around people in general.

I live a very secretive life as project false stories out anytime a woman flirts with me. I've pretended to be married to avoid women coming onto me.

>there is literally no way you can work with someone for a few hours a week without you guys becoming friends.

>"I don't like being around people but I have to come cry about how lonely I am on the internet because I don't like people so much"

???

>How do I cope with being a bottom
Become a powerbottom if that bottoming makes you feel less manly

I can't find the word lonely in any of my posts. Do you even read. Do you even lift. Fucking normie bahahahahahaha.

>>had no female attention ever
>>no friends since 18, even in university

Wow, sounds like all complaints about not having social relationships. Keep telling yourself you're not lonely if that makes you feel better, but I would suggest accepting it and making the best of it.

That's not even me, I'm not Op.

Norman Btfo again hahahahah Learn to use Veeky Forums dummy

This is the only good advice in this thread. You're alienating yourself OP, I know plenty of ugly guys with friends, girlfriends, and good jobs. You've built up a victim complex and are blaming society for things you should work to improce about yourself.

ok well even when I'm anti social as all hell I've never been able to not create a work place friendship, my bad anons

Same. We don't have the normie requirement of needing social interaction to function. In fact social interaction is tiring for me. Be careful with the lies though. On the off chance you develop an actual relationship with someone they will come back to haunt you.

talk to a girl
be autistic

talk to another girl
be normal