STEROIDS

Dear Roiders,

Is there any truth to the claims made in this video?
youtu.be/vvVCbo1vrsg

>one steroid cycle permanently matures muscles
>easier to burn fat, grow and maintain muscle after a single cycle for the rest of your life (like a permanent one-time investment)
>naturally, muscle cells are not fully developed - a cycle will allow them to develop completely
>genetic potential is permanently heightened
>nuclei on the cell, after a cycle, is permanently increased
>those not at their natural genetic potential, can do a single cycle to reach that limit, which is maintainable permanently without steroids
>you keep approximately 75% of your gains (assuming you did not surpass your genetic natural limit)

Or broscience?

Maybe what they say is true in theory, but in reality it doesn't really have any relevance.

The main reason being that training naturally after tasting the sweet nectar of steroids is demotivating as fuck and 99% of guys will regress, quit or jump back on gear within a year or two.

Every newb thinks they are different and they can do "just one cycle" and then live a life of great physique and maintenance, but it never actually happens.

Small benis :-DDD

Yeah it's true. Not that you'll want to do just one cycle, since you'll want more gains at that speed after you've tried it. Anyway, several cycles won't hurt you either if you do it right.

>those not at their natural genetic potential, can do a single cycle to reach that limit, which is maintainable permanently without steroids

People who can confirm this will work:
-
-
-

Huge is full of shit (he's selling gear after all) and again; it will not be just one cycle.

What makes you say once cycle won't be enough to reach your natty limit? It is if you eat and train enough on the cycle.

Do you have any idea what your natural test levels are after the cycle?

YOU CANT FUCKING KEEP GAINS YOU MADE ON STEROIDS
EVER
FUCK OFF

They return to your natural levels if you do PCT dumbass.
Yes you can lol.

Also, I will point out that the guy's advice in the video of using HGH is stupid. Don't ever use that.

prove it

>They return to your natural levels

So your natty limit won't be that high after the cycle? YES, THAT'S RIGHT, you naive kid

steroids raise your testosterone
testosterone dictates how much muscle you can keep on your body
once your test goes back to normal
your muscles go back to normal

What are you lifting years bro?

Why is Veeky Forums obsessed with steroids? I have never seen so much talk about steroids until I came to Veeky Forums

No? That's not what I said. You don't seem to understand the subject we are talking about.
That's literally false though, buttmad DYEL boy. Nobody would use steroids if you would lose all the gains you made on a cycle once you're off. You lose a bit of the gains you made on cycle, but keep most of them. So you still end up making a lot of muscle mass you would not have made as natty, and you get to keep them.

People seem to think that you can cycle steroids like you can do with creatine. They think it's like "Godmode - on/off" and nothing special.

I think youtube is to blame also

What kind of question is that? It's a board about fitness, and most of the users lift weights. Steroids happen to be an amazing method of making gains, so of course it's a constant topic here.

Most Is exaggerated.

They burn fat like crazy. Also if below/near natty limit yes gains will n kept/ semi permanent.

The whole "maturing" think is bioscience. It will help accomplish hyperplasia over hypertrophy to some degree which is good.

Nobody ever does one cycle. Everyone thinks they are the exception.

If by some miracle you only do a couple cycles yes you will likely be permanently bigger (if below natty limit) however the longer you run the more you fuck up endogenous (naturally made in body) hormones, and if you have lower test etc after cycle for extended period you'll lose gains.

Tl:Dr either light, light dose blast and cruise /TRT for life or nothing.

I "blast" 350mg test /week and cruise 200mg. All labs come back very healthy and I have been gaining steadily for years without upping dose. If you do juice DOSE LOW. DOSE. FUCKING. LOW. You will make infinitely more gains in the long term if you never go above 500mg (multiple compounds or not) total a week

First cycle ONLY TESTOSTERONE. NO ORALS. NO OTHER OIL. PERIOD. Dont you fucking dare do more than 200mg/week your first cycle. Recommendng 500mg/week for first cycle is like recommending you do 1/4 ROM squats because it's better for your knees. Hurt anyone who suggests otherwise.

