Is literally not eating the best way to lose weight?

Is literally not eating the best way to lose weight?

>will eating 0 calories allow my body to use a secondary fuel source, in turn making me lose weight faster

yes

is it manageable

no

Its the fastest but that doesn't make it the best.

indeed it is, but losing weight !== losing fat.

If you want to look like a bag of fat you could literally drink a small glass of oil and take a multivitamins everyday.

Only women want to "lose weight"...

basically, yes

Technically you don't have to eat for the rest of your life

it literally isn't.

fastest but not the healthiest
actually doing cardio > doing more exercise > cutting calories > starving yourself

too much cardio raises cortisol, bad for retaining gains

doing more exercises in what sense? more weightlifting? If so this should be priority along with cutting calories.

Starving yourself is only for the obese who needs a lot of fat to lose.

ask me how I know you are dyel.

>need me the yum rope

It is the fastest

educate me senpai

>best way to lose weight?
yes
>best way to cut?
no
cut calories below TDEE while getting enough protons (2g per lb of bodyweight) and exercise regularly

Starving yourself will just get you closer to auschwitz mode

>Do cardio
>Bhhuu to much is bad!!!

Stay fat loser

What's this 2g/lb business? I always see 1g/lb. Do you need more when cutting?

sticky says 1.5 but generally it's 1.25/lb depending on weight bracket

1g/lb when bulking
2g/lb when cutting
The extra gram is to maintain as much muscle as possible

Not first guy. Mirin bro strong jawline to desu.

Youre telling people who are over 200lbs to eat 400g of protein a day. Do you know how fucking retarded you are? You dont need anything near that, even if youre cutting. Your body doesnt even waste that much muscle on a cut. Are you weaker? sure, but your body is pretty smart about catabolizing fat at a significantly higher rate than muscle. That whole "losing crazy amounts of muscle" thing is pseudoscience anyways. If youre worried about retaining more lean body mass while cutting, doing intermittent fasting will help you 100x more than consuming 15 chicken breasts worth of protein will.

>181 lbs
>362 g of protons

How? I'm already eating eggs, chicken, and greek yogurt every day and I usually hit at 150 - 180 g of protein. The only thing I have that's carb heavy is cereal and milk.

Stupid bitch ruined a good spaguetti

Heavy weightlifting has a greater cortisol effect than the moderate amount of cardio needed for weightloss. Sleep and maintain a balanced diet/dont take drugs and your body should have no problem dealing with the cortisol.

i've tried fasting a lot in the past, i actually just finished a 10 day water fast 2 days ago, the reason why i don't do extra long ones is because i always get weird symptoms usually after the 7 day mark, all this research says that i should feel fine as long as i drink enough water but my heart rate starts going through the roof (almost 3 beats per second) and i get really bad shortness of breath.

you can try fasting, it works great for the body and mind, but listen to your body when it's telling you to stop.

>expecting an obese fuck to moderately lose weight
lel with those fucks its literally all or none. no middle ground. its why most fail dieting and just wind up fatter than ever. unless they go cold turkey theyll just keep expanding.
were i tomorrow to awake in the body of some disgusting fat fuck i would take 2 multivitamins a day and consume nothing else but water

does our body even need food? i mean i see people fasting for months and they never eat.

is food another way to control the population like alcohol and media etc..

>not weighing 500 lbs and eating an entire barrel of whey protein a day

Yes
No you don't
What

.7-1.0 per pound of goal body weight you autists. So if you're 400 pounds and are shooting for 180 then eat about 150g of protein. If you are 180lbs and shooting for 200 then eat about 170. If you are mainly fat you can eat on the lower end and if you're mainly muscle (low bf%) than eat on the higher end.

Those are numbers used that are high enough to where your body synthesizes all of what you give it protein wise and you don't shit everything out. Eating 200g a day at 100lbs isn't bad you just won't use all of the protein.

If you're fat and weak yes

If you have some muscle no

Either way cut first then lift and bulk