CBT made it edition

Need some advice fit, I came here two years ago and started working out.

Currently trying to put on more mass, I'm gonna start a clean bulk.

I caught feels for a girl a while back. I was hooking up with randos on Tinder and at the club. I fell in love with this one girl, we've been together for 9 months. Something that I'm having a hard time getting over is that she's not a virgin. She's been with one other person, during highschool, her ex.

I'm a muslim and desu I never thought I'd fall for one of your girls. My plan was to get my fill through college then get a nice arranged marriage.

How do you people deal with the fact your girl isn't a virgin?

I know the way I look getting bitches is easy, the thing is I love this girl and she loves me.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability
stack.com/a/off-season-football-workout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

mirin really hard user.
Stay with this girl. She's clearly not a slut, as she's had 1 partner rather than 30. Also you're not a virgin either...

If you can't accept the fact that women are free to have sex before mariage she should dump your ass, you just said that you were hooking up with randos on tinder but expect other girls to stay virgin for your shitskin ass, now go back to middle east with your shitty repressive ideology.

So you are free to fuck whatever slut you want but she has to be a virgin? You now have the chance to escape the backwards, middle age world that you have most likely been stuck in for your whole life thanks to this girl, dive in and don't ever look back.

kull 5ara

Mirin' hard. This is my dream bod.
Would you mind posting your routine?

Virgins are shit in bed, and being a virgin doesn't really mean they are decent girls or loyal or anything.
Just deal with it.

Pic is me, I do PHAT, previous to which I did SS > TM > 5/3/1

Dammit thread, don't die on me.

henry cavilish in that first pic

just need a little more hair

good work

routine and diet please, adonis

>I know the way I look getting bitches is easy
topkek OP

give me your diet and routine right the fuck now.

As far as your "problem" goes. I think the whole pure virgin wife thing is blown way out of proportion. I used to be kind of like you in that sense.

May be 2 parts:
1. your own self confidence "oh no if she's had other men she might know im not the best!"
2. ideals you've just accepted and never questioned

I need a virgin wife. ask yourself "yea, but why?"

whats the answer? say it.

also now that im old I dont want a virgin pure woman. I'd rather her had a few lovers in the past (not 100) so she knows just how good she has it with me.

if your a good man and she's never had anything but you, she wont appreciate it.

now give me your diet/routine

>being a virgin doesn't really mean they are decent girls or loyal or anything.
If we're talking about marriage, yes, the fewer sexual partners a girl has had means your marriage is more likely to be stable.

fewer maybe, but not 0. if she has nothing to compare you to she'll think you're average/basic/normal

I dont even mean purely sexual im talking lifestyle, values, quality

would you marry a woman you have never lived with or had sex with?

Statistics to back that up?
It would make sense that people that haven't had sex for religious reasons might have a more stable relationship.
However, if there are other reasons they've never had more sexual partners than their spouse, such as getting together really early or shyness, they very well might get doubtful and want to explore.

Actually virgins are the ones least likely to get divorced.

>would you marry a woman you have never lived with or had sex with?
ill ask again

Their past is their past. If it bothers you so much then talk about it with her? My girl has been with people before but so have I. We don't care. If anything it's better because we know more of what we like and aren't totally new to it. That's just my thought though.

Religion is definitely a large part of it

ifstudies.org/blog/counterintuitive-trends-in-the-link-between-premarital-sex-and-marital-stability

Get the fuck outta here, beta cucks.
The standards for men and women are not the same.

>would you marry a woman you have never lived with or had sex with?

i'm not the guy you're replying to, but yes i would. and i've had sex with over 20 grills. people have done this for centuries. only in the last century have we seen pre-marital sex be accepted

I don't see how living with them relates to how many partners they've had, or how whether or not I'd marry them without having sex with them changes the numbers, but yes. If she were a virgin and I really loved her I could see myself doing that.

kys muslim scum

What bf% am I?
Handheld device put me at ~17% but I think I'm higher than that

Sup Veeky Forums

Long time lurker.,
Casual Poster

Just want some feedback and thoughts on my current body.

CURRENTLY
_________
Early 20s
5'11
215LB - I can see it in the fat....but..

(all lifting stats are 5x5 strong lifts)
Bench 240lb
Overhead 150lb
Squat 315lb
Row 185lb
Lunges 225
Dumbell Curl 40

and this is at 215LB, I'm a fat former running back right now

I want to cut down to 195 or so (shed as much fat as possible). I'm running with my dog, cycling, and generally not being a piece of shit. Taking Zinc and Fish Oil as well, incorporated into a cleaner diet.

I want to then bust back up to 215...but with a current NFL running backs body and stats

scars are from surgery

(all lifting stats are 5x5 strong lifts)
Bench ~315lb
Overhead ~225lb
Squat ~400lb
Row ~225lb
Lunges ~225-315
Barbell Curl 135

Thoughts?

Thank You

>I'm a muslim

Stopped reading

Daniel Cormier pls go

>Dumbell Curl 40
work your biceps ffs
other than that,keep doing what you were doing.

