So how much upside are you fags expecting for SALT and whats your timeframe?

So how much upside are you fags expecting for SALT and whats your timeframe?

Other urls found in this thread:

scribd.com/document/357033648/The-Value-of-Salt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It will be in $10 by Christmas. Screenshot this

Moon. Now.

20USD by 10th of january because this is a very attractive hoarding coin.

What is salt and why I only see it today on biz

Not sure why it's everywhere today, but I've been making threads about it for a while. Someone just placed a 382btc order for 1M SALT on Bittrex .

OmiseGO levels of hype

its at 100 million market cap, so 700 million sounds reasonable

This has been going on for couple of hours.

Trap? Or not? WTF?

Thats nothing for our good friend Erik Voorhees.

He is on the board as director and of course there is going to be huge buys when it will be selling for $25.

60% of tokens are locked up exactly for that purpose.

Looks to easy. You're saying some nigga, supposedly Jason Voorhees, is hoarding up on Salt....putting 300 BTC buy wall like a fuckin nutcase?

If everyone knows SALT token ---MUST--- be priced at $25 why's the price 10 times cheaper right now?

Because Salt is going to be fucking huge.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, my LINKs!!

Anyway - if SALT is gonna be so obviously valuable - again - why is EVERYONE so stupid right now and not keeping it? Seems like you're shilling, no offense.

You're saying this is a certified 10X but nobody except Voorhees knows it? I don't believe you user. I'll be watching the price but I don't believe you.

By the way the buy wall is still up, but the price isn't really moving. How come? There's literally no resistance, nothing on the sell wall - yet price holds place.

Because the market is stupid user.

Just wait until this platform comes out.

You'll see exactly what I'm talking about.

For someone who's never bought a shitcoin or an alt before, how does one get started buying a few SALT to sit on?

Just wait? Wait until when? Just wait as in "wait to get JUSTed"?

It's only this low because it came out during all these forks. Alts debuting now get a raw deal but that's great for the shrewd investor. It was holding 500sats before the latest alt dumping & got close to 700 already. The coin is in it's infancy because the platform isn't live yet. Think of it as a presale.

>50k/70k

halp. I asked on reddit and they're just telling me to not buy alts and just but ETH

Bittrex

because of the amount of people who got Salt at 25cents or less.

Buy BTC on GDAX or Coinbase, transfer to Bittrex (or Binance if you want LNK and/or WTC too)

I've been bagholding 15.5 of this shit for like a month now, I bought at ~$6 FML

>down 50%
>still worth nearly 5x on launch day
It's all good user

its goin up but very slowly, pump imminent

How much can you buy and sell at once?

>Because the market is stupid user.

Yes, the market is stupid anons.

>Just wait until this platform comes out.

And we'll keep waiting and waiting. Oh look, a competitor came out with same idea and now your ico tokens are worthless

lel this buy wall.

Say you take a 10k loan at 10%, you could spend 25 Salt tokens to reduce interest rate to 8.5%... obviously those numbers are made up but the concept is the same.

Everyone will want access to this.

>meme triangle confirmed
This is it boys

Basically, only idiots haven't already boguht SALT.

I'm serious.

$2.7 million dollar order on Bittrex (383 BTC).
Cavalry is here.

Whale not even subtle.

desu this is the only coin where I am much more excited about its actual application than any possible gains.

I don't really care if moons or not. (though that would be nice) I'm definitely looking forward to using the salt platform.