I like 2 glasses of wine at the end of my day. Sometimes 2 beers

I like 2 glasses of wine at the end of my day. Sometimes 2 beers.

How bad is this for my gains? Should I just stop drinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/02/13/why-red-wine-is-the-best-alcohol-for-great-sex-6441024/,
menshealth.com/health/can-red-wine-boost-your-testosterone,
firsttoknow.com/can-drinking-red-wine-boost-mens-testosterone-levels/,
kingston.ac.uk/news/article/777/07-jan-2013-experts-warn-red-wine-could-mask-testosterone-levels/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would like to know this as well.
Probably would be better without, but I think wine is actually healthy!

I think wine is actually healthy!

2 is negligible. The study anons on here site is based on 8 beers or equivalency over three hours. I.e. borderline binge drinking. Outside of caloric worries on a cut 2 will do nothing.

That's about 200-300 calories you gotta account for. The alcohol effect is negligible in those quantities.

I have 3x 250ml pours a night. I wont open a bottle unless im going to finish it.

>I think wine is actually healthy!
Is this from GOT or something?

Ok, so I should worry more about it being low calorie?

Shit. If I'm going out or at a party I'll usually have 3 or 4. I think I've only had 8 drinks once and I think it was over 4 hours

i'm drinking a beer right now and will be hitting a squat PR in a few hours

it's viking fuel, dude.

Try wodka

No calories!

The first time I drank I had 8 beers, 3 swigs of brandy and a bit of dark rum for dessert. I was 15.

this is the coolest post i've ever read on Veeky Forums.com

Vodka has 64 calories an ounce.

>1438
>falling for the ethanol meme
Sort yourself out user

vodka is 231kcal/100g my man

.org faggot

>2 glasses of wine
I'm happy to see the LGBT community participating in this board's discussions

vodka/water baby. with lime. it's fucking bangarang

kek.
its even worse when i drink wine at the club. only one rocking a wine glass and making friends with the cougars. everyone else is enjoying there piss beer and hard liquor with POP.

Wine is pretty manly in my opinion.
Nothing like downing some bottles with friends while having a good conversation and eating a bit of cheese and a good dry sausage.

especially the sausage, huh? *nudge nudge*

I can sense your freedom intensifying from over here.

>1438
haha wtf it isn't 1438 gutenberg hadn't even invented writing by that point

no freedom at work, son.

fucking excuse me? i've been here since 2002, i would know becuase i'm an "oldfag"

>How bad is this for my gains?
You should be asking how bad this is for your liver. Doing this every day can't be healthy.

sorry, daddy

Ah, the burgerstani sharing his swine opinion. ALways hilarious how americans think only their piss beer is the one and only drink acceptable.

Red Wine raises Testosterone while beer raises estrogen, yet red wine is considered feminine and gay :^)

>Red Wine raises Testosterone
Source

>gregorian calendar

I know. It's hilarious how it's always the beer drinking fatfucks that complain when I drink wine and then go into their little bitch depressions.

Grape skins contain aromatase inhibitors, so wine will have that affect. If you find beers with low amounts of hops it isn't bad as hops are the estrogen culprit, IPAs are the literal worst you might as well drink city water.

>is it gonna kill your gains
no
>would you be better off not drinking
yes, imagine drinking 2 sodas every day instead of alcohol

you already know this though

Actually, our diverse and well established microbrew and craft breweries can BLOW THE FUCK out of any of your nations "traditional" brews.

Swear.

That sounds really gay user

What does Veeky Forums think of port?

>microbrew
>craft brew

That's fag talk, son.

This is very well known
metro.co.uk/2017/02/13/why-red-wine-is-the-best-alcohol-for-great-sex-6441024/, menshealth.com/health/can-red-wine-boost-your-testosterone, firsttoknow.com/can-drinking-red-wine-boost-mens-testosterone-levels/, kingston.ac.uk/news/article/777/07-jan-2013-experts-warn-red-wine-could-mask-testosterone-levels/

Stop dude you're embarrassing me. I'm not gonna pick a fight with Germans over beer.

You do know wine is classy and widely regarded as not only a drink but also a fine art......right?

That chart is inaccurate as fuck.

That isn't fag talk at all. This is fag talk.

>T. Guy that hangs out on Joe Rogans podcast

So a bottle of wine a day?

Craft brew is bigger here than anywhere else at the moment.

Alcohol is really not good for gains. But if you really enjoy it then you can cut the calories for it elsewhere... but be careful about drinking running away from you. It's crazy how quickly a drinking problem can creep up especially with you drinking every night

american craft beers can be pretty good if you stay away from the really hoppy ones

shoo shoo gains goblin

Autist here, I always wondered about alcohol impact on calorie intake.
For sure you gotta take into account the calorie of the drink but should you also cut back some more because of the effect of alcohol on your metabolism?

>Ok, so I should worry more about it being low calorie?

200-300 can be the difference between a cut or maintenance. If you make your weight goals, don't worry about it.

2 glasses for men, 1 for women, no more is actually deemed good.

wine:polyphenols good for cardio-vascular system

beer: good for bone density, cardio-vascular system, increases HDL levels (good cholesterol)

keeping in mind no study has been conducted over 30+ years for ethical and practical reasons, but short-term studies seem to indicate benefits with moderate intake.
Avoid beer and high glycemic index wines (rose, white, sweet reds) if cutting, stick to dry reds (pinot noir, cabernet).
You can drink more than two glasses if you drink like a true superior hellen/latin, cutting with water. Drinking wine was considered low-class and unbecoming. 2 parts water to one wine for adults, five parts water to one wine for kids. Pure wine was refered to as strong wine, abused by slaves, and accepted with indulgence after a battle.