So... who's sold so far?

so... who's sold so far?

and into what? BCH, ETH, USDT,... ?

Me. I'm gonna wait for the mega dip.

no, into BITCONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECT

>mega dip
nice meme

ponzi

I cashed out bigly. All of these scams and completely shit tier coins, tokens and ICOs that have no conceivable reasons for needing a token (Waltoncoin) are strong indicators to me that we are in a bubble. I still hodl some of what I think have strong prospects to stick around for the next 10 years and beyond, but now I'm holding fiat so I can buy in when the bubble bursts. The crash will just be temporary, shitcoins like Walton and bitconnect will die off in their hundreds, but it's a fantastic opportunity to get rich if you have some liquidity. I'm just hodling bitcoin, mostly ethereum, monero, a little litecoin, NEO and I'm holding onto my bags of REQ, LINK, bitdice and kucoin. Had a ton of shitcoins I got rid of, sold about 30% of my crypto fortune for fiat so still in for a lot of money. I know most of you won't heed this advice, but remember reading it and remember to not panic and sell at the bottom when the bubble bursts lads. The good ones will survive and go on.

STOP SELLING IDIOTS.

Some of us bought in at 7500 SO PLEASE STOP SELLING FOR FUCK SAKE......

Well fuck, looks like we're going back to $6000 land

just sold

kek'd rek'd

Nice, I hope so

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

People think its wise to sell into altcoins by now, they will burn before the final pump

lol i just sold, fuck it.

Just sold 100k

HOLD MY BROTHER, HOLD THROUGH THE 16th FOR DOUBLE THE RICHES

Sold at 7550. Looking to buy back at 5000. This game is too easy.

all in on alts

lol alts arent gonna do shit until the fork, if btc plummets so do they.

My fresh USD is ready. Waiting for the 4xxx BTC :)

Just sold £200k

(Seriously.)

Was planning to sell before the fork but hoped it would go higher first. My target was £5866.

Nice, what price you planning on buying back in at?

same, didn't make anywhere near as much profit as i thought we were going to but at least we saved our asses from the impending pounding boys.

And there's the recovery. Weak hands have been successfully #shook

the fuck are you on about you retard - nothing's changed.

lol fucking retards
There's literally no reason bitcoin will dump that hard now. The most basic level of reasoning is lost on all the brainlets and newfags here.

Yeah I sold about half mine. Even if btc goes to 4k$ overnight, I'm still up.

Just take the loss bruh. Live for another day and get your big chance later.

actually was permanently cashing out some. I still have some I will hold through the fork. But I wanted to lock in some gains since who knows wtf will happen with the fork

wow the price went from its ATH to its ATH from 3 days ago.

Definitively must sell.

Is the crash already starting? I'm a poorfag with a meager $877 in btc (I bought in at 4k). I want to sell and buy back in after the crash happens. Is now the time to start selling?

>No reasons

Lmao how about the parabolic ,uninterrupted rise of those last few weeks?
Do you idiots seriously believe a coin can rise indefinitely without any crashes and corrections?

Did you start crypto last week?

FUCK YOU BIZ YOU TOLD ME we would hit 8000 yesterday.

yes, sell now and buy back in when it bounces of around $6500-$$6600

I'm talking about it dumping to 5k retard. Do you really think that will happen before the fork?

Fucking dumbass

Well would you rather double your money (like you already did) or half it?

all in oN XRP

You fucking bastards said it would crash and now its going back up!!!!!

More like 5.5-5k

Is the hard pork over yet?

Hope you shorted it >:k

Out of pure curiosity, why wouldn't people wait till the fork, then sell after it so they can sell the B2X too?

Hello, I'm trying to transfer Eth from one exchange(surbtc) to another (binance).

It says that for binance to receive it correctly it needs to be "smart contract compatible".

I sent only 0.001 eth just to test and I didn't receive it.

Should I assume that it won't work? In the pic you can see the transaction (I'm new to this, so I don't understand much).

dead cat bounce.

Best is to play this game 50% BTC 50% ALT.
When BTC pumps substantially buy orders will fill sequentially, with an increasing amount at each level
If BTC crashes, well, its fine alts will already cover losses and you can also add more BTC into your stack..

because thats a dumb fucking assumption.

