Let's see 'em faggots

TFW Doctor Manhattan

Relative strength

watch out, purple man with pink spinal enhancements

For those who don't know the site is symmetric strength

6 months progress, started skelly

OP here, if I'm not you in two months I'm going to become a trap.

>entered lifts for 4x4
>add 1 extra rep
>go from pink/purple to purple/blue

Fucking really? Shit ass website.

one extra rep increases 1rm by like 10lbs. Everybody knows this.

People are going to fall for this.

Lifting for 1.35 years, 2 year mark in April 2018

2 years @ 6'3 200lbs

>diddly way ahead of all other lifts
lanklet confirmed

I know this feel

dude you have no idea
>tfw alien arms

Sigh, I really need to work on my fucking pullups

Wait, is this common for lanklets?

Bench: 145
Squat: 200
DL: 270

My left arm is kinda weaker and noticeably smaller than my right and it hurts like FUCK on bench after hitting about 3x5 so I stop doing them as soon as I think I'm about to injure something, afraid to go up in bench weekly as a result.

Bench is the only lift where I think my left arm is failing me, though. Every other lift feels normal/no pain. Is there an alternative?

How long did it take you guys to escape the blue man group? Coming up on 6 months lifting in 2 weeks and I'm on the verge of breaking into teal, lifts are all ~56 strength score (teal is 60+). Symmetric strength says for teal that the lifter has "likely been lifting for at least a year" but that seems like a long time to me.

gooby

mfw everyone in this thread fell for the "don't train your face muscles meme"

;-; kill me

>that imbalance
m'lord?

Post lifts

Rip my back

OHP .4 pl8
Bench .8 pl8
Squat 1pl8
Diddly 2pl8

5'11 140lbs up from 125lbs

Never seen a subpar before. Lifts seem alright for a newbie though, as long as you keep progressing you should be fine.

It's true though, don't undermine my achievements just because you can't do it yourself.

It took me about 6 and a half months, but I think it depends on the person. You'll make it

it's actually really fucking shit. I'm supreme skelly lanklet mode at 2.15m so obviously I weigh quite a lot(not for my height) more despite not actually having any muscles. So the website puts me at untrained(which is probably true and all). But if I lower my weight from 100 to 70kg, suddenly I'm a novice. Fucking account for height at least wtf.

TNE+TRNE+Mtren preworkout
on Tren/Test/Mast/Sdrol atm

>2.15m
holyshit post pics you must be the tallest in your country

Then punch in your 1RM you fucking dingus. It is making the best possible estimate, which I believe the site acknowledges is not necessarily accurate. Clearly 5RM -> 4RM jump makes a significant enough difference in the standard 1RM calculation. Run the numbers on any other 1RM calculator and it will probably tell you the same thing.

It would absolutely be great if they could factor in height, but unfortunately that's just the rules of the trade... powerlifting, oly weightlifting, boxing, bodybuilding, martial arts, etc... everything is categorized by bodyweight independent of height. You can hardly call the site shit for following the standards, especially when it would be nigh impossible to find reliable data which factors in height.

Only two months in so it could be worse.

>tfw I thought you stole my muscles

2 months of Stronglifts

You could push squats a little harder, 90 lb diff is pretty big.

Do hip thrusts with a barbell for elite glutes

>yfw regressed in bench by 10 pounds so your triceps aren't intermediate anymore

lifting seriously since July, did SS for 2 months before though.

More like Asymmetricstrength, am I right?

What are your stats at? Did you start with just the bar or at like 50% of your 1RM's?

>implying you incline bench 400lbs
Yeah ok

Advice for a 170lb 6'0 skinny fat blueman? Mirin

Having a hard time believing your incline bench and front squat are both 400 lbs

As of today:

Squat: lmao1pl8
Bench press: 95 lb
OHP: 75 lb
Diddly: 185 lb
Pendlay row: 105 lb

I started with the bar for all of them, except of course rows start at like 75 lb and diddly at 95 lb.

