Is having a negative canthal tilt a death sentence?

Is having a negative canthal tilt a death sentence?

why do all good looking men always squint there eyes? is that the secret?

Because they live in sunny places. And you can't see their eyes in sunglasses.

His is neutral.

hides wrinkles, tightens sags.

It is the secret. Looks more masculine.

Thoughts?

his canthal tilt is barely negative

I just checked on myself and it is perfectly neutral. Feels good breh

Is trimming eyebrows gay?

Why the fuck do men use filters?

no

knowing what canthal tilt is means you have autism, and autism is a death sentence

no u

Positive canthral tilt also means you have both good orbital and cheekbone structure. It is perhaps the most useful feature for gauging someone's attractiveness.

That friend of Peter Parker is the only outlier I've been able to find. And not that fat chinese guy.

caring about what others think about your appearance is gay and feminine.

please don't rape me

How you look is a way of communicating. Face, build, clothes, people surrounding you, etc.

>being insecure about being insecure

what is canthal tilt

I have a negative """""""canthal tilt""""""" and I have no problem attracting women, I also have high standards and find myself good looking

No one actually knows.

my friend is dating one of the hottest chicks i've ever seen and he is a borderline fat with drake tier negative canthal tilt and she is head over heels for him

womens perception of your attractiveness changes depending on how you act as a man

Which one is the good one?

>canthal tilt
do you guys purposefully go out there looking for things to feel insecure about? i didnt even know canthal tilt was a thing

Right one - positive one.

I checked and mine appears to be exactly neutral. You can draw a perfect line through all four corners of my eyes.

r8 my tilt.
I think it's neutral

Where is the wine glass?

Fuck realize I have a slightly negative tilt.
Plastic surgery or nah?

I would never partake in such degenerate activities

open ur eyes more

pretty much, eyes define the man, you can have an average maxilar and jaw but if you got dem hunter eyes, my friend you're gonna slay pussy like brad pitt.

>tfw asian

having big huge eyes is feminine

DingDong

How come every movie these days needs a different kind of ethnicity for each character? I'm half black and it's just ridiculous. I literally cringe.

Because there is over 1 billion chinese people and over 1 billion pajeets. Including a couple of them in the movies can make big difference on the balance sheet. You're trying to make money for the shareholders. It's no conspiracy.

Chinks and Pajeets don't care about whitey movies having chinks and pajeets in them though. Chinks will watch anything America pumps out regardless and pajeets won't watch it whether there's indians or not because they're too busy jerking off to their shitty Hollywood ripoffs.

What does asians win in the genetic lottery?

his eyes are great and he definitely looks good but dat retarded small skull ruins fucking everything. one of the ugliest thing can ever be.

A complementary black bull.

I have yet to find out.

being smarter, obviously

it's not squinting you retard, they have high cheek bones

How do I get positive tilt?

SQUINT

Doesn't work.

This, it's to please rich White liberals more than anything else.

>tfw negative tilt
considering surgery 2bh

To make themselves look like they have "swag" they just end up looking pretty douchey I'm though.
Don't be like them.

This.

Canthal tilt is a fucking meme. I have positive tilt and am ugly as sin

It literally isn't.

Always noticed this but never knew what it was called. Both positive and neutral are good, negative is ugly. See

How long do I have bros

It's almost perfect.

I look 100x more attractive when I squint in pictures.

I look like George W. Bush trying to remember what to say during a speech.

>and people don't like being wet

What can I do to improve

He looks like a chick in the before.

Makes it look worse desu.

That upturned nose is very feminine.

retard

the fact you actually ask these types of bullshit questions is a death sentence/

It's called Smizing, learn your modeling shit bros
>t. handed a card by j.crew for modeling on the street

grow some fucking eyebrows

>just found out i have a negative canthal tilt
Huh, another thing to hate about myself i guess.

tilt is fine but you have a ton of upper eyelid. Honestly kills the rest of your would-be good looking face

LUL this why Veeky Forumsizens are so fucking helplessly unconfident and autistic in day to day life.
Rating eachothers tilts? Holy shit you guys are fucking cancerous and absolutely helpless.

found the negative tilter