I haven't gotten laid in 3 years. What's wrong with my body?

I haven't gotten laid in 3 years. What's wrong with my body?

Other urls found in this thread:

okcupid.com/profile/unknownxv
imgur.com/a/ePMEq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your head. You have an ugly bald head. Get a hair piece.

>your personality

1. Work chest more
2. Your bald
3. Either you're not asking girls out or your personality is trash

You need to be at least 50 pounds heavier to pull off the bald + beard combo even if it means being 20% bodyfat

>You have an ugly bald head.
This some people have a nice heard shape for bald. You're not one of them.

Grill here to tell you it's a 99% chance it's not your body that's keeping you from getting laid.

Bald and ugly face. You look short too.
Face > height > hair > frame

Probably personality, your body looks fantastic. Unfortunately you don't have the genetics to look good bald, I'd do something about that. But I know plenty of hot girls who date some very ugly dudes. Like, crosseyed or big lopsided noses. Might want to work on your personality. I would honestly avoid Veeky Forums like the plague, it will corrupt you.

Definitely your head shape. Pic related is the type of head shape required to pull off the bald look. Do more head training.

How long does it take you to decide if you would fuck a guy?

Am I really THAT ugly?

1 second.

I look to see if the guy is black or not. All girls really want is BBC.

Dear god. Yes.

trim your beard you mong

You're one of those guys that went bald that would really look better with hair.

I'd get rid of the beard and go stubble, your head is egg-like.

You look like a red neck neo Nazi with cancer.

Please be shooped. I thought I had a big melon, Jesus.

>this is what creatine does to you

you look manlet as fuck

how tall are you?

Don't listen to the anons, you're slightly below average but definitely not hideously ugly.

I know dudes that look much worse than you who just put a respectable amount of effort into their hairstyles/outfits and have an outgoing personality who get girls all the time.

Just be a fun guy to be around with good fashion/outfits and you'll be fine.

5'11

I just have low body fat level so I look short

You look fine bro, just trim your beard up. It's obviously not the way you look. Im guessing it has to do with your presence. Need to work on your presence, rate of speech, tonality of voice, confidence etc etc.

>respectable amount of effort into their hairstyles

This board is fucking brutal

You're definitely not ugly. But you do need to trim that beard and go for the 5 o clock shadow or clean shaven look.

Also get more muscle mass. Work on your upper body more. Especially your chest and traps.

Your face is fine, don't worry about it, you're prime candidate to pull off the bad boy look. Right now you just look like a skin head. Also work on your style and charm.

100% because they think you're right-wing or something like that

This is a joke right? OP looks 10x better than this mong

the lightswitch is on your shoulder level on that picture

Do I look better with a shirt on?

You're not ugly, you're average looking. You need hair to frame your face though.

How come your better looking than me, and I pull all sorts of ass? Really hot ass at that.

Not sure what to tell you bro, probably just need to work on your style/game/confidence

are you bald for a reason?

it's the baldness, 100%

Unfortunate head proportions and on top of it you're bald. And on top of it your naked skull is pretty ugly.
Creatine?
Yes.
Trash that fucking beard.
Eat more.
Don't touch your eyebrows.
Learn to squint.
If you lost hair because creatine, stop creatine at take finasteride. If you can grow anything, anything is better than your unfortunate skull.
Sadly you're pretty short too. You're living hardmode.
Stop shaving your chest. At most, trim it.
>dat comb next to the mirror
the ironing

How much money do you have? You can get hair transplants for ~$5000 if you do it in Turkey or Thailand. I plan on doing it in the next year or two even though my net worth isn't that high at all.

Sorry, here's the pic

you need to wear a hat. that is one ugly ass dome.

Nothing you're retarded with women.

a little better, but all I see is an egg-shaped man trying to shows his forearm veins. Cringe/10

Yeah I started losing my hair when I was 19 so I decided to buzz it down

you look like a loli pop and your facial features look to soft too pull off the bald w/ beard look so it comes off terribly

This is my profile pic on Tinder

And this is my other pic on Tinder

without the beard is a little better
still, eggman
>top-down
so you look even shorter, great
and eat FFS

This looks 100 times better than the long beard

Op, you look way better here than you do with that stupid ass beard.

You look kind of cute here. You really need hair

That pic looks creepy. If you want to show off your body use a beach pic. You need to gain more weight and lift more anyway. Your head looks too big for your body.

Why does it always look like you photoshopped your face onto someone else's body.

nothing screams "loser" more than a bathroom selfie.

well, maybe a bathroom selfie where you're lifting your shirt.

this... is a joke... right?