I don't know what my one-rep maxes are, all I know is I can do these for 5 reps.

Been at the gym for 4 months

He's full of shit bro

what the fuck is good with this shit I squat 200lbs more on a one rep max, not estimated actually do it, and i have the same fucking ranking as your legs? Give me a break leglets

It takes age and height in to account. This dude might be a lot younger than you, or a manlet.

Making progress I guess, hoping to set new 1rms in a few weeks

I've been doing GSLP for half a month and the gains are great. My deadlift is Shit though... anyone have advice for a guy with shitty forearms? I've got the back and leg strength to smash DLs but my grip is babbymode

Have you tried holding it at the top for longer? Just stand there and do it until your hands and arms burn. You could also try farmers walks

That's entirely achievable. I'm here after 6 months and I started borderline skelly

Post body

Chalk helps with grip. Idk how much you are doing but anything more than 3 pl8 you should probs try straps.

Do mixed grip retard. Your DL will always be ahead of what you can grip. You can still warm up to your absolute double overhand max until your grip fails, then do your real DL work after it.

5'10" lmao

>TFW I'm only fully teal after 10 months.
Fucking school gobbling my gains.
Can't stop me during summer though.

Everyone gets there at different times man, just keep at it.

this is me after 2 years of going to the gym and training hard

170lbs
>Tfw people ask you if you roid and you say no
>Tfw think I'm tiny no matter what regardless of others opinion
>Tfw natty strength life

How tall

5'9, usually weigh around 185 but I cut down to 10%ish this year

skelly purple t rex strikes again

Started SL about two months ago - what's this app / site? I would like to see where I stand presently.

Much appreciated.

can you read?

Symmetric Strength, buddy.

OMG I overlooked the third post...

Yeah - I can read. I was checking all of the screenshots looking for hints on what it might be.

You could've simply just pointed that out but thanks for being a condescending ass.

>GSLP .5 months
>mixed grip
you ought to stop giving other people advice

Got the app on my phone now. Here's mine...

Only two months into SL.

wtf im shrek now

Same as me

6'2 178lbs

I've been stuck this color for so long :( I am bulking slowly but staying very lean on the plus side

I am finally all GREEN!

Nearly 3 weeks lifting, current routine is SL5X5. Any deadlift and squat tips for a manlet? I also throw in light isolation work on restdays (mostly just shoulders and arms)

>dyel green man: the thread

posts stats pls

lifts?

How long have you been on SS for?

pics please, i'm same height as you, dont need to post face.

My stats are all kinds of fucked.
190lbs, 5'10
Deadlift is 260kg 1RM, bench 1RM is 115kg.
My arms are long.

6'5" / 92kg
My lifts aren't even high so I'm surprised by the "intermediate" rank.

How does the 1/2/3/4 guy looks like?

I need to work more on legs....

I started doing legs a 2 months ago. Happy with my progress so far

>tfw weighted calisthenics
At least my legs still look alright and proportional to everything else because I've been bicycling, I have no way to squat or deadlift though, I was training them in the spring when I had access to a gym so I put in those numbers

My squat and ohp would be better if I didn't stop doing them for 3 months.

Post body. Curious what you look like with those upper body lifts.

6'1, 187 lbs. Lost 60 lbs in the last year, still a little more pudge than I'd like.

Can tell from your pic and stats that those are not your real lifts

The estimated one rep maxes is probably 10-15kgs too much. true

been doing GSLP since the start of the year
>tfw impending trex mode

>weigh 80kg
>bench 105kg for 5x5
>ohp 65kg for 5x5
>symmetric strength says i should dip with 80+42.5kg for 5x5
isn't this insane? I'm currently at 22.5kg

this is estimated one rep max you fucking dumb cunt

JUST

18 75kg
Lifing since 15

>gray, undeveloped heads
Fucking brainlets.

>not hiding your power level
The real brainlet is you.

Why is my overhead press so damn weak? I can bench 80kg for reps but can barely manage 42.5kg OHP.

Train it 3x a week. Have a light medium and heavy day.