Routine is PPL with legs once a week, I run circuits on the weekends so my legs feel plenty good. My routine changes every few months, the important thing is consistency, just keep at it.

Diet is 200kcal over tdee. I eat clean carbs, and average about 80grams of protein a day.

A Push day looks like this
1 shoulder compund like OHP 3x10
1 shoulder isolation like lateral raises 3x10
1 chest compound like bench press 3x10
1 chest isolation like flies 3x10
1 tricep isolation like skullcrushers 3x10
and Planks for core at the end of every workout

I won't lie to you guys, a good chunk of aesthetics is genetic, workout and get stronger. You're all gonna make it :)

I guess it's to share that moment of intimacy. To have a moment and something that only you two will ever share. Knowing she had sex with another person takes away from that.

I would, it's not hard to do that.

thats because most female virgins are virgins for religious reasons and also consider divorce a sin - doesn't mean the marriage/sex/anything is actually better

22 year old here. Lost virginity to current gf who's had one previous bf and the only other person shes been with.

Kinda makes me feel sad / jealous or some time of sick feeling when I think about it. Even though I've cheated on her about 7 times with other girls since i've been with her to try and feel better about this fact. Didn't really help but the feeling as went away after 2 years. Reading your post OP actually triggered me a bit now I'm feeling it again. fuck you.

Would you mind giving us more info?
Stats (weight/height/lifts)

as other anons pointed out, you're blowing this way out of proportion. it doesn't matter and if your ego can't handle it you need to grow a thicker skin. if you have deep feelings for each other it should be enough. taking virginity is also overrated imo - it can be great if she's got some body awareness and knows how to please herself. if she doesn't it's more trouble than it's worth

also, this your girls our girls thing sounds really fucking obnoxious. drop it man, stop living in a bubble

I mean, a marriage that doesn't end in divorce sounds better to me. And why does it matter if it's for religious reasons? The original point was about faithfulness and loyalty and you're bringing up all this other random shit.

>42198841
>starts a very thinly veiled CBT to talk about his pussy girl problems and fish for compliments on his physique

Fuck outta here with this bullshit

How are you as strong as me at 165 and 18.
You better be fast.
Here is this, it might help you.
stack.com/a/off-season-football-workout

how much do you bench and OHP?
natty?

Let's get this thread back on topic: cutoff jorts

Roughly 3 months between pictures. Top and bottom right both taken on same day. Currently sitting at 198 (amped to be below 200 again) 6'1. If the body composition scan I took is to be believed I'll be at ~12% bodyfat in 8 more pounds. That's the goal. Never before had I seen my abs but when I had good lighting and flexed it I could see them recently so that's what's fueling me forward. We're all gonna make it.

Males change their female lovers via sex. Remember that.

Get rid of em unless you're joining a pride parade to suck some dick.

>hating on jorts
whew lad do you ever do anything fun

Jorts are very high tiered for boating legwear or with overalls and boots for homoerotic summer yardwork. Anyone who hates on jorts just isn't being creative.

nigga shut up you're complaining about a girl having a body count of 1 meanwhile somewhere some cuck is about to take a roastie to dinner who's been fucked by 3 guys this weekend

6' 227lbs

anyone know gyno surgery downtime?

As in, full on lifting again

take a pic like this
getting wet is optional
no homo of course

>only in the last century have we seen pre-marital sex be accepted
It's gone on just as much if not more before then

like this user

>im a muslim
pic related

g-good enough for me

Not op, his girl is a good girl.
I agree with you about women being free to do whatever but whores honestly disgust me so much.
There's was this girl I used to have a massive crush on, smashed on the first date, found out she's a massive hoe and like that she's tainted goods.

I'm on my way

5'9 145

Hi guys, I just need to have other's opinions on just my overall look as of right now. I want to get bigger, but at the same time I feel as if shredding my body fat and lean bulking from here on out is a better idea.

Body weight:198

Please tell me what needs improvement, but pls no bully.

My ex had like 10 partners before me, she was only 19 too. It upset me until I realised I just wanted someone to bang and I didn't care enough when I was banging. Just always wrapped my willy.

Nice shoulders. Routine/stats?

In terms of body structure you look kinda like me, you've got quite a bit more muscle though. I mean right now you might look a little better with a bit of fat loss and more size wouldn't hurt. The only lagging body part seems to be forearms, they look kinda small relative to upper arms.

Veeky Forums standards aside, you look fucking joocy (no homo), you would blow normies away with that amount of muscle.

5"8 138

I could literally hurl your insignificant pseudo existence over a fence, you small small man.

holy shit how
I need this body type, same height, started at 136, now at 167 but I wanna cut, I don't even care about lifting if I can get to ottermode.

I can press you over my head. You are not a man

You look good, but you need to put on some fucking weight dude.

How is it even possible to look like that and be so light at 5'8? Skip leg day?

Don't really care about weight, I just wanted to get a 6 pack for the first time - and did. That being said I'm pretty sure I could kick your ass since I've taken Muay Thai for most of my life. Retards.
Fasted cardio in the morning, lifting at night.

Naw, I work legs 2 times a week. In fact I make sure I always hit them hard because I know their supreme importance.

>being this mad