CUTTING THREAD - /CUT/

How do you get used to smaller portions?

succ smaller dicks

The stomach and gut bacteria afapts over time. The gut will shrink or expand, depending on how much you eat.

Practiced self discipline. That sounds brutal, but all that self discipline really is, is just saying
>No thanks! I don't need to eat cake and pizza today.
Also this . Your body eventually gets used to it and you stop craving.

Stay small europoors

So this is what happens when creatine is banned in your country.

Only 10 pounds left on this cut and I hate everything right now. I've already got my cheat day once I hit my goal weight dreamed up and I cannot wait.

>Fresh cinnamon roll from bakery down the street
>Eggs benedict with hashbrowns
>Qdoba for lunch
>Asian buffet for dinner and eat nothing but sushi

God I miss the days of just eating whatever because I was a fat slob.

>tfw i have to pay 3,80 euros for a little McChicken

>working at a fast food place
I feel it's impossible for me to cut. I'm making some progress but it's still not enough if I got some belly fat on me

You just do. Use will power to get through the first week and it will get easier from there and once you start getting more defined that will be your motivation to go on.

there's this new method that 100% works that's called read the fucking sticky
I feel superior having said that just now
please accept me as one of your own

I work at a fast food place too, i have to chew gum and drink coffe all day otherwise ill be eating fries and tendies nonstop throught my shift

>went 182lbs to 148 lbs
>still no abs but ribs are showing
>think i fucked my metabolism
welp least im not hungry anymore.

>think i fucked my metabolism

t. momscience idiot

Man now I want a burger and I'm too tired to cook anyway. Thanks op but where should I go to get one

No, you just cut without having built a nice base of muscle.

355lb to 230lb here
I just intermittent fast. Im still 500 calories under my TDEE, but by skipping breakfast, im eating 2 meals around 1000 cals. So much more satisfying than eating 4 tiny meals a day.

cut every thing into mouthful.
You'll feel a bit ridiculous but when your burger becomes 25 fingerbits, you actually get lazy to eat halfway through.

>Momscience

Finally, I have a word for this

Eat smaller portions more frequently.

I make a batch of this shit every day, it is literally all I eat. Macros are ~220c/40f/150p, a fuckton of fibre, and 2000cals. Then, I'll just portion it into 5 tupperware containers and eat a container every 3 hours or so. Easy as christ.
>400g chicken thighs
>cup of rice (measured dry)
>can of lentils
>bag of frozen veggies with beans and chickpeas
>various sauces and spices

Chicken thighs are god tier. Chicken breast is dry and nasty, you need to eat fat anyways so just getting a less lean cut of meat is awesome.

Not that much fat user. If you want 100g protein you have to eat 35g fat from the thighs.

Dosnt salavating increase apatite?

waddle large americucks

>Binge ate 1200 calories then puked my guts out for 30 minutes
>Put in 800 cals to calorie tracker
>Not sure if I'm underestimating and am scared to eat anything else today but really want to make some rice and veggies

smaller portions is a meme.

eat a ton of veggies with your meals. low in calories and they fill you up like crazy.

its how i did it.

Looks (and by recipe, sounds) absolutely disqusting. Hope you're making sweet gains at least.
Or you could learn to cook breast so that it doesn't become dry and nasty. Eat your fat from the oil you sautéed the onions in to make the food tasty, and from the almonds/cashews/whatever you sprinkled on your morning oats

Motherfucking metric system

>Chicken breast is dry and nasty
get a meat thermometer and stop letting it get above 170. It's done at 160.

Brine your chicken you pleb

I want to try this, but how can i calculate the calories? And whats up with the 68g of salt? Doesn't sound too healty...

Making them roman feast gains user

What are they called though

Just eat vegetables and stuff at home.

Trust me, after a while you get so used to it that burgers don't even seem appetizing anymore.

How many calories a day are you guys eating?

