Getting you a gf

So I just typed all this up and put it in a thread which promptly 404'd.

Please consider this guide, I made it to give back to the board that has given me so much.

There's a reason it 404'd OP

>dropping a girl just because something better comes along

People gotta think ''You got a girlfriend. You got a responsibility.'' If your gf isn't "good enough" you don't fool around for an hour then call it quits? You get your ass out there, and you help that fucking girlfriend get better!

You want to build up confidence like that stick to one night stands. What you're talking about is no better than the cum rags you have one night stands with would do to their boyfriends

Hold your horses. It clearly states that you tell her how you feel before you move on.

But, to each his own. I wouldn't want to live the one night stand life.

I appreciate this, user.

That actually is pretty sound advice OP. "Find a nice 4/10 to make your gf" is a big step. Tips? Dating sites? Bars? Veeky Forums?

>tell her you don't have romantic feelings for her, and you don't want to mislead her
But you were doing just that the entire time you were dating her.
He didn't tell her shit, he went into a relationship with the intention of dumping her from the get go. It's a sleazy thing to do.

I wouldn't want to intentionally go into a fucking relationship knowing full well I'm just going to break up with the girl because she "isn't up to my standards." It's worse than a one night stand because you're wasting months of this person's life for your own autistic, selfish, desires. Further, one night stands have the expectation on both sides of being used. I expect to be a breathing fuck stick for a few hours and the girl expects to be a human cum rag.

Want to know how to gain confidence? Be the best person you can be. That way you can hold your head high knowing that whatever anyone says about you at least you're on a fucking mission to conquer yourself and doing so genuinely. Or fucking work in a restaurant serving tables for a while

Like I said, your shitty 3 step program is no better than what some basic millennial bitch would do

>take my advice
>have to be a piece of shit

Yeah no thanks pal

OP here.

If you wanna make an omelette, you gotta break some eggs.

My post may not have tonally captured this, but there is a rage amongst this population. A rage towards being denied something we would have if we weren't so autistic. Sure, you're wasting a few months of her life. But she wasn't gonna have a man in her life otherwise at all. You gave her good experiences, and you gained from it.

Also, like I said, confidence alone is not the same as confidence with women. It comes with the tism.

You don't have to agree with it. It's just the best I had to give back to y'all.

Take it or leave it.

>use people to get what you want

You're never gonna make it.

girls do this shit all the time mate
as long as a better guy comes along, she will hamster some autistic excuse and drop you

The population you are talking about is autistic misanthropes like you and the reason you don't have gf's is you are trash people that think shit like your op is good advice.

Work on being a normal human being it fuck off back to the reddit pill with your mgtow friends faggot

This is a legitimate reason girls should not date shutins. I say this as a former shutin who's entered multiple relationships for 'training'.

dudes do this to chicks all the time, it might as well be you doing it

ive heard this practice gf thing so many times, it must have some truth in it. i dont even browse redpill or anything, it was from dudes with successful tinder profiles in various threads.
will try

>doing this
>not realizing that the only thing that actually follows karmic laws are relationships with other people

really make u go hmmm

have fun getting your heart ripped out by some Stacy while she tells you that "she's the best you're ever gonna have"

Well fuck I guess you weren't the target audience then.

Many of us are autistic misanthropes that feel very negatively towards women.

Sorry we can't all be normies like you, Kevin.

>karmic laws
load of bullshit

Break your own eggs you piece of shit, not someone else's. Put yourself out there and get rejected like a normal fucking person. You think you're the only one who doesn't know what to do in social situations with women. Neither did i. I didn't tear someone else down to build myself up though because I'm not some asshole beta. No, I built myself up and put myself out there. I worked at a restaurant and had to talk to women, mainly as friends, everyday. I never went into a relationship knowing it was going to end because by the time I got into a relationship I had the confidence needed to see it through from the beginning. They don't always work out but it isn't premeditated. Honestly, if you're getting into a relationship to use someone like you advocate you're not ready for a relationship.

And before someone tries to claim white knight, no, it's shitty when it's reversed too and that's what you should ask yourself - how would you feel if you were used as practice by someone you develop feelings for?

lol test it urself :^)

>stooping to the level of women

Never gonna make it

Stacy is fucking savage that would actually use a guy like you as practice.

