Hey Veeky Forums just realized I'm probably not gonna make it:

Hey Veeky Forums just realized I'm probably not gonna make it:

>Be me
>parents feed me like absolute shit growing up
>Develop bad eating habits throughout high school
>become hopelessly obese.
>Discover Veeky Forums the summer after senior year
>Spend 5 years lifting and dieting and make great results (275 bench 365 squat 425 deadlift)
>Going through cutting and bulking cycles but never achieving abs
>Decide I'm going to get abs this cycle
>Follow my diet religiously
>Go to the dermatologist today and show her my abdomenal region
>She says that the amount of loose skin I have would only be corrected by surgery.
>be a poor student with 7 years of school ahead of me before I make any considerable amount of money.

Is all hope lost Veeky Forums? I don't have a rediculous amount of loose skin, but enough to where my abs will never be defined. This has me really pissed. And I'm not sure where to go from here.

You're strong, fit, and you turned your life around. You made it, user bro.

You already made it bro. Abs are not everything. keep working on you, and when you have the money in the future, go for it.

Y'all are the best, my gf doesn't seem to care about it. But still it bothers me.

>turned his life around through sheer will
>already hit 1/2/3/4 and improving
>has a gf
You already made it user. Also get a second opinion from another dermatologist or a dietician. Just curious, what did you weigh originally and what do you weigh now?

Fitbro, you've gone further than most have. Take pride in that. let it fuel you, man. Keep going.

This OP.
Many of us wish and dream to get to where you are man.

I'm 5'9" and 185lbs, of course I have more to lose during this cut

When I started in 2012 I was probably around 205lbs or so all fat and no muscle at all, did no sports or weightlifting.

Y'all are seriously cheering me up! I really appreciate it! I can see my abs if I grip the extra skin near the inferior portion of my abdominal region and push it inferiorly, otherwise it looks like I have a gut.

How heavy were you OP? I have similar story but I am just starting serious path...are your arms and legs defined? Give us pics my man

kek

185lbs on 5'9" is not a "loose skin" you are fat fuck

What was your BMI at your heaviest and lowest?

A pic of me.

You're fucking delicious, you've made it you fuck
no homo

Another pic of me, I don't have any of my legs that are from like the last year or so, only from like 3 years ago, this was maybe a week or 2 ago, I think I was like 7lbs heavier in both these pics. Also both of these I'm on keto, so muscles are flatter than usual, recovering fatass with fatass tendencies so keto is the way to go.

Ehh I still have like 10 or so lbs I wanna lose, but I can assure you it's loose skin, even around my biceps there's little to no fat but my skin has this rubber bandy effect when stretched.

>She

FEMALE
DOCTOR

WEW

Bro. You made it. Abs aren't everything. You went the distance and have the results to show.

In time, if you really want to, you can touch yourself up, but you've already done a great deal.

Post belly pics? I have a similar situation and have had loose skin for years. Im worried it may never gonaway as well.

HA look at this dyel bitch right here, i got some some advice for you and its too start lifting. I AM A GOD AMONG MEN
>pic related is me without a pump.
you all will never achieve 0.000001% of what i achieved

>cope

Kek

[spoiler]
We all die eventually.
If it's too hard, then just end it.
You won't feel no more pain,
no more suffering and shame.

But consider the following:
We all die eventually,
We are so tiny compared
to the universe entirely

There are 7 billion of us
everyone with a complete
life important to themselves

You are just a tiny speck,
the time you are alive is short
Die today, or die tomorrow
Will it change anything?

When you are dead you
won't have to worry, no one
will care, and you won't care
about anything, because it
does not matter to you
when you are dead.

If pain is too much, you can end it then
or keep going and die in 50 years.
But will it matter if you die right now?
Nothing has purpose, nothing matters.
When you die today or die tomorrow,
the pain will be forgotten forever.

Nothing matters, [/spoiler]kys[spoiler] or don't it has no meaning.
It will all be forgotten and your pain, your misery,
your happiness, your thoughts, they have no merit.
[/spoiler]

post feet

this

I've had a ridiculous metabolism and the potential for abs my whole life. I've barely had to work for anything and its taken its toll on my discipline levels. Also, I found out the hard way as I get older that girls aren't attracted to guys with no future and no real prospects for self-improvement. They like progress and drive and moving forward. You have it all.
I have never faced any real challenge/adversity and I'm under-developed because of it.
Make your obstacles define your character.
I would trade all my good luck for your willpower.

dnp

You're making it, user, keep going

Wtf

Thanks user

I've thought about it, but I'd rather not risk it. It wouldn't help the loose skin thing anyways.

Thanks user!