Jesus Christ. I went to High School with this couple. On the left is 2012 on the right is a couple weeks ago...

Jesus Christ. I went to High School with this couple. On the left is 2012 on the right is a couple weeks ago. Just how the fuck does this even happen? Do you just decide to eat fastfood all goddamn day after you move out and not notice it's made you a fat cunt? RIP to both of em, jesus.

damn she was kinda cute before too

The funny thing is that they a both happier than you'll ever be...

wbu?
do you have gf?

aaayyyyyyyyyyy

They look happy user, however problems will arise once she finds some ottermode that gives her a sliver of attention.

This is what happens in relationships.

When you're single, you're constantly pushing your body to the limits because you feel like you need to look good in order to have sex. You want to be hotter than the next guy because you want to fuck.

As soon as you get into a relationship the mentality shifts. You lose the will to work out and it's no longer a necessity to look good.

they seem happy together.

you're over here on Veeky Forums expressing your dislike for their physical appearance because you have no one else to talk to and nothing important to talk about even if you did.

Damn Ya'll rekt me.
I am in a relationship and somewhat happy. To be fair I gained a load of weight from HS as well.

She was actually really cute in the before.

>As soon as you get into a relationship the mentality shifts. You lose the will to work out and it's no longer a necessity to look good.

Damn, you are woke.

she looks 13. guy looks 18-20.

OP, he was 17-18 and she was a year or two younger.

>bitter and lonely Veeky Forums cunt can't deal with the fact that others have priorities other than lifting and on top of that aren't miserable.
Ain't that some shit

They got fat together, they could get /fit together.

MORE REGRESSION PICS PLEASE!

with more cholesterol to boot

I'm not gonna shoop em together anymore, but I'll grab a few more

t. someone who doesn't exercise outside of the gym

gains

damn his 5'5 tops

haha hes probably about 5' 8", I'm pretty short too

They look pretty happy OP. Maybe you shouldn't shit on them. If they can be happy even if they're unhealthy, more power to them.

>They look pretty happy OP. Maybe you shouldn't shit on them. If they can be happy even if they're unhealthy, more power to them.

Damn, man. Maybe you are right. Maybe everyone hurts their body in their own way. but if they are truly happy, why does it matter?

Suck my dick and butthole too;
You're a stupid faggot Jew.

I literally have to try so hard to gain weight, and even then I gain about 2/3 of a pound a week lol.

If I get into a relationship I have the opposite problem where I get skinnier.