>No? That's not what I said.

But that is what you natty limit is then.
That's the problem and the reason why it won't work

a scenario:

>a guy's test is 700 ng/dL, he is not currently at his genetic potential
>he hops on a cycle, and reaches the level of muscle mass that he can maximally obtain naturally
>he comes off the cycle, his testosterone levels fall back to normal

assuming his diet+training (and PCT) are on point, surely this new muscle can be permanently kept because it does not surpass the testosterone level needed for it to be maintained?

no, you really dont keep them, because of what i said. want to try arguing with me properly instead of just saying "you're wrong"

>nobody would use steroids if you lose all the gains
yes they would, because thats exactly what happens

wow, look at all the muscle arnie kept after his steroid usage!

>what your natty limit is straight after the cycle*

Can you even deny this, lol?

So on cycle, your own natural test is there and then there's the excess test?

yeah, that seems plausible. i guess its more about the huge lean vascular dudes that use tons of roids that really get hit hardest when they hop off

Do you really not understand this, it's not that complicated. Who cares what your natty limit is? The point is, with steroids you can surpass it and you get to keep the muscles you made even off cycle, even though you are over your natty limit of muscle mass.
You do keep them though, you're just fucking retarded.
Your picture is idiotic, because Arnie is old as fuck in the second picture and hadn't lifted for 11 years due to a heart surgery.

Obviously you have to keep lifting and eating lots of protein to keep the gains you made on cycle. But if you do that, you do keep the gains. Do not be so fucking retarded.

Are you retarded?

You don't need the very high test level of on cycle to maintain the mass above your natty limit. Just eat enough calories with enough protein and keep lifting and you'll keep it.

This coming from your own personal experience, right?

your testacles run on a feedback loop. if your test levels are for instance 200 ng/dl at one point but your body is programmed to be 700 ng/dl your balls will start producing extra test until it gets to the right level.

on the other hand if you inject testosterone at a much higher level than you naturally made it (which is the point of taking roids) your balls will see that you already have more than enough testosterone and will shut down since they dont need to create any. this is why if you are on steroids for a long time and dont use the proper drugs you balls will atrophy from not being used at all, it can end up permanently fucking your test production and your ability to reproduce. this can be totally avoided if you take the right ancillary drugs to keep your nuts healthy.

this is also why naive teenagers that try roids with no knowledge of how to be safe or PCT or protect their nuts hop off their cycle and commit suicide because their test is tanked and their mood is fucked etc. etc.

Yes, and all the others I've seen and know to have done the same.

im sorry but your still wrong. its very simple: high test gives you lots of muscles. if you hop off roids, you will lose most of your gains. its not about calories, its about your bodies hormones.

nice post. have a rare wojak

So your did just one cycle where you achieved your natural potential and now you're off gear?

nice odin wojak friend

No, I did one cycle, have surpassed my natty limit and have remained above that - and intend to do another cycle later to surpass it even further. Why would I want to stop.

No, you are wrong, and it's very simple. You lose a small amount of the gains once you hop off gear. Like 20-25%. Even after losing that you will be above your natty limit if you surpassed it. Stay jelly.

There's no such thing as just one cycle. You will feel so great on roids that you'll never want to get off them. They're like the heroin for working out

8/10 bait

So if you have low test you won't grow?

Why the FUCK would you lift in that case?

that was just cringeworthy to watch for anyone who didn't drop out of school. these guys are full of shit. how is it even humanly possible to say "steroids change your DNA" with a straight face unless you are the epitome of a shitfuck meathead.

So you are off-gear but still bigger than what you'd be naturally?

Wow, really admiring. Great work!

>Maybe what they say is true in theory, but in reality it doesn't really have any relevance.
>The main reason being
That they're retarded

nah, not me. I'll do 1 cycle and enjoy my ENHANCED mode for the remainder of my life

bump