Protagonist of the first title is a villain in the sequel

>Protagonist of the first title is a villain in the sequel

More like a sidekick to switched sides

>Hero of the first title die within the first 10 minutes, get corrupted by the bad guys but in the end manage to return normal

What a plot

>protagonist of the first title singlehandedly saves the day again all by itself

Can’t we have a different plot for once?

Fitting you listed a fictional trope.

>comedy relief in the original becomes the villain in the sequel.

>Grug saves the day again!

>Protagonist of first title is corrupted and transforms into something else, abandons main crew
>Protagonist rejoins main crew after put in a horrendous situation, doesn't feel the connection as he used to
>Becomes the main villain in the 3rd title

>comedy relief in the original becomes comedy relief villain in the sequel.

Really?

Italy is the bad guy the good guy spares because he is just an impressionable buffoon.

France is the cop 3 days from retirement.

America is the cavalry. The busybody who didn't heed the warnings of the good guy until the last minute.

Russia is the lovable rogue who joins the good guy on his quest.

Japan is the ethnic themed henchman.

China is a sympathetic ethnic put in because, you know, we're not racists here.

The good guy and the bad guy? We both know who they are at this point, no point arguing.

>the defeated enemy becomes your best friend

I love this trope.

>dies of economic cancer rather than in nuclear armageddon
Ending of Cold War was an anticlimatic disappointment

I think the character development made it seem like even though he was corrupt, there was still that small bit of protagonist in him realising the senselessness of nuclear destruction, thus choosing to fade away.

>minor character of the first title becomes the protagonist of the second title, but is eventually corrupted to where we're not even sure if he's the same person anymore by the end

>gets plot armor because she is America's love interest
I hate when this happens

Protagonist realises what hes done after its too late and goes on a quest to try and right his wrongs.

But he is still fucking up everything for everyone

Germany: the Quixote of nations?

>Secondary henchman turns out to be the main antagonist
Overused trope desu

>the antagonist is unbeatable and the protagonist loses

THIS

>Main antagonists gives us a flashback how he was always ignored and bullied by the other kids so now he wants revenge
*yawn*

Ethiopia
>The black guy dies first.

>hero

>protagonist teams up with the first game's antagonist

What a redemption arc desu

>asian = ethnic

>Light romantic relationship turns into a drama movie when the girl tries to kidnap the kid after a bitter divorce

Or just plain cowardice from lack of ability to win.

The girl becomes more and more bitter when the kid says he preffers staying with his dad.

>protagonist fucks his mom
lewd

>Russia is the lovable rogue
I think you mean "the real bad guy behind it all who gets away with it in the end"

I still want to fuck China even if he's a boy

>a group of brothers and their father team up to save the world, the oldest brother comes out of exile to defend his honor and help his family
>after their foe is vanquished, he returns to exile to find himself
>soon, he has to join his brothers once more to defeat their enemy who came back stronger and turned one of their former allies against them

They need to remake that title.

Oh most definitely, kek.

>ROC
>Villian
kys mainlander

No dummy, japan is the villain, ROC joins the protagonist to help him battle japan

Top kek

U doopid hed

>italy
>protagonist
Italy was fucking krillin in world war one

>Comical reliefe

>brooding protagonist on a quest for revenge against the antagonist

>Protagonist runs away from home as a teenager and falls into the arms of his mom's business rival
That was just a really lewd couple arcs in general.

So who does America end up with?

if it makes you feel any better, the actor playing him is growing old and senile, and each new film is more incoherent than the last

Japan. She was a shut-in until America knocked on her door wearing a leather jacket and smoking. She started acting like a street punk to get him to notice her, until America noticed she was bullying all the kids too hard and knocked some sense into her and told her to be herself.

Unironically the best summary of that arc. 10/10 would watch again.

But after that America started paying more attention to Canada-chan

All four of these. America actually is an harem MC.

> we promised if he ever came back we would get the old gang back together.

> why dont you ask France?

>France is dead, he killed him!

> Im retired, you're going to have to find someone else

Mfw the madman showed up anyway

>Britain
>protagonist of WW2
anglos are THIS delusional

Actually America promised to protect Canada's smile for a while now
> I give to you assurance that the people of the United States will not stand idly by if domination of Canadian soil is threatened by any other Empire.
Japan became obsessed with America-san simply.

reminder senpai will never notice you

Will probably end up being his waifu in the end, canada always gets cucked

>implying it won't be France
First girl always wins and things aren't looking very good between Germany and France.

