Anyone here lift just to reject women?

Anyone here lift just to reject women?

I don't think you're the one rejecting anyone.

/thread

fpbp

No, but it is a fun perk. Kinda turns my wife on when women drop their spaghetti around me and I leave them hanging.

>OP right now

Actually yeah. I've been bullied through primary school and been a semi social reject in highschool. It's just sad to see how everyone else treats you when you make it. I don't lift for 'vengeance' or any of that cringy shit, but no way in hell I'll die without rejecting some whores in the most humiliating way possible.

Get fucked roastie. Day of roastbeeef removal soon.

You mad bro?

Fpbp

>everyone who uses Veeky Forums is a undesirable neckbeard

Cool meme.

I lift to RESPECT women, don't want to make them HAVE to look at someone ugly.

My fetish is mentally breaking girls while seeming harmless so there is no one to blame.

How do I go about this?

Become Chad and do nothing.

Lol

I lift to attract women, but I do get really pissed off when average looking skinnyfag girls think they are models and shit and have the audacity to touch you without your permission, they obviously didn't put in any work into themselves other than eating less and jogging, like congrats your not fat but your still ugly and dismissable and I'd not like to have met you.

I unintentionally did this to a fat girl I worked with who was into me. We would go to parties together, hang out at bars together, and (literally) Netflix and chill, but I'm so socially inept that I didn't realize she was into me even after she drunkenly told me she would date me. Then I started getting attention from some other girl at work and went on a date with her.
I felt bad after I realized what I'd done, but I was completely oblivious at the time. Lifting can get you gains but it can't cure autism.

I lift to appear more attractive to myself as well as women.

Having said that, I'll never be Chad.
I'll also never be blissfully unaware of my shortcomings so I try my hardest to fix or make up for them.

yeah.. dude lol I do that.

I lift to attract and make myself feel better but I'm too autistic to do anything past that so I continue to lift.

I lift to look good, and also be less depressed thinking about the state of society and the world and life, or my own crippling identity issues that come from being a mongrel, sometimes I just skip my routine and take 4 hour naps because anything is better than being concious.