/fat/ - ">tfw when mom mires me" edition

Prev thread
>Who is /fat/ for?
for /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
calculator.net/body-fat-calculator.html

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5356zt0JiDY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why is hefeweizen so fucking good
thanks again, merkel, you bitch

TELL ME YOUR FAILINGS AND LET ME HELP YOU ON YOUR PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT

>en"""""lighten"""""ment
hehe nice one fellas amirite

I watched To the Bone and only felt jealousy for Lily Collins' body

>live whole life thinking im healthy (was always 110-130 pounds)
>past year notice im gaining weight
>step on a scale for first time in forever
>164
>bmi 25.7
kill me
god dammit im a fat fuck now
i have a stationary bike in my room, should 30 mins a day on that help me? uni starts in 3 weeks and I wanna look ok when that comes (I read the sticky, I know I cant lose 20 pounds in 3 weeks)

>childhood stories
I was quite skinny throughout childhood and HS. I put 85 lbs when i was studying in college - stress eating and bad habits, i drank about 2l of cola everyday.

How are you fat at 164? lol

>(I read the sticky, I know I cant lose 20 pounds in 3 weeks)

Yes you can

>bmi 25.7
chill out m8, its not great but its no way close to as fat as most of the people on here. just cut and exercise responsibly and you'll be fine

How much weight do you have to lose to see the changes on face?

depends. whats your height and current weight?

Has anyone here gotten good results from this?

I still have some weight to lose but I was hoping to fade my stretch marks while I'm at it.

you're BARELY overweight. get back down to 159 or below and you'll be at a healthy BMI again

he's 5' 7"

>6'3
>300lbs

>now 6'3 150lbs anorexic

why can't I just be normal????

6'4 265 lbs

I'm losing weight so I can feel like I'm being physically dominated by my boyfriend during sex. I just think the contrast between a small girl and big guy is hot. That's one of my motivations for losing but it's so pathetic.
48 pounds to go.

This reminds me, how many traps are use these threads?

I had a tummy ache so I ate an ice-cream sandwich. It actually helped, but it pushed me 700kj over.

Lot of it is fat distribution and genetix but I'd say around 230lbs you'll notice you're getting better looking. Around 215-220, you'll probably want to vigorously jack off while mirin your own reflection

Im a ciswoman

>you'll probably want to vigorously jack off while mirin your own reflection
I wish. Too bad i'm a chinlet.

>1 liter worth of instant ramen (600 kcal)
>one bottle of ice tea (500 kcal)
>one small can of energy drink (400 kcal)
>100g of pretzel sticks (400 kcal)
>mom's "I'm gonna put a stick of butter into everything" lunch, 2 bratwursts and 200~300 grams of mashed potatoes (probably 1000 kcal?)

I don't want to have family anymore.

Sounds like your bf is too if you need to lose 50 lbs for him to dominate you.

No worries lad. You can vigorously jack off to your much lowered probability of future blood pressure and diabetes complications.

>just ate a shortbread cookie
eating well most of the time but I just can't permanently kick the shit foods

I say "it's okay, it's in my limit" but it doesn't lessen the blow

Um no, he (male) can dominate me but i want to be smaller so it feels more real

5'9, at 190 today from 230. i just want this fuckin gut to shrink. i know it's gotten smaller but it's still so fucking annoying.

lol, i guess you're right. It's still a long way from 260 to 180. I hope that by new years eve i'll be sub 200.

Are mom mires not real?

i drank a six yesterday, i wanna get lean but i love beer so much

;-; please send help

can i survive on hummus, carrots and instant oatmeal for a week without serious deficiencies? I hate cooking

you could suvive on much worse foods for months, but that diet will leave you hungry as fuck and you'll probably overeat or order a pizza or something like that.

Cooking not my favourite thing to do either, thats why i cook for a week, 2 different types of meals

Chicken, brown rice and vegetables is easy and god tier macros.

I broke my streak and smoked weed and binged out on papa johns

Weed is the stupidest drug ever

>vegan
>making it

>lmao 2 plate deadlift

I-is this making it

Went to a buffet to eat lunch. It wasn't my idea to go but we ate there anyway.

