Good feels thread

good feels thread
>benched 1pl8 for the first time today

Congratulations. Now do more.

I did this today.

>hit the 40lb lost mark yesterday

How's 8th grade? I'm just kidding, or am I :)?

I'm one day closer to death

I'm so close to that 2pl8 bench

You weren't counting the bar were you?

>Finally went on my first date this week
>no longer kissless but still virgin

but

>she won't text back

It's a numbers game. Fake it 'til you make it.

Lower your standards up your numbers

Hit lmao2pl8 squat last night. I'm pretty happy with it so far.

Same here OP, just did 3x5 with 140lbs today. Considering the fact that 140 is what I weigh, I'm pretty happy.

Also have a second date planned in a few hours with a chick who can't wait to see me again.

1lb away from no longer being obese

You played on the monkey bars today? Did you do anything else during recess? Go on the see-saw? Make new friends?

Today's my birthday, I just finished my deload and I'm looking to hit some sweet PR's today

I'm down to 190 from being an overweight fuck
I plan to start lifting in a few weeks

I recently regrew ties with someone I fucked over in the past.

When will you all realize. You will never be satisfied with your life, no matter how much you lift or how good you look

Finally hit 2.5pl8 on deadlift after my back injury.

>get off of work in 45 mins
>can finally go to the gym after 3 weeks from pulling back
>no back pain at all today
>tfw one day i may make it

Got some new shoes

Start lifting now. A lot of noob gains is your CNS getting used to the movements and not actual muscle gain. Get those easy gains now then you can actually start stacking on muscle once you finish dropping weight.

I'm a pretty weak 6'4 former fat.

Someone asked me to spot them today for the first time. He was pretty handsome and kept looking at my way until I left.

>tfw when he gave me squat form tips

>adipowers arrived in mail last night

Got to try them out today, felt a little weird going from my shtity reebok olys to these but i'll definitely get used to it. Plus they look much better

>New apartment building is next to a Gold's Gym
Just going home to shower now

Use the gym for shower to save money!!!!

back in the gym after close to a year of excuses and feeling sorry for myself after moving. haven't had a drop of alcohol or puff of weed since june, and I feel great. I've started working out before work and it helps me feel less stressed throughout the day.

i'm almost back to where I was before i quit, my lifts are progressing smoothly and i'm gaining weight.

Feels good bros :) I'm gonna make it.

At long last I have reduced my autismo enough that i can get a gf all I gotta do now is meet enough girls

You'll still be a fat fuck

It wont stop you'll want that 3 plates as soon as you hit the 2

I'm an obese alcoholic. I picked my current apartment (starting this July) in part because it's across the street from Planet Fitness. I just did my first double workout. 500cal on the bike in the AM and the PM as well. I haven't done a double in ~5 years. I hope evening workouts can help me get control back over my life.

2x500 that is