Lanklet

>Lanklet
>Working out and eating 3000 cals per day
>Look at myself in mirror after 2 weeks
>See definite gains and improvement
>Weight myself
>Lost 1lb

What the fuck is this shit? Redpill me on body composition and bathroom scales pls

Fellow Lanklet here. For me, scales make me lose motivation. Can't help you there.
I'm 6'5" 195 lbs, and 3000 cal per day isn't enough when I'm going hard in the gym.

if you're like 6ft4 3k cals isn't even remotely enough for bulking

When you eat so few kcal you lose bodyfat.
When you lose bodyfat you look better.

Eat more.

Weigh yourself twice a day and take an average.

losing fat, building muscle
but you're obviously not eating enough

Protein consumption / BF%?

You're BSing.

I'm 6'5 194lbs and I eat 2,200 cal/day and that's at maintenance. If I ate 3k cal/day I could hit 210 within 6-8 weeks.

Nigga im 5'6" and i gained 25 lbs eating at 3000. U gotta go like 3500-3800 if u wanna grow.

I lift heavy 6 days a week and distance run.

PeanutbutterJelly on white toast x4 for breakfast has worked great for me. around 1000 kcal there
Then getting enough the rest of the day is fairly easy.

what the fuck? are you sure you aren't drastically underestimating your calorie consumption?

3000 calories for someone tall isn't much at all, i'm 6'4" and was eating around ~3800 to maintain on Sheiko

1 gallon of water weighs 8 pounds.

week to week short measurements like that are fucking retarded due to 'free' weight like that. in a single day, i'll easily vary up to 10 pounds between my fasted cardio/tanning and then after eating and rehydrating.

Dude, I'm 6'5 aswell 202 lbs/92 kg. 6%
2,200 kcal/day maintenance would make shit my gainz.
I've gained 8 kg over 8 months and gone from 3.3% -> 6-7% BF eating around 3700, literally forcing myself to eat.. cuz eating sucks.

> t. World of warcraft player

6'7" here. 266 lbs.
I once lost 16 pounds overnight. Weighed myself after pissing before I went to bed and before I pissed in the morning. wtf

You don't even know how "hard" this guy goes at the gym. How can you say its bullshit?

are people on here generally retarded and overrate the amount of calories they consume? unless you do physical work otherwise, your estimates are bonkers. we even have this kid claiming he was 3% body fat and having a TDEE of ~3500 based on his gain of 1 kg/month

so court another tender maiden
and hope that she will be your wife
for I have been warned
and I've decided to sleep alone all of my life

Its going to take longer than 2 weeks to make significant size. Maybe focus on your how much you're lifting for a month, really push yourself then check the scale. If you feel good and look good why concern yourself?

shoo shoo skeletons, back to your crypt

>from 3.3 to 7%
>3.7kcal bulk
Please post pics of your bullshit.

This happened to me but I'm no lanklet just a borderline skelly approaching ottermode. Actually started lifting consistenly and I looked much bigger in the gym the other day.

My diet is pretty shit too. Ive been getting fast food once or twice a week to meet my macros when I'm lazy.

I think I am literally the only person who counts calories correctly. Every time I count my calories I get the expected result.

If you aren't getting the result you expected from the calories you consumed 99 out of 100 times it is because you count wrong.

God, the things I would do to her. Grace is a qt as well

>3.3% BF

Im 6ft, 187lbs and maintain on 3400 cals.
It's all just cals in>out

>skellymode 6' 180lb
>start lifting
>gain definition, lifts go up for 8 months straight, stronger than I've ever been
>170

This is actually bullshit. I don't want to get smaller while getting stronger, how do I stop this?

6'0" 160lbs king of manlets skeletons
I was literally 166 two days ago, I eat a shit ton, was 161 today, want to die.
So you use an app? Or weight your shit or what? My Fitness Pal was telling me I was eating 3,800, people were telling me it was about 2,700
What do you eat daily
I'm 10 lbs less than you, I want to die

>2,200 cal/day for maintenance
You are doing it wrong

You must be sedentary

Count literally everything.
Weigh foods.
I just keep track in my head. Eventually you know most things by heart. If there is something don't know compare it to panda express etc...

>3000 cals per day
There's your problem. If you're tall and lifting heavy there's a good chance 3k is at or below maintenance.

Try 3500 or 4000. My first dirty bulk was 4500 a day.

>6'5"
>220

I have to eat around 4800 calories a day to gain weight. Being tall is miserable.

5 8 here. 3000 is barely enough for me to gain weight so you definitely need to eat mpre

6' 160lb and I eat just over 4k cals a day. You need to eat more.

>tfw can't tell if girls are looking at my arms or my bulge.

Any other lanklets here have disproportionately big firearms?

It doesn't look like your fore arms are disproportionate. It looks like your upper arms are disproportionately small.

maybe try exercising fucking nerd

How you get to 4,500per day???

Usually, I ate what I'd normally eat in a day, plus an entire frozen pizza before bed.

It wasn't easy. It was physically painful to be honest. But your body gets used to it in time.

No you guys just aren't actually eating 3kcal

Or you miscalculated how many you needed to get

>42199745
>42199150

6'5" 205lbs, and my maintenance is 3600kcals/day. 4100 kcals/day on a bulk and like more than half of that is carbs.

Eat more, pussy.

Tomato tomato

Same thing in the end.

I don't like pizza so that won't work

6'5" here, went from 165 to 235.

Don't bother living by the scale, track your macros and let your progress in he gym determine how you're doing. If you're hitting a training wall, get some more calories in, if not keep going. After a while you'll have a good idea of what's driving your progress.

Why does it matter that you lost weight if you see gains and improvement? Would you rather be aesthetic at 155 or fat at 200?

>My Fitness Pal was telling me I was eating 3,800, people were telling me it was about 2,700
Are you the stupid asshole who thought he was eating 1,000 kcal of chicken every day? The same asshole who measured chicken breast in CUPS?

Nice to see you're still retarded, blaming the app and all

I feel ya OP. Started working out, saw some gains, felt stronger, and turns out I lost not 1lb, but 4lbs

i'm 5'8 185 and i eat 2200 for maintenance

do you never move at all

>lose body fat
>see more muscle definition

wooooooaaaaaaah woah woooaaaaaaah hol up wooooaaaah

fuck off faggot, your numbers are fucked and you're probably fat as hell

Yes that is me, MFP has chicken listed by CUPS not oz, not my fault.

What will really bake your noodle is whether the kcal per mass is before or after cooking it? And what if you cook it in its own juices and it doesn't dry out? like in the oven in a sealed container? do you weight before or after?

>>Look at myself in mirror after 2 weeks
>>See definite gains and improvement

kinda doubt that

>3.3% BF

Is this even possible? Were you legally dead user?

I`m 15%bf ,173cm currently eating 3150kcal,should I increase ?

I ate 2800kcal at 5'9" to hit 160lbs lol

That's why you're supposed to measure your weight at the same time each day, m8.

>not my fault.
it fully was your fault you stupid spastic

you realise you can measure chicken in grams too yeah mate? knobhead

measure in grams you faggot, not in cups

OP here

This thread is still alive. Wow.