Good novice milestone

I usually intermittent fast so I don't think I'll binge and I've had pizza in front of me like 5 times and haven't taken a slice so I'm okay. I'm just wondering if I'll miss some necessary nutrient or something
It's accidentally vegan. Cooking meat takes effort.

>cheat day has turned into a cheat month
I've gained 9 pounds

Ate chinese rice, it's probably under my cutting amount of calories but there's no way I can count it.

I... I think I won't eat more today ;_;

Same here bruh. Ate some shit I can't even begin to count the calories of. Going to practically fast the rest of today since I know it'll leave me under maintenance if I stop here.

Happened to me to. Managed to avoid ALL shit food for 3 months straight. Kept hearing that cheat days can actually be productive and help in the long run so I decided to but few shitty items and ended up having cheat days several time a week trough out the month and didn't make any weight loss progress.

Fatties are like alcoholics, you can't let them drink once they're clean. Same with lardasses

What in the world? user I used to be addicted to sugary energy drinks. Which one has 400 kcal?

>136g of banana is 117 calories
>100g of blue berries is 57
>100g of strawberries is 37 calories
>211 Calories
damn, how did i get so fat. I can eat about 5 bananas a day and lose weight

Think I over done the beer this week guys, i reckon I'll maintain though. Weigh in tomorrow. Maybe the loss god's will smile on me

We'll make it m8

Fuck my life, anons...
Someone is baking a pie in the neighborhood, I can smell the butter pastry crust. Dear lord give me the strenght.

Does addiction run in your family, user? I'm just curious, I ended up in the same boat. I became addicted to calorie counting and exercise.

Do you get obsessed with things for the short term? Then switch to a new obsession every few weeks, maybe months?

Be strong user, you can overcome this. I have to push through temptations evrey single day. Mom gets ice cream,KFC,and all kinds of obscure snacks. I have to resist. lost a lot, about 40 in 4 months. I'm stuck at 198-202 for 2 weeks. I did binge for the first time though last Friday.

>cheat year is only half over
>gained 30lbs

I do this, i used to read like 3 books a week and write down shit that I thought was interesting. One liners,word patterns,etc. Then I go onto something else . now it's calorie counting

I'm having an internal breakdown mum just came home with so much junkfood I've been abstaining from but I just want the crisps guys I want the fucking crisps so bad I can't stop thinking about them they're just sitting in the kitchen waiting to be eaten but I can't do it

Nothing gets rid of stretch marks. Nothing fades them except time. Don't waste your money.

Go eat some plain greek yogurt

Idk why that works for me. I guess since plain tastes so bad yet the protein is filling it'll kill cravings for me for a while

Plus just watching that james scrub down webm. Kills appetite.

>take the easy way out and cut carbs plus IF plus 1200 cal deficit
>not enough fiber in diet now
>back to squelching diarrhea
>tp gave out and I swiped my hand through ground zero this morning

Tell me it gets better lads

thanks user, on a related note, I also did plateau all through this week, after gaining some water weight. I'm only now starting to lose it again.
I haven't had a binge since I started but I am weak, in the sense that I am still tempted.
I know it's not bad to be tempted as long as you resist successfully but still I wish it would completely leave my mind. Good job on your 40's in 4 months. Are you getting closer to your goal?

Top kek, I love these memes

fat fucks

i haven't posted in a while do you miss me /fat/?

Who?

Just eat a hamburger user, it's fine.

for like 2 months i posted fat fucks in 99% of the fat threads

Boss brought in fudge from vacation. Me and a colleage ate the lot. I've now finished the day with a c. 500 calorie surplus.

I won't let this stop me. Tomorrow I will be different.

I know that feel user. That exact feel. Even if you have to sit and brood about it don't do it. You'll feel better for it.

go browse the fat people hate thread, find the most disgusting shit you can see in that thread, and then imagine yourself eating those potato crisps while looking at the fat disgusting pieces of shit.

once you've got those images seared irrevocably into your retinas, go and do something productive that doesn't involve shoving food down your throat to fill your spare time.

>ciswoman
>cis
Why can't you just say non-freak?