Welcome to the real world. Sometimes you gotta fight back.

>b-but women do it

No, bitches do it, and using that as an excuse is pathetic. You should hold yourself to higher standards than the average bar hopping bitch. Acting like this means you're a garbage person and the most you can hope for is some dumb slut who will do the same shit to you and once she does all this "confidence" you built up will evaporate

>"fight back"

lol females are a giant collective hivemind you autist

they're actually individuals believe it or not

it's not like you're hurting Stacy by breaking the heart of some 4/10 girl who actualy LIKES YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE

*aren't a

This is so wrong in so many levels I'll just pick one from the top of my head:
>This will be useless for getting "Stacy"
Being confortable around 4/10s isn't helpful, you still idealize this higher-than-you/10 girl which means you still don't have the confidence to act in a way she will desire you, worse, she'll know you desire her like the billion other satellite dudes around her and won't even bother acknowledging you.
The only good advice is get out of your comfort zone, go ask girls out and get rejected so you can learn it's not the end of the world and slowly figure out the game. That and read the mystery method so you'l learn about social dynamics.

As a guy who feels negatively towards women, you're one of the biggest faggots I've ever seen on this site. You're just contributing to the problem.

Nah, pussy, I rise above. Just because children throw tantrums doesn't mean I'll throw one. And I've lucked my way into two really hot girlfriends. It didn't work out but it was never this sociopathic practice shit and she never left for someone else. I didn't get shit on like that because I'm not a trash can disguised as a human.

You get what you give user, and you're only going to get shit with what you're doing

It's perfectly standard for girls to do this. 90% of the breakups is a girl found a better guy
No point of being some saint expection, it's not a hollywood movie, no one is going to treat you better for not being a complete piece of shit. Narcissm, endless validation from social media and tinder hookup culture lead to this. Just read any tinder related discussion, you arent even a human being just some date number 4 between a two
either try to take advantage of the shitty system or leave it

>find a nice 4/10 you can make your gf
"Draw the rest of the fucking owl" tier.

Wouldn't you? If you find a better prospect with better goals and better affection and better physic that shows interest towards you why would you keep the other girl? (Just break up first don't cheat)

>break your own eggs you piece of shit

I chuckled, otherwise preach that wisdom. Men get confidence from facing failure and overcoming it, not trying to cheat their way out of challenge

>it's another "girlfriend" thread on the fitness board

what the fuck is wrong with this place

Listen you fucks.

I actually care about anons on this board. I care about them more than any fucking girl.

There are kiddos that'll see this image and try it out, and they're the people I made this for. Because I was like them once.

I'm on board for breaking as many hearts as it takes to get user a gf.

Its the opposite of being a whiteknight, because its helping our kin at all costs.

so why is everyone attacking op?

Yeah just "find one."

Stop holding yourself to the standard of the (admittedly large) portion of women who are basic bitches. You're a fucking man, act like it

Because he's pretending he's part of an internet socially awkward always undermined tribe, he's just a cunt who belongs only in the cunt tribe at best.

OP here:

If you know of a girl with the qualities described that is a 4/10, but ask her to meet you in a public space.

She will have literally ZERO experience going to coffee shops and such, (because she's also autistic), so you'll be able to pull it off for a second date.

Do a few such dates and then at the end of one when you're walking her home or dropping her off, hold hands / kiss her.

4-7 hours in public before hanging out in a private setting is what I've heard, and what I used.

Wanna be redpilled about women? Sit in a group of them and don't say a word. Especially if they're drinking. You'll learn a shit load (and you'll also have to resist going apeshit after you hear some of the dumb shit they say). Then you graduate to talking to them yourself, and learn to not give a fuck about what they think. Experiment by teasing them and making fun of them (even if they are smoking hot) and watch their reaction. You will be surprised.