Who the fuck made that graph? Why put the bars on top of a vs time graph?

Germany's true love is Poland anyway, even if it's kind of an abusive relationship

France and Germany should just break it off already. Every season it's just hurr I can fix him, he just needs some loving. Incessantly until he just snaps on her.

Where does based momma Israel fit into all of this?

MILF that uses the unsuspecting USA to invite his shota muslim friends to rape, calls it sex ed.

I'd argue the 2nd Reich was the tougher version of Germany but I digress

I just want France and America to get back together man. They were adorable up until the cold war arc just kinda dropped the relationship.

The Suez canal sub plot ruined the entire relationship. Fucking France for some reason grew distant from America while that sly cunt Britain just got closer and closer. "Special relationship", my ass. This writers I swear..

That scene was hilarious with the knowledge of future episodes. "Here's where you will defend glourieux France, aren't you proud?"

Deep down, regardless of their relationship now, Britain always thinks of France as that harlot that stole her baby boy away from her.

Your gonna make me cry user...

The saddest lore

They pushed Britain to appeal to the incestfags that got hooked during the WW saga.

Germany was the protagonist of WW2 it's a book where the main character is the bad guy

He gets the most screentime but didn't do much in the Pacific subplot.

Perfect.

So which countries are boys and which ones are girls?

I think it's disturbing the more you think about it. Like said, Britain may be going through some deep trauma after having her son be taken and turned against her. She for some reason is trying to get around that by openly trying to romance her now adult son. It speaks to a mind that wants make up for lost time but is going about it all wrong. The writers may not have thought this through but the deep psychosis of Britain is terrifying the more you think about it.

cringe

Greece is a girl (male)

>Former war legend that got cripled so bad that he is only mentioned in the movie when he tries to kill himself for the 4050580 time

Britain and France are confirmed female (female)

Why?

The writers completely wasted Spain's character. As if the massive ass pull of Spain losing everything in the blink of the eye wasn't enough, they weren't utilized at all to great effect during the WW2 arc.

Because they literally birthed nations.

But basically every country has 'birthed' a nation.

Because Britain is the Anglosphere's mom
The question of paternity is quite unclear however

I can't explain it to you that easily. Oh hold up... does a better job of explaining. It's about the direct involvement in making another nation and their mannerisms.

>protag of the first movie is the only one who'll confront the bad guy in the sequel
>is able to hold on until the last minute when help finally arrives, but as a result ends up losing everything he'd worked for over the course of his entire life
>instead of lashing out, fades away peacefully, passing the mantel onto his son

But by that metric, basically every european country is a 'woman'

You know what, nevermind. This convo is autistic.

WW2 didn't put the coffin in the British empire, the great depression did.

At least he doesn't have it as bad as Rome's grandson who is just relegated to comic relief.

Nigga this scene is in the 1st season when the protagonist (France) had lost alsace-lorraine and was trying to get it back, not the 2nd season when France was comedic relief

Anyone else miss the edgy bad boy american empire building side story?
It makes a lot of things in the current arc pure kino
For example mexico
>young america beats the ever loving shit out of the smug mexican empires
>beats her so bad he mind breaks her
>is now not even a shadow of her former self
>just an empty shell staring aimlessly at america
>america is planning on building a wall to hide from his past mistakes

>anglos are THIS delusional

To be fair the Commonwealth were the only group on the Allied side that actually fought between 1939-1945. It isn't like the U.S or USSR fought in even two thirds of WW2.

I was mostly keeping it up to whatever makes the spiciest plot desu
I'd say Spain and Portugal should be the major dude colonizers

holy shit why are american people so embarrassing

No that's what I'm saying. With knowledge of season 2, season one becomes funnier.

>protag of the first movie
Germany was the protagonist in both WW. France in WWI for the allies

Bruh you mention Mexican-American war but completely overlook the shitfest that was Haiti in the Wilson arc?

By that logic C3PO is the protagonist of Star Wars

So they are in a gay relationship nowadays?

Yes and?