I am afraid of the japanese

They are a bunch of island chinese larping as europeans

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Samurai morality was fucking mental
The modern Japanese hierarchy is essentially the same samurai clans from before the Meji restoration, it’s a feudal society disguised as a republic.

you shouldnt japanese people best brothers only if italy would have behave like them we would living in a better world today

The japanese scare the shit out of me.
They behave like an ant colony.
Like robots.
Theynhave a beehive mind.
All look the same, think the same, talk the same, behave the same, react the same, eat the same things and so on.
Japan's slogan is :
" it is easy to make robots when you are one".

we have a few in germany and are really nice people so wharever...

You see more individualism in japan than in the west though

>tfw it isn’t socially acceptable to wear surgical masks to avoid social situations in the west

No you don't.
The japanese all look the same, dress the same, talk the same, eat the same, behave the same, react the same, walk the same, laugh the same, smell the same...

>tfw no comfy Japanese salaryman routine
A man can dream.

>You see more individualism in japan than in the west though
So this is what otakus believe. . .

>implying most of europe isnt basically the same culture de to the ever growing EU
>implying amerifats arent all the same fat fucks wearing the shit from costco and eating burgers everyday

In the future, white people will be treated like disabled people, while africans and chinese grow and destroy your genes.

Have fun you lousy redneck faggot.

>Implying you are not some third gen Asian-Amerimutt yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honne_and_tatemae

Japanese are the fakest people on the planet. It's their culture.

>diverse consumerism means we are more individualistic!

White people.

The jews fear the samurai.

>I am afraid of the Japanese

You should be.

mate, i've been studying these creepy bastards and their culture for a while now in university, and i've met a load of them in person too. and i can say: you're 100% right. i share your fear and honestly i think i made a gigantic mistake

what are Americans? I'm interested to hear your reply.

oh wait never mind. Just realised this is Veeky Forums and therefore filled with racists and fucking morons. Going back to Veeky Forums.See you later.

This isn't Veeky Forums

Says the culture all about smiling all the time.

>he modern Japanese hierarchy is essentially the same samurai clans from before the Meji restoration, it’s a feudal society disguised as a republic
only half true
the political and business elite do retain a remarkable sense of continuity with the prewar order, but this can be partially attributed to the major disconnect of most Japanese from politics, their voting rates are pretty fucking atrocious and gerrymandering and gibs has allowed the LDP to dominate for ages (and the only notable time the opposition won they were incompetent). That does not however apply to Japanese society at large which is wildly different from its prewar order

>Veeky Forums
>not filled with morons

It's the Chinese we have to be worried about. There are more of them than there are of us.

I am afraid of the Americans
They are a bunch of mixed-race mutts larping as whites

My sides
Your culture is literally an American and European meme

Tell me more

>implying most of europe isnt basically the same culture de to the ever growing EU
Right, the EU is forcing Anglo culture on it, not the Anglos. Okay senpai.