They'll try it out and it won't help for shit because it bypasses how actual confidence is gained (overcoming hardship and failure). It's shitty advice on so many levels and will only be a detriment to all parties involved. It hurts the girl who is essentially your autistic female equivalent who has the same social shortcomings and fears as you. It hurts the guy because they gain no confidence. Both parties have their time wasted. Society is even worse off because it perpetuates the hedonistic, self interested, culture you obviously hate so much

People used to fuck more in the 90s but it was still different. Even if it was some shitty hookup in a thrashy bar, it was an interaction between two people who actually responded to each other.
Nowdays its a hundreds of opportunities even for an average girl who can't even remember the name of the guys she fucked. The feminism narrative is doing the most you can just for the sake of doing it. that is what makes you a strong indemendent womyn who needs no men.
Add the B-tier celebrity level validation the average girl gets from social media and try to find a normal relationship

>pic related
Some guy who actually went for it. But she still got 10 other guys in an hour she can use for an emotional tampon

OK shlomo, they definitely won't gain any confidence.

sure

This.

I"ve committed credit card fraud regularly for almost a decade now. My life is fucking awesome and there has been no retribution. Where is your karma?

How can someone think this is a good idea? If some woman posted on Reddit how she has rehearsal boyfriends to buy her gifts and dinners, you'd rip her into pieces. (For a reason.) she could use the same excuse, "he got laid and spend time with her." Or "others do this so it's okay for me to do this too :)."

>inb4 women do that
I'm a woman and I don't know any women who'd deliberately do something like that.

Don't waste someone's time and destroy her trust.

> Was going to sign up to tinder
> Procrastinate and never get to it
> At hot yoga when random chick says hi
> Introduced herself after class
> Seemed interested
> Asked her out the week after
> Talk for 3 hours straight over coffee
> Going out again this weekend
> Really like her

Am I going to make it brahs?

You completely avoided what I said. Don't hold yourself to a woman's standard. You're a fucking man, act like it

Wouldn't it be weird to sit at a table of women and not say anything?

People like you are the cancer killing Veeky Forums

Yeah because you're building yourself up on your own accord and not at someone else's expense. Enjoy being a genuine human

I envy you so much

Gee thanks for telling us you're a woman.
A+ really helps your claim.

Like I said, I don't give a hoot about wasting someones time.

This is so the kiddos that lurk this board looking for advice actually have a game plan and can move forward.

Thanks OP that's some decent advice bro

>I don't give a hoot
OKAY GRANDPA

Then try saying a girl who went through an "experimental" phase and fucked 4 different guys a week for months isnt a relationship material and you will be downvoted to hell and get death-threats in PMs
If you want to know 21th century female nature just go on Tinder story threads where girls who have been seeing a guy for 3 months still fuck around in hope for finding an even better one

People like you, with the deep-seated problems you turbo-autists have, won't solve their problems with this shit.

It's a terrible game plan you faggot. Get a fucking job where you're forced to speak to women or where most your co workers are women. That way you actually talk to them like people and not like objects.

>but women are objects

The type of women you hate are objects. The type of women you've deluded yourself into believing don't exist are real people and the only way to go out with one is to treat her as a real person.

Again, get a fucking service job. It's that easy. You'll get paid to speak to women, strangers, groups, and all walks of life.

wagecuck pls

What is this shit really.

I'm a relatively attractive young woman. Normal weight, C cup, long hair, athletic. Not model tier but good skin, teeth and facial symmetry so in slightly above average in my looks for sure.

Do I get attention? Yes.
Who do I get attention from? - drunks, oldies, guys outside my race. Sometimes from guys who are alphas by 4chin standards. Guys who are completely full of theirselves and will ask for sex immediately. No thanks, hire a hooker honey.

I'm not saying that the beta orbitor meme don't have any touching point with reality (cause it sure does) but it's not like there was a line of eligible and dateable guys within my reach at all times. Most of them are already taken and it's not like there were a huge surplus of decently attractive, smart, funny and single men anyways.

Sure, you can be a cum dumpster for as many guys as you'll let inside - yet the quality of those is mainly very bad. Even if he's handsome, he'll most likely just masturbate inside you and tell you to fuck off. Most normal women don't want to fuck anyone and anything. We aren't men. Having easy (yet shit) sex available means nothing. It's just men willing to use your body for their pleasure.

For guys having many women wanting to sleep with you actually holds a value because of the said reason - we are more picky and if you get are attention, you are good. Whereas men would fuck most people anyway.

I literally know 0 men I'd date. The only guys texting me are my two exes, otherone still sending snapchats of his dick and body sometimes, the other one is a friend of mine. But that's about it.