You literally have no self awareness if it's not.

Could you guys please give me some advice on my OKC profile? I'm not getting a lot of traction there

okcupid.com/profile/unknownxv

Autism confirmed, abort thread

Lifting is your last concern.
Your personality is fucked dude. Look at your photos. All in bathroom face looks depressed. What the fuck are you doing.

Same grill again. It's not your looks. 100%.

I seriously hope you're just bullshitting some else at this point. No sane and functional human would post his okcupid profile here. That's beyond desperate.

My lightswitches are really high

Get a neck harness and work on making it a bit thicker. The only way bald guys ever look good is with a thick neck and strong jaw. You can start chewing falim or mastic gum to give you jaw gains

post a nude

checked

nice quads

Here:

imgur.com/a/ePMEq

All the talk online and usually in real life is on length, and that's all I ever focused on. Yet, I never had poor reactions during sex, quite the opposite in fact. I'm 5.7 inches long, but 5.5 inches in girth. My penis is gargantuan (relative to its average length) and this seems to work very well indeed. I wouldn't mind being longer too, but hey I'm happy.

Anyhow, not too much to note here, just a happy little realization.

Get a wig

FIVE
FOOT
SIX
INCHES

You're a goner buddy. Although being a midget makes for easy gains. Hop on gear since you're bald already and maybe your giant head won't look so weird on your body.

I've never seen anyone hold their dick like that

shave your beard. makes your head look like an egg

UHHHHHHHHH

I'm beginning to think someone found all this guys info on reddit or something and is posting all this here for laughs...
Who in their right mind actually does this

>finasteride

yea if you want to irreparably ruin your life

if he's already gone bald then just take MORE creatine, hair aint comin back so many as well get jacked

>I'm 5.7 inches long, but 5.5 inches in girth. My penis is gargantuan (relative to its average length)

Why don't you just try to look like Johnny sins, that's one hot bald dude.

he's also 6 feet tall

this guy is 5 foot 6 and that's probably him estating on the internet so maybe even 5'4"

RRRRRANK ONE!!

>Hmm, why tarnish the mystery? Ask me nicely and I'll show you.

>Well...

>I guess you're not going to take no for an answer huh? Fine I'll throw you a bone.

>I can solve a Rubik's cube in about a minute. Not record shattering mind you, but pretty damn cool nevertheless.

C R I N G E

Keep the beard at this length and get a tan. Get a better V taper and you should look good.

looks like a naked fuckking baby lmfao

>okcupid.com/profile/unknownxv

This whole thread is excellent fucking bait. Somebody is trolling this guy hard

> Shave beard
> Grow hair
> Put on about 10ish more lbs or so of lean muscle
> Make sure you have a good fashion sense (after seeing your bald head, I'm sure you probably don't)

The person inside it

You look sickly and healthy at the same time. Do more chest and core you balding leprechaun

Your hair is on upside down, my friend. Flip it back around and you should be good.

Say you are 5' 8" or 5' 9" something

Maybe you have shit personality

Calm the fuck down.

>OP looks 10x better than this mong
Apologize.

stop worrying you're not ugly just average. trim your beard, do more volume for chest. also do more volume for your traps you need a thicker neck

Nothing you look great it's probably your poor social skills and shallow personality

>5'6
found the problem

Fade the sides of your beard into your jaw line. Let the mustache and goat area row out a little more. Stop trimming your eyebrows except for uni-bow area. You need a little sun, not a tan per say just a little glow.

Is everyone else getting this fucking audio captcha?

gas gas gas

Just trim the beard a bit or bulk a bit to define the beard. Work on your personality and have fun.

Idk maybe it's his haircut but he strikes me as mentally ill.

Eww, that's fucking gross. I'd rather be overweight than look like that.

You need a hair piece m8.

Just say your going for the Tim Ferris mode.

You look like a cereal killer... Capt cunt

fellow bald guy here. keep the beard but trim it to just stubble 5'oclock shadow

also give stubble on your head a try. It looks good on some guys but didnt really on me.

Wtf is with those dead eyes man? Smile maybe?

Probably a manlet

TAKE CARE OF YOUR BEARD
STOP TAKING BATHROOM PHOTOS
SMILE FFS
GOD DAMN IT YOU AUTISTIC NIGGER

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR LOOKS.
THERES SOMTHING DEEPLY WRONG WITH YOU.
REEEEEEEEEE

Shave your shitty fucking beard. The bald has nothing to do with it.

M E L O N