Boogie wife will dump him after surgery

After he goes through a life changing event in need of support his wife dumps him

What the hell is wrong with women Veeky Forums. Does Boogie deserve our support now?

I'm feeling kind of bad.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wewuzmetokur/status/887595360390139904
youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6DY9WFy2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for her. I hope she takes all his money too, she deserves it for being abused by him for all this time. It's not fun being a caretaker to a super obese angry man baby.

If /r9k/ is to be trusted, it's that women. especially attractive ones, are fickle creatures. Still don't understand that of all the times to leave boogie she chooses to do it after he starts losing weight.

Link:

twitter.com/wewuzmetokur/status/887595360390139904

>One single woman does X
>"What the hell is wrong with women"

Spot the cuck

What the hell is wrong with wymin

>What the hell is wrong with women
if he won't die during surgery it will mean that he is going to live bit longer than expected and she won't put up with this fat shit any longer

>Does Boogie deserve our support now?
he deserves to die for his gluttony

Feel bad for him. He looks like a genuine nice guy.

Too bad he lives in the real world and here nice people get eaten alive.

I actually feel sorry for him, for once.

>What the hell is wrong with women

it was incredible of her to put up with his bullshit all this time and support him DESPITE wanting to leave

The twitter post said they are looking into separating. Why does everyone assume she's dumping him? Maybe he's dumping her because he thinks he'll be hot now after surgery

She wanted the life insurance money you got damn retard now she can't get it cuz he's not going to die

>If /r9k/ is to be trusted
They aren't. Why would you?

>Maybe he's dumping her because he thinks he'll be hot now after surgery
HAHAHAHAHA, i haven't laughed this hard all day. Thanks.

He doesn't look nice at all actually. I guarantee if you had to deal with him in real life he would be an asshole

Or because he's worth more dead than alive.
After all this time skirting close to death he's gonna get surgery and live even longer, and she's cutting her losses.

What a fucking harlot. Hope she dies from choking on Jamal's dick.

To be fair all you'd have to do to get away from him is walk at a brisk pace.

>So how are replica keyblades handled in divorce proceedings?

I've only ever met 1 nice fat person

>the moralfags in this thread
Either way, she is dumping him after the surgery. If he dies on the table, which he almost certainly will, she will get the life insurance, and if he doesn't, she doesn't need to pretend to love that disgusting flesh mound anymore. That bitch is finally gonna make bank after years of dealing with that disgusting piece of shit. Good on her.

In one of the twitch vods he says he's a huge asshole and jerk to people around him, so he just puts on the act for the fatties that watch him.

maybe don't be a piece of shit to your wife when you're a ugly fat fuck who can't stand up for more than minutes at a time

>it was incredible of her to put up with his bullshit all this time and support him DESPITE wanting to leave

Implying she didn't put up with him because she thought he'd die a within a few years and she would get all his Youtube money.
You need to be completely brain-dead to believe she wanted to marry a fat sack of shit because of his "personality".

She could have a fat fetish and be angry that he's going to lose weight.

oh fug, hope this inspires him to get fucking yoked

I hope she does and I hope she's happy. I hope he dies after the surgery when he's awake. And no, he doesn't deserve "our" support, he never deserved anyone's support.

Nobody is perfect anons.

No matter what you do there is bound to be someone that hates you and thinks you are a douche.

Unless he runs you over in his mobility scooter.

>nice people get eaten alive

>"Veeky Forums are a bunch of beta cucks"

honestly I think she's done and definitely doesn't want to help him with that poopoopeepee bag after surgery

Reminder that in his latest video Boogie basically said he doesn't mind being fat, and thinks his body is perfectly acceptable, the health problems that will kill him are the only reason he wants to lose weight

>he doesn't mind being fat
because he has a fucking slave to do everything for him. Let that fat piece of shit do everything by himself and he'll be dead in a week.

Boogie was told so many times that his wife is cheating on him with jamal, that shes only in it for life insurance, and he didn't believe anyone. Now that he isn't imminently about to die, she leaves. His own fault for not seeing it, and being a beached whale of course.

