How is anyone supposed to learn anything and grow with so many conflicting sources

How is anyone supposed to learn anything and grow with so many conflicting sources

Daily protein intake for building lean muscle
>range is anywhere from .5 to 1 grams per lb of body weight
>who knows brah, anything in that range is good
>aka could be the difference of an extra 4 protein shakes a day

Optimal time to eat after working out
>one source says 30 minutes
>another says anytime within 36 hours is okay

finasteride for hair loss
>one source says it gives a good chance of ED
>another says there is no clear medical evidence correlating to ED

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop being neurotic and trying to minmax your life as if you were playing a tabletop for starters. Eat a lot of potatoes rice and oats. Eat a lb or two of fish or chicken daily. Eat 2 bags of mixed frozen veggies daily. Drink a gallon of water. Shave your head. Lift heavy weights for a lot of reps.

I've been taking Finasteride for over a year and no dick problems yet. Just try shit and see if it works

if you work your body and eat healthy you will get fit

that said protein shakes are very necessary if you aren't a fatfuck

>thinking 4 protein shakes a day would ever be necessary

Do you eat nothing or something? Do you put like half a scoop in your shake with water and call it a fucking day or something?

>Daily protein intake for building lean muscle
The safe bet is at least 1g per pound of lean body mass but people tend to play it safe and go for total bodyweight to facilitate what people know as "bulking".

>Optimal time to eat after working out
There is literally no science supporting that you need to eat within a specific period relative to when you work out. You can eat 3000 calories over the course of the day or an hour any time regardless of when you worked out and you'd have the same effect.

>finasteride for hair loss
Didn't we figure out minox works a long time ago?

KISS. Keep It Simple Stupid

>1kg of meat
>4 litre of water
>in a single day
Do am*rican really belive it's healthy?

>being this consumed by vanity

Scientific research>blogs in most cases. Unless it's a shitty source

by actually going to the gym you retard

I'm 6'4 245 at 12% tho

>>another says there is no clear medical evidence correlating to ED
DHT is a stronger androgen than testosterone. It inhibits conversion of testosterone to DHT wich lowers it. Less androgenic activity in the body can cause ED.
Its really that simple. This is still science, no need to have a study on this specific medication for this specific side-effect.

Protein intake
14 grams yogurt
10 grams milk/cereal
30 grams chicken
20 grams beef
10 grams miscellaneous

If we use the "0.5 grams per lb a day", I'm already done

If we use the 1 lb, I need another 80+ grams more, which can be 4 shakes/bars vs. 1-2

its .5 a day max for natties, anything more is for roid heads. Humans can only metabolize 30g-40g of protein every 2 hours. This minimizes flatulence as well. Any more protein you need the body can synthesize

It doesn't matter when you eat after you workout, can be directly after. There is no "optimal" its all broscience. The body isn't fucking some kind of machine that operates on strict time scale.

I'm like an 8 scoops a day kind of guy, are you serious?

inb4 1g/lb come in with broscience to trump you

broscience vs brahscience

meanwhile chad eats pizza and steals yo gurl

>1g per kg bodyweight is what I go by and it works well, could always go higher if you want

>anabolic window is a meme just eat whenever and be sure to get enough calories

>dont bother with finasteride its not worth it, just get a buzzcut or shave your head

christ you're like my mom
>10 years ago muh Cosmo magazine said eggs were unhealthy, now they say they're good, how can anyone know what a healthy diet is???!!
>*eats 10 donuts*
stop getting your fitness advice from shit sources

>1g/kg a day
>aka less than .5 g/lb

top wew laddy

protein requirements are largely exaggerated

There are raw vegan fruitarians that are making pretty good gains. Go check out Vegetable Police on Youtube.

>american education

The truth is everyone's different op, try different protein ranges and find out for yourself what works best. The number one key to a better physique is consistency

Just eat and lift.

You need DHT so stop messing around with a DHT suppressant, you'll lose your hair eventually no matter what as it's written into your genetic code.

Life must be tough being an autist who freezes when everything isn't black and white. Nothing in this world is black and white.

>Nothing in this world is black and white.

your parents would disagree

75kg = 165 lbs
75g per kg = .45 g/lb

>eurocuck education everyone

bayesianbodybuilding.com/the-myth-of-1glb-optimal-protein-intake-for-bodybuilders/

0.82g/lb bodyweight looks good

>75g per kg

And again Ladies and gents American education !