Are they botching it? They have one shot at being a first mover. Remember what happened to Xerox...

Are they botching it? They have one shot at being a first mover. Remember what happened to Xerox. Any random chink can come along and steal 'em to the punch. Its time to start fucking marketing and take the mantle

Same for Bitcoin and ETH buddy

two possibilities:

>they're balls deep in NDAs, making great progress
>they're fucking it up

what seems the most logical?

9 more days till the fork, just wait it out!

Obviously the former. The fact that some random multi billion dollar technology integrator randomly came out and said Chainlink is the future is the most telling.

It was out of left field and nobody expected it. I'm convinced their NDAs have NDAs.

From the amount of sponsors they have I'd say NDA. From the Slack money belly side, I'd say that they are fucking it up. Just a reminder that Sergey made NXT and Augur, and they both have a higher market cap, but also feels like an exit scam.

>Sergey made NXT and Augur

wait what, source?

As far as I know he wasn't behind either. He did however create a NXT based exchange.

Or third
>They're holding any news until after the bitcoin fork since sharing them now would do shit to the price

>He did however create a NXT based exchange.

was that the failed project? literally the only piece of FUD that made me doubt my investment.

doubt it

Why? Sergey is smart, he's been in this industry for years. He knows that if he shared any big news now it would do nothing else but shortly pump the price and then it would start falling again. But sharing big news after the fork when everyone starts buying alts again = moon.

come on man, see him at devcon?

Even if his previous project failed, it's a natural progression of things. Most startups fail. If you tried to start a business you would almost certainly fail a number of times before any measure of success.

I did.

wait what out?

developers usually good at developing

investors usually good at investing

dont be fooled anons

wait are you for or against

>chainlink is already finished, now needs only to be scaled up
>makes smart contracts actually possible
>soon EVERYONE who wants to interact with the blockchains in a meaningfull way will use chainlink as it is the only secure decentralised oracle provider
>literally first mover
>did I mention it makes smart contracts possible and was the literal missing LINK between blockchain and real world?
>already plug and play when it comes to SWIFTs ISO standard
>chainlink will be a money printing machine in a couple months/years

The interface on the website is also pretty damn user-friendly.
Not to mention they have the domain name "smartcontract.com".
Big and true.

its an awesome piece of work, mind blowing that it trades for just .16 cent at the moment and barely any people are even watching it or knowing about it. There is like 12k wallets worldwide that hold the LINK token but most people are clueless about it.

there isn‘t even any good convincing FUD out there, chainlink is almost too good to be true but it is here and its the next important step in financial automation.

They didnt botch it. We just got in too early. Regrettable but sure beats being too late. In a year we can brag about buying under $0.50

>chainlink is almost too good to be true
indeed.
but it is.

I'd agree that it's too good to be true if there wasn't so much industry interest.

Why is everyone so convinced this is going up to a dollar?

There is a reason other exchanges aren't touching this coin.

It really is, we just need that first pump to get it up to 300-500 million, then it's here to stay. Until then, any piece of chink trash might come out of nowhere and undercut it

They aren't touching it because most of them require a team member initiated request to get listed. The CL team does not file such request at the moment since it is not (yet?) on the agenda.

Dont buy. I'll hold them smelly chainlink tokens.

NXT itself is barely alive

> priced dropped 75% since SIBOS
> will need a 300% pump to get back on SIBOS level

Free rent.

watch out for nxt, december 25th they will be snapshoting the blockchain to aridrop you free jelurida tokens....so in like 20 days nxt will see a sudden revival

>tfw you deep down know that LINK will break $1 in the next year but the bags are just so fucking heavy.

you're either an investor or a day trader....if you want to do both you shouldn't go all in on one thing...

>their NDAs have NDAs
Sequential dubs confirm what some of us have been saying for a while now.

Plz tell me this is the last fork desu

another is coming in December I thought.

didn't you know buddy, every two weeks there will be a fork now...next one is bitcoin silver, then platinum, then rhodium, then it was....uranium i think.

Yeah, I was in line to buy a sandwich and I heard the old lady in front of me talking to the cashier about how she's launching a Bitcoin fork in spring of 2018.
She said there was an activity organized by her bingo club where everyone had to do a Bitcoin fork.

eventually one of the fork developers will get shot to death from some digibyte bagholder. this will discourage further forks

cant tell if serious

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?
DID YOU THINK CRYPTO WAS EASY MONEY
FUCK YOU
I'M CREATING A FORK RIGHT NOW

>implying there is a single person on earth to grasp the concept that based 168IQ Sergey has worked on for the last 3 years

just calm your tits, put LINK in cold storage and check in 2 years, oh and tell your boss that he has 2 years to find a replacement for you

eth - yes
btc - no, it doesn't have any special tech but has the first mover/status symbol that will never be taken away

>There is a reason other exchanges aren't touching this coin.
and what is that magical reason my dear user?