How do I "learn" history?

How do I "learn" history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By studying history.

youtube.com/watch?v=bFtcLJVN8yg

Unironially start scrolling through wikipedia articles then buy books on the history you find most interesting

read history books

Start with the Grugs

read some books nigga
its that simple

Kek.

Pick a time period or group of people you like and start there, it'll all connect eventually

What do you like?

Memes and wikipedia, then books if you are an autist nerd.

I really like anything from the Medieval era or roughly early middle ages up to the Rennaisance.

>roughly early middle ages up to the Rennaisance
>roughly
That covers 1000 years you got to be more specific than that.

Hah, I suppose you're right. To narrow it down the late medieval era is something I like a lot.

>late medieval era
That's better. I'd personally narrow it down to a single century from there. The 14th century or the 15th century?

Honestly, I'd have to choose the 15th century only because I tend to like/know a bit more about it. Fall of the Byzantines, Hundred years war etc.

Plus the overall look and style is a bonus.

From here you would need to focus yourself on something. Are you more interested in events or people?

That's insensitive

Please refrain from inappropriate links and defer to the board rules

Thank you!

Definitely events overall, interesting people are welcome but I always prefer reading about the overall event.

read sum books fgt

The Fall of Constantinople is for you then.

read a book faggot

Seriously, just think of a topic that interests you, pick a book, and read it. Maybe do some research before hand to see if its current scholarship.

read books. look at old maps. get a degree in history.