Is gastric bypass surgery a good option for losing weight? How does the surgery actually work Veeky Forums?

Is gastric bypass surgery a good option for losing weight? How does the surgery actually work Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6DY9WFy2U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boogie will be healthier in the sense that he will only be able to consume 20% of what hes accustomed to eating before getting full. Unfortunately for him, being 300 pounds lighter wont make him "healthy". I have serious doubts about him actually eating a healthy diet. Hell still probably eat pizza and burgers, just less of it. Not to mention all of the visceral fat around his vital organs and in his arteries. Hell need to actually start exercising to make significant changes to his health

Id recommend against looking it up on YouTube. It's really disturbing.

You just wanted an excuse to make another boogie thread didn't you, faggot?

KYS. Boogie is a good person and doesn't deserve all the hate Veeky Forums is throwing at him.

>Boogie is a good person
i disagree.

Is it normal that I feel the urge to beat the ever living shit out of Boogie?

yes

does anyone know where can i watch the stream where he said his wife cucked and dumped?

It's the kind of shit you do just to fucking keep living. It works, obviously, and takes years to stretch out your shit again enough to get far. I've known people to get it twice.... I mean, these people have absolutely zero self control, it's probably not going to fix the other problems in their life that led to their fatness. Zero discipline, zero chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wt6DY9WFy2U

Gotchu family

>Boogie is a good person
you fell for his tricks. his youtube "goodguy eprsona is a fucking ruse, and if you've turned into any of his live streams you would have noticed that by now.

besides that he's a hack. lets take a look at his schedule

-Video game industry video
-Whining about microtransactions/early access video
-Drama video
-Apology for drama Video
-Weight loss video
-Francis video
-Political video
-Backpeddaling/damage control video after said political video
-"i have anxiety feel bad for me" video
-Console wars video
-State of youtube AKA i'm making less money video
-Video in which you he uses Francis as a shield to project his actual feelings on a subject so as to keep his "kind" persona intact
-Lootcrate video

Rinse and repeat.

Gastric bypass surgery will not fix an utter lack of willpower and an overpowering basal instinct to shove as much food down ones throat as possible.

He's said he's been working with dietitions for years but he can't lose the weight because of random diseases he supposedly has, but he's currently dieting for surgery and is the lightest he's been in years, not to mention all the surgery does is force reduced calories. Really gets the ol' upstairs monkey clankin

thanks bro

damn hes actually getting cuked. who would of thought

It's called being full of shit.

He runs a business and those are his products, don't like them don't buy them.

How is boogie in any way a good person.

>obese for god knows how long
>doesn't have any will power to stop eating a few hundred calories a day to lose weight
>blames everything around him and not himself for being a fat cunt
>definition of cuck

>but he makes funny youtube videos!!
Kys you are the definition of a SJW

He admits he's not mentally strong enough to stop eating. He's hopelessly addicted. He has never blamed it on a medical condition.

The gastric bypass will give him an extra tool in his toolbag to tackle his addiction.

That's actually exactly what it's for and it will fix it.

yes he has

>manipulative coward that'll go to any length possible to avoid responsibility and criticism
>good person

Yeah nah.