>Implying she's better off than he is

by that logic wouldn't she stick around for the life insurance? or is that not part of your fetish?

Ooooh ok.
Seeing him actually lose weight would hurt her big fat ego.

Spotted the manbaby that can't into statistics

i don't know if it's the same in usa by for example in my country before any surgery you get a document with listed things that can possibly go wrong and you have to sign it that you are aware what things might go wrong and you won't sue the doctor after. So if he dies during surgery i guess it won't be covered by life insurance because it was his decision.

it depends on your life insurance policy, here. but yeah you can't sue the doc unless they do something blatantly negligent

How else does boogy get so fat? He's literally made out of good people.

This is fucking gold

Seems like you're a 'manbaby' by your own standards. Go read into the divorce statistics in the U.S. and kys afterwards.

>50% of first time marriages end in divorce
>80% initiated by the female
K

>boogie makes it
>his exwife is a cow
>he gets better looking gf

Heh, next you're going to say, "Not all Muslims," right? I hate faggots like you. When somebody says, "Jeez, men sure are pigs," I bet you're the first to say, "*claps hands* HOL' UP! You know not ALL men are pigs right?"

It's called speaking in generalities faggot. Everyone knows women initiate 3/4 of all divorces in the US but it doesn't need to get noted in speach or text every single time someone makes a statement. Yes, we all understand there is a distribution of IQ, height, weight, etc. It just doesn't need to get noted every three seconds for faggots like you who don't understand speaking in generalities.

REEEEEEEEE.

>dies within 4 years anyway because of all of the strain he put on his body

Maybe in his next life. Maybe.

They understand what speaking in generalities is you utter mong, they just don't think you should do it about groups of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6DY9WFy2U

people view kindness as a weakness, sorry to burst your bubble kiddo

>Here let me complain about my shitty place in society by making the biggest generalisation possible about half the human population. That should make a fine addition to a fitness oriented message board.

And I don't think fags should be allowed to get married; yet, they are allowed.

Quit being fucking retarded. It's literally moron tier whenever someone thinks their clever by saying, "I hope you know it's not ALL of group X."

Congratulations, here's your retard award. Everyone, even children, knows there is a distribution of everything.

Is he the one who eats them alive?

SOURCE?

He didn't lie tho

Nice projecting, back to /r9k/ now

>Boogie wife will dump him.
If he didn't see that coming a mile away, he genuinely deserves to die to not pollute the gene pool any further.

I mean how do they even fuck at this point? if she's even the slightest bit attracted to his jiggly bits.

She is almost as fast as he is. She just refuses to show herself unless she can use camera angles to hide her body

>women routinely take advantage of men
>"not all women are like that, see look at this good one"

Worry not, Boogie. I'm sure her """""gay""""" friend will take plenty care of her

>cells_2nd_form.jpg

I hope Boogie becomes the next big symbol of the alt-right.

Makes sense desu.

Good god his wife is a fucking whale.

she is probably body positive and HAES... kek

They're in full damage control mode.

Jesus fucking christ thank you.

Didn't your hear him say that he has almost 300 pounds of lean mass built under all that flub? He's already yoked brah

I hope its f****** wife gets f*** ass in the n***** dick hahaha fat pig versus the dirty fighting n*****!

This great now Veeky Forums can have boogie as one of our experiments! We motivate his ass to lift and get swole. Make him do RSD PickUp. Make him take 2 scoops right before the club. Make him fuck bad fat bitches, while constantly sending his new life to his old wife. Let’s fuckin do this! Woooooooo!!!

Fucking kek, my friend.

No thanks I'd rather he "handle" his wife and her black boyfriend

who /saw this coming ten thousands miles away/ here?

The only thing that surprises me is she started discussing this before she found out if he died during the surgery or not.

>hundreds of thousands of divorces every year
>97% of women get alimony in divorce even though they earn more money 35% of the time
>"it's only a few women who are gold diggers, i swear"

Lmao I bet she'll f***** a f***** n***** and n***** n** n******** ***********