>want to build base and get strong
>but want to lose my gut

I think a lot of you take cutting a bit far. I eat just about whatever I want and I don't gain shit because I workout and restrain myself from over eating. I enjoy pizza and beer weekly, just enjoy it in moderation and hit that cardio

As a former morbidly obese fatty and current obese fatty making my way towards regular fatty, portion sizes are a fucking meme.

Stop eating unhealthy shit with tons of calories (chips, pizza) that are easy to gorge on and eat healthier food that is not only more nutritious but cheaper too.

The average person eats 3 slices of pizza (273g), which is 660 calories, 27g fat, 27g protein, 78g carbs

You could have 623grams of chicken instead, which would be 660 calories, 0g carbs, 11g fat, 143g protein

So even if you're one of those "muh always hungry" fatsos like I was, you can still stuff your fat face with more food than you could ever want.

>le brining meme
Just pan sear it. It will keep the juices in and you won't add a bunch of salt to your diet

>Too much salt
Literally drink more water lol

Concentrate on eating while eating. Don't do anything else, especially do fucking never eat in front of a screen. Use small bowls, plates, spoons, etc. Chew your food properly, you are in a civilised world, where nobody is going to take it from you, so stop gobbling like a fucking pig.

>Chicken breast is dry and nasty
Marinate it and sautee you savage

Fuck France!!!

France is still acting like a colonial power, yet it's clear they poses lower tiered genetics. Just listen to them talk!! It's fucking disgusting

France still charges over 20 countries in Africa a colonization tax

Whenever they want to stop paying, the leader is over thrown in a coo or bombed by France into submission

France is pretty fucked up for doing this shit, then they wonder why hella terrorist wanna terrorize em

>multiple exclamation marks
Back to Facebook you go

Literally time. Your appetite will start to regulate around what you give it for 2-3 weeks in my experience. Obviously if you're in a significant deficit and losing 1-2lbs a weeks you're still going to feel hungry though.

>>France still charges over 20 countries in Africa a colonization tax
That's a myth.

Noting wrong with that cheat day. Its barely a cheat

you don't

cutting isn't supposed to be fun and easy and have you feeling satiated 24/7

romans never vomited to eat more during their feasts

Why the fuck would would independent countries willingly use the French fucking dollar(franc)

The CFA franc was created on 26 December 1945, along with the CFP franc. The reason for their creation was the weakness of the French franc immediately after World War II. When France ratified the Bretton Woods Agreement in December 1945, the French franc was devalued in order to set a fixed exchange rate with the US dollar. New currencies were created in the French colonies to spare them the strong devaluation, thereby facilitating exports to France.[citation needed] French officials presented the decision as an act of generosity. René Pleven, the French minister of finance, was quoted as saying:

"In a show of her generosity and selflessness, metropolitan France, wishing not to impose on her far-away daughters the consequences of her own poverty, is setting different exchange rates for their currency."

The value of the CFA franc has been widely criticized as being too high, which many economists believe favours the urban elite of the African countries, who can buy imported manufactured goods cheaply at the expense of farmers who cannot easily export agricultural products.

My family usually has pizza Fridays, where I eat 2-3 slices, and after tomorrow, I'm going to take a 1-2 week pizza break and see how long I can fast.

I've been losing a lot of weight the past few months, but to continue seeing progress, I need to not cheat at all. Its going to be tough since my parents like to eat it and still may get it+ the dreadful leftovers, but once I hit my goal and have some muscle I can cheat a bit with less consequences. I tried to fast as a teenager but I only lasted 1 day and then wolfed down a hot pocket at midnight. I have more willpower now though so hopefully I can go at least 3 days.

Quadruple Espresso with coconut milk at Starbucks. Super strong lingering after taste for people who need a sensation in their mouths (ex smokers), and your stomach won't want anything else inside it for the rest of the day.
You're welcome

I just eat the same portion sizes but less often

To continue seeing progress you just need to keep eating below maintenance you idiot.