true
>be me
>have a god-tier face
>hanging out with this pretty chick
>i remove my jacket
>she gets a disgusted face cuz i'm a claviclecel

Zyzz had both, and height too.

How does posting him prove anything

Of all the starting points, yours is the best.

>zyzz
>face

kek, just look at him

YOU pick up PIGS with your FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME while CHAD seduce GOOD GALS with his CHARMING PERSONALITY

Most of the girls zyzz bagged are pretty ugly, he could have done better if he werent hanging around ugly club or festival sluts

You need high class facial aesthetics and high status/money to bang top tier women

His blonde girlfriend was/is hot as fuck.

Those girls wouldn't be all over him if he had a bad face. Good face + good body = irresistible. Bad face + good body = nerd who lifts.

for some unknown reason i want to leg sweep those faggots so hard

> leg sweep faggots

Just LOL @ you delusional gymcels.

These two men are 6 plus feet tall, probably weigh more than you, fucked more prime women than Zyzz, and have god tier facial aesthetics.

their sons will be fucking slayers

Nice bait cuckboy.
They look good but the average guy could kick their ass easily, neither of them has ever been in a real fight.

> average guy

When the average male on Veeky Forums looks like this, and on average, happens to be shorter than 5 10. You really think the average guy can fight a 6 foot tall athletic male model? Just LOL.

cope

>Have friend.
>He's ugly af, by his own admittance and confirmed by several others including me.
>Also penniless.
>Yet extremely outgoing and easy to talk to, genetically blessed being taller than 95% of the population.
>Girls are literally and figuratively throwing themselves at him.

Face it, you we were doomed from the start.

i heard that chico banged a ton of girls before he got married and girls still kept wanting to bang him even when he was married, and like a man he turned them down

why does Veeky Forums worship powerlifting so much. it's the most autiistic form of gymcel culture there is.

>6 foot tall male model
So a twink. Yeah, the average guy could easily kick his ass.

your gymcel cope is hillarious

>Training for looks/girls.
What are you a faggot or somethin'?

no

>believing women lies on the internet

sad

Is this why you have to be of similar heights for the fusion dance to work?

Powerlifting cope.

Feels good man.

Height > face, body or anything else

Fucking hell.

>Friendly reminder that body>>>>face
>posts guy with above average face

nah its all about the face BOYO

you're an insult to millions of years pf peak physical evolution you weak little femboy who is defending male models are the internet.
The only one coping is you.

Eyebrows that have that tilt, is it natty? Or do they get them fixed?

Sure, if your goal is to fuck roasties in the club.

In the real world everything else is inferior to personality, social status and your chemistry with the girl in question. My gf is way hotter than me but we have an amazing chemistry where it's like we can read each other's minds and we talked naturally with each other without interruption for hours from the first time we met.

>Eyebrows that have that tilt, is it natty?
Just furrow your brow, retard.

go talk about your deep and emotionally connected relationship on tumblr you cringey faggot.

genetics you nigger. i got them too, would consider myself chad. seriously, i get mires everywhere i go

face is everything in my opinion

jesus christ go get your test levels checked dweeb and come back and post when you find out she is taking nigger dick on the side or dumps you because she wants to date a man

>tfw complete skelly
>8/10 face
>don't even have to try

it's honestly a joke, if you're ugly lifting is good, but if you're attractive already you don't really need too

It's literally how relationships work to anyone who isn' an incel who started to read PUA and became emotionally stunted.

Trust me when I say that casual sex gets boring.

Its his visage, your facial muscles are not strong enough to rest in this way.

This is also called hunters eyes, i have it and its fucking sexy. It also helps to be arab but not a nigger arab.

>casual sex gets boring
no you are just boring and a low test beta

>if you view women as human beings you are a low test faggot

Your insecurities are showing. Why don't you go and read the latest PUA article on returnofkings? At a discount of $99 for today.

Isn't this some jaden smith tier shit?

No, that look he gives is some gay model esq theres some sunlight in my eyes bs. Hunter eyes because it looks like you are fixated on something and contemplating

>How can brows be real if jaden isn't real

Like this

Its particullary unattractive on women

and seemingly aesthetic on men because male models do it all the time.
looks like men and women are different/
>whoa

face and height are genetic, thus, girls will gravitate to these characteristics. So long as you are not a fatty, women will throw themselves at you. If you just have facial aesthetics all you need to be is 2-3 inches taller than the girl(average height 5'9")

money, status, body can all be achieved.

>this thread

Friendly reminder
Surgery and roids > not surgery no roids

Le digist man dus et agayn

Whim whell je bey stwopd?

Stopped by you, fucking faggot.

DELETE THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Height (reach) and athleticism only matter if you know how to use them. There's more than a lot of videos on youtube of small trained guys wrecking big untrained guys. What a troll you are.

>inb4 some bs

I'm 5'11 200lbs and 2 years of jujitsu. I fuck chads.

Isn't surgery that isn't related to medical condition basically admitting failure?

nice quads

probably so. but its better to admit to being a genetic failure and end up looking good than be a genetic failure and still look like shit.

wow wait a minute are u telling me that woah wait that these girls oh lord in heaven w ants to bang a super good looking stud? wow co

Giving a shit about what women think. That's you're mistake.

That's my are mistake?

reminder that Confidence/Attitude >>>>>>>>[...] >>> body>>>>face

You know it's true my newly built autist.... Aren't you still alone ?

>gayboom.ru

user...

Kek

neck makes a difference.
left = crackhead look, right = nfl runningback, cornerback, safety, wide receiver

sik dubs

false.

the majority of people can fix an ugly body and make it beautiful.

nothing can fix an ugly face.