One doesn't matter, my macros are in check

>one doesn't matter, my macros are in check
>two is still reasonable, when's the next time I get to eat something this delicious?
>ok three is the limit. last one.
>exceeding my plan by just 1 is still acceptable
>ahh fuck it I'll take another one
what's her name?

Call me a man-child, but these are my kryptonite

I tried this yesterday. Luckily the bag is only 110g because I couldn't stop eating. Pretty dam gud.

use some willpower u fat motherfucks

I exercise willpower unless I'm walking into a house where I smell fresh baking.

There's a film rental on the ground floor of my apartment building and they also sell pick and mix candies. My willpower is getting tested by the day

I know how you feel. There's a cornerstore below this building as well, the door next to my staircase. It's a small shop but it has 4 coolers full of ice cream.

wtf is this it looks like the bottom of a grill

for you

>what's her name?
Everything.

Buffalo wings
I always have to go a day without food after running into some of those delicious little bastards

What nasty grills have you been hooking up with?

The three cups (actual measurement) of cinnamon toast crunch I eat every night while I watch tv as a ritual while going to bed. It's probably 90-95% of the sugar I get all day.
I don't think I can stop but they tout their cereals as healthy, r-right

lel I know people like this

have some fucking pride and control yourself

>Control yourself
Lmao no you little shit I want my cookies

Lemon sandwich cookies and milk. Lord help me if I get my hands on that. Maybe chocolate chip too. That's about all I can think of.

my diet doesn't fail because I eat a few treats lol go for a run

I used to leave these on my desk at work for people to take but I ended up eating half of them myself. I don't buy them anymore.

Or just don't binge. Having a vice doesn't make you an automatic failure unless you're giving in all the time.

Good ole chocolate chip cookies with cold milk. I swear I could eat a couple of boxes no problem.

Yeah but I can also choose to not buy cookies or chips or candy etc. in my everyday life, but have certain vices that I indulge in when I choose to. I'd rather eat a little cleaner and binge a little harder.

>eating sweets

>each of my homemade pretzels are 320kcal each
>8 in a batch
>sometimes eat 5 when they're fresh

I'm a different user and was basically agreeing. I suppose what I mean is don't binge frequently. As long as it's not a normal part of your life like you said it's fine to enjoy a treat.

motherfucking twinkies

and even better with a monster zero ultra

Yeah of course so. But the question is, what is the thing that makes you decide now is the time to use up that binge you've worked for?

There's no specific criteria. Have I been eating well and also happen to want something sweet? I'll get myself some cookies. Do I have the same craving but haven't been eating as clean? Ignore the craving and move on with my life.

I don't really "want something sweet". For me it's more of a jump on opportunities thing. I don't stuff my cabinets full of sugary shit on the regular in case I feel like right now is the perfect time.

But I get what you're saying, I don't buy a pizza even if I walk right by a really good pizzeria if I've missed gym for the past few days.