Since it's been proven that taking steroids even once changes the muscles permanently this means almost all fucking...

Since it's been proven that taking steroids even once changes the muscles permanently this means almost all fucking bodybuilders are frauds even most people on here. Is anyone here actually natural.

Full natty here never taken anything other than natural steroids

Me

Yeah but lifting weights changes the muscles permanently too.

I have to agree.

I did a 15wk cycle two summers ago and still look semi juiced (except my delts/traps)

What does adderall have to do with roids?

Since it's been proven that trolling even once changes the posters permanently this means almost all fucking posters are full of shit even most people on here. Is anyone here actually knowledgeable.

I've turned down free steroids when all my friends were juicing, so yeah.

Increased muscle nuclei happens through training with or without steroids.

I mean I took Prednisone for poison ivy once when I was 11...

There is no use in getting mad over roiders. They probably feel like shit already too, just imagine the lows you´d have to hit in life to try curing your insecurity with roids.

Live and let live and be happy you´re not one of them.

faggot

COPE natty

Full natty but that's not impressive since most of my lifts are under 225.

If this image is true, then why do people always say you lose all your gains as soon as you stop the roids?

From what I hear from people who have actually done roids is you don't lose all the gains.

stay jelly

I am

im a fraud

I'm Natty but I just started the process of ordering raws from China so I'll being leaving you plebs behind