Not many people here even really own 1 whole bitcoin. The few that do, might see gains from selling the forked coin.

Basipally:
B2X worth $300
sell your .05 of a B2X coin, make a whopping $15. Pay fees to deposit that fiat somewhere or exchange fees to exchange B2X to some other coin. Now have realized a $9-12 profit.

Its just not really worth it unless you are holding a fucking ton of BTC.

post your private keys and i can take a look for you

yep sold every last satoshi for...

LTC, WTC, LISK (rebranding by end of month cant believe you guys are missing this), MOD, NEO, LINK

Segwit1X is useless
Segwit2X is a company sellout with almost no devs
BCH is a chink coin
and BTG... uh... let's not even talk about it

WTF should we buy then, Veeky Forums? You have successfully tainted every BTC fork

thanks, just hacked your wallet for all your ETH.

dumbshit, welcome back to no coin land.

There's literally nothing wrong with Bitcorn Core.

I sold .4btc from my coinbase. I have another 1.3 on bittrex.i should sell some soon. I want to buy more neo

Cuck Skelly may have bad politics but Ethereum remains the most advanced coin there is, which the most implementations so far and a team that has hit every goal they have set.

well I have like 10 usd, so no problem mate, I hope you can buy some coffee with it.

nice just bought 100k

I just sold my $870 btc. I feel kind of worried. Atleast I'm out for now, until it's time to buy back in.

Don't post your private keys

Just bought 1.1 at 6250€.
Holding on my 2.4 BTC.
Gonna take off after Segwit2 fails.

was that 100k link?

sure

Sold and bought Zap.Store ICO
Should 10x soonish

you get it in fiat?

yes let the bitcoin wrath own you, i predicted this downfall not too long ago

>B2X worth $300

i saw it trading on futures for just under 2k

>tfw just sold £200

hopefully ill be you in the next 10 years

HOLY SHIT WE HAVE A GENIUS IN OUR MIDST!

sold at 7595, just bought back at 7050. the dip is over

yes, USD, it's going right back in after the fork but I want to put some into an alt like other anons have suggested

yeah but everyones going to dump it the first chance they get, it wont stay that price for long.

WHEN DO WE REBUY

FUCK YOU I PUT ALL THE REST OF MY MONEY LEFT FROM FUCKING ALL INNING LINK AT 9000 INTO BTC BECAUSE YOU SAID IT WILL RISE UNTIL FORK

clearly HODL

no one said that
all they say is watch out
this time is not like the others
fud fud fud

Im skeptical

10x short from 7400
Going 10x long at 6800

Alt hodlers can get fucked

I'd say around 6500 honestly. But if you want to be safe, wait until after the fork.

It's happening now.

Cobra

Gut instinct told me it was gonna crash today.
Bitmex leveraged short (x25) at 7300.
>pic related

Forgot pic.

im scared that if ill sleep ill miss it

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nice meme

make it stopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

So fuck me sideways I just sold and it's going back up!!!

I sold at $7500 like 2 or 3 days ago.

Anyone who hasn't sold by now is an idiot.
Learn to think over larger time frames than 1 hour.

Yep, this is my strategy

You only have yourself to blame.

you're right it's just that i'm feeling like a bitch right now my girlfriend dumped me I got back living with my parents I'm a wagecuck working 2 jobs and would really like a break atleast in crypto.

>Learn to think over larger time frames than 1 hour.
> I sold BTC

choose 1

not yet, i'll time it either very close to segwit2x, or afterwards (i'm still thinking how hard s2x will fuck bitcoin)

>sold at $7000,
>its back over $7100

Playing with fire selling bitcoin in a bull run

From today's New York Normie Times

I JUST BOUGHT FOR THW FIRST TIME YESTERDAY AND IT'S ALREADY DOWN ALOT.
AAAAAAGAAAAGGGAGAAAAA
Should I sell and take my loss?

>bull run

It's over budday

sell the news

sell. buy back in 6508

i dont think you're cut out for this

bought 35000 sys when btc was at 7150

amidoinitrite?