Tfw nofap makes you not want to sit on Veeky Forums

>tfw nofap makes you not want to sit on Veeky Forums
>tfw got nothing else to do
you guys notice this? I'm only on day 3, too.

Set up a program to automatically block certain websites at certain times. Read a book and drink water until you're in the clear.

Nah I just get angry and want to fight people

this, I blew up at my boss on day 4. almost got fired thank God I'm a good worker

I also start to get really vivid dreams, shit is crazy. It actually makes the nofap worth it just by itself.

Fucking kek this.

>idle hands

Dude, find a time-consuming hobby. Your ancestors would have killed for the leisure time you have.

>tfw you do nofap so you can hit up all them dream qts and practice not being autismo.
>tfw you first tried nofap you used to dream of masturbating.
>tfw over time you started dreaming of talking and having fun with girls more often.
>tfw wake up and feel lonely every time.

Idle hands are the devils workshop.
Find a productive hobby and let it kill you.

Almost did that the other day too. Turns out I'm not over my rage issues and am just suppressing them.

>not whittling, reading multiple books, lifting, and working 2 jobs

Does nofap actually do anything? I didn't fap for like 3 weeks, and that's because I didn't have a chance to. Didn't seem any different than usual.

There's a lot of unsubstantiated meme science behind it. For me it is simply a great way to learn discipline, similar to fasting.

got a problem:
Sexting regularly with 3 different girls and they want pics. ergo= they except me to have a hard one. One of them also wants to see me cum everytime. I can`t say no to them, I love their nudes too much.
``hur dur just fuck them``
I do sometimes but it`s not always possible.
what to do Veeky Forums?

forgot to actually explain the problem: I try to stop masturbating but it`s not possible

Easy. No more free shows. Tell them to come get the dick milk because you're done giving away free samples. Odds are at least one of them will be DTF since they ate already thirsty whores.

my sides orbited kek

how can I make myself not want to sit on Veeky Forums?
day 7 if it matters

do you also find that your dreams get more vivid as you do nofap?

placebo

how do you survive day 7? by that point i am in complete and utter hell. I've never been past day 7. my whole body feels like it's on electricity or something.

i've only made it to day 7 like twice in my life. really hoping I beat it this time (or not beat it, rather)

its partly placebo and partly the fact that most people who make a conscious effort to do it overmasturbate to the extreme in the first place. So its not like its some magical cure for ED and low test, some people honestly do just masturbate so much their cock and balls have no rest time. Couple that with the other underlying issues behind masturbation addiction like depression, starting nofap is more of a symptom of someone actively trying to turn their lives around, or having an episode of mania in a bipolar depression, where suddenly they have the energy to turn their lives around and nofap is part of that, most people relapse during a depressive phase.

tldr; people are fucked up yo, people mostly need to take control of their lives rather than focusing solely on nofap like its some magical cureall.

I don't get why it's so hard not to masturbate?
I have a high sex drive and I can still easily go a month without Jerking off.
But then again I have other addictions so, good luck and stay strong buddy.

>I have a high sex drive
>I can still easily go a month without Jerking off.
unless youre getting regular ass, pick one

Yup. Back on Veeky Forums for first time in weeks as broke my no fap streak. Was doing normal things like going to the gym more, taking up martial arts, hanging out with friends at a bar more (but not really drinking as on a cut). No fap is the last piece of the puzzle to normie and chad mode.

>nofap
more like no fucking way

desu I just like it because it's an otherwise unproductive 15-20 minutes.

Even if it's not "productive," every time after I jerked it I would think "man I could have been playing videogames or something"

>15-20 mins
It usually takes me about an hour or two to find the "right" video. And I almost always end up cumming prematurely during a loading screen or dudes face.