>tfw somewhere between both
>27 years old as of 1.5months

Why do so many of you fat fucks have so much problems with cravings? I eat fast food quite often but I fit it into my calorie count and still lose weight without feeling like total shit 24/7. Anyone ever told you fags that only eating a jogurt a day is not a sustainable diet measure?

a really good example of counting calories:

youtube.com/watch?v=5356zt0JiDY

Why is Apple strudel so good

Good thing it was a lift day so i was able to burn it off

Do any of you /fat/ties use a wearable fitness tracker? I'm using a Samsung Gear Fit 2 and I'm enjoying it. It is helping keep track of a few things that wasn't really paying attention to.

yes, I was wondering where you went.

My mum gave me a fitbit surge when I was recovering from an operation last December. Pretty much all I could do was walk owing to the aches and pains, and it was interesting to watch the steps add up.

It's been neat to see my heartrate average go down as I lose weight too.
It's pretty neat but you can't lean on it too much.

I tend to eat bad foods like chocolates, and 2 times a month cheese burgers, but mostly always keeps to maximum intake of calories allowed to me (1500kcal, though I normaly eat up to 1000kcal daily)

ugh I love this video

I'm trying to cut out junk food completely, I don't see the nutritional value in it

Why not make it a slow process? You'll end up yoyoing back to your original weight due to cravings eventually.

Don't drink your calories! Could've been a 2000 calorie day.

I've heard that cold turkey on junk is really bad for like two weeks but after that you'll never want to eat them again. I need to be drastic or I'm going to keep making excuses for myself like I've done before ykno?

Makes sense but I'd still wait until I'm down to normal weight to start that process because otherwise you get stressed out.

This, although a really bad sunburn gets rid of them. But that's a spicy gamble, especially if you're really pale.

Vodka and flavored water, brah.

Take your hand and grab a big old handful of your belly fat. That should do for about 30 minutes.

Facebook/instagram/snapchat/whatever-stalk the hottest girl you know, ask yourself if those chips are worth it.

240lbs and just started. I'm having to Overhead press empty bar to compelte 5x5 sets because so weak. My body is fucked up.

At least I can squat fine.

>cheat decade almost 8 years through
Can't wait for that big cut guys

This was interesting, she's a complete qt as well

>10am to 10pm
>bagel, chicken + rice
>10pm to 12am
>oat cake, crackers and cheese, toast, pancakes, cereal
ugh, why is night time my kryptonite

5'7 went from 150 to 130 in less than 2 months and yesterday I tried one piece of chips and it tasted disgusting
feels good man

Started at 270 lbs back in May, just hit 229 lbs today. I'm gunna make it m8's.

Anybody else making good progress?

All those jealous fat cunts in the comment section make it ten times better.

my fucking heart

Started at 6 ft 235lbs, down to 202 today. Trying to get to 180.

A lot of peanut butter, tuna and shakes...

I'm 6 ft and 215 atm, working on a cut, trying to get more protein. Decently physical job and gym 5 days a week. Am I supposed to be shooting for 1g/lb of bodyweight or 0.5? 200g seems excessive.

It's lean body weight, try 150 at least

anyone has vietnam smellbacks?
It's when you suddenly get a whiff of a food you used to like even though it's nowhere near or in sight, and the smell alone makes you salivate.
It's strange how without any physical stimulus the brain can synthetically recreate a smell in your mind, even though it's not there.

happy for you.

Can I ask how?

I'm short 5"8 and 194lbs

I started eating 1700 kcal a day. But I got a job and I can't fucking get myself to move.

What sort of exercise do you do?

disabuse yourself of the notion that you *need* to exercise in order to lose fat. yes, you should exercise because it's good for you. but you should modulate your diet immediately and lose fat. you can get that user's results with zero exercise whatsoever.

don't let your lack of exercise induce you to put off dietary changes. implement them immediately.

>modulate

meant to write "modify". but the point of the post remains

>Been cutting, made it too 206 pounds last week
>Decided to add some pasta to some mixed vegetables
>Weighed myself today and was 210

How maybe calories does cooked pasta have???