So you seriously trying to tell me that some girl who I met for a drink and her tongue is deep in my asshole 3 hours later is more than an object?

>T-tinder doesnt matter b-because
Nearly 1/3 people met through Tinder these days. No one is on Tinder for "friends". I have a few Chad friends, the ones who state "no hookup", "just for friends" in bio are the biggest sluts.
90% of women are worthless sluts, there is nothing you can do outside accepting and adapting.

Only if they ask you a question. Try not to spaghetti an answer...

This is true.

This is also true, because from what I understand an emotional connection to a man makes sex way better for a woman.

Just goes to show how worthless most of 'em are.

>thinking that 4/10 aren't exposed to tons of dates
lmao

im autistic and cut contact with my friends but last time i went out with 2 very attractive women and my chad friend, the girls were all talking about getting drunk and fucked. they werent even dumb, one was studying biology or something and the other is law
my chad mate was talking about fucking girls and girls would just give them advice or even help them

No, I'm saying those sluts are objects but you shouldn't try to build yourself up to have relationships with those women. Women who have self respect wouldn't fuck you that fast and would see through your pseudo - confidence instantly. The only people ops advice might fool (still probably not) are the women not worth having anything more than a one night stand with

what the fuck is this thread I just wanted to know how to get a wife that loves me for who I am

This is actually what succesful people do.

>all of this whiteknighting
>laughingwhores.jpeg

>Women who have self respect
there is no such thing as women with self-respect. they only have self-respect for average men. there are countless studies on the internet but i have seen it irl with my roommate who would start insulting girls and treat them like shit and still fuck them a few hours later
and these are completely average girls in every aspect, not someone you could imagine as a meth addict. average, cute looking girls from average backgrounds doing average shit.
try to get an asshole and good looking friend and see yourself

Then get with the 4/10 and stay with her.
Good luck staying interested.

Lawfag here. Just because someone is in law school doesn't make them human garbage. In fact, a lot of people in law school are shit people.

Let's put it this way. Who are you faggots going to listen to, op who has had one 4/10 gf he didn't even like or the people in this thread calling the advice shit who have had multiple gfs? I've had multiple long term gfs who I genuinely cared for. I have been on this site for a whole decade and was a shut in virgin for years. I built myself up at no one's respect and now have a fulfilling life

>Remember, she will never leave you because you're the best thing she'll ever have
That's all I want you dense sack of feces. Why am I switching out again? So I can pine at the feet of some loose crotched woman who can paint her face a little better than the one who love me UNCONDITIONALLY? I would call you scum but I think the others here have already told you that. A harem of 8/10s doesn't hold a candle to unconditional love, and you will be a sorry soul if you go though your life without knowing that.

>there is no such thing as women with self-respect

If you genuinely believe that I pity you because you will never have a fulfilling, long term, relationship.

user, its not hard to find a woman that will love you unconditionally.

The hard part is finding a woman that you love unconditionally.

Trust me.

just another day in the fitness board

Who are you going to listen to?
OP that is like you, or a bunch of normies?

Please.

I can't bring myself to use a girl as a practise gf. I've had a few opportunities, but it seems really fucking cruel.

Unfortunately years of Veeky Forums and girls on social media killed any interest I had for women. When it's encouraged to be a slut and even be proud of it for the sake of saying "i dont give a shit", when feminist get millions of dollars for promoting sexism, when its completely okay to make fun of every single little insecurity a guy can have from his height, awkwardness, receding hairline, dicksize meanwhile there are millions pumped into accepting fat women because it's healthy, I just gave up. This generation is fucked, I don't even care, I'm out. I'm pretty sure 20 years and the same gonna happen that is in Japan now, guys just give up because they realise its not even worth trying.
And I'm honestly saying im not even a virgin, I lost it so early to some slut and probably that was the point where I started losing respect for women but the past few years completely killed it.

Most of the people won't. Just look how many mom's in their 30s like these "muh vagina" facebook pages all about relating to being a total skank.

Op that is like you now

Anons who were like you but bettered themselves at nobody's expense
If I want to know how to make money I'm not going to listen to the dude as poor as I am, I'm going to listen to the dude who was as poor as I was but earned a lot of money honestly

I turned down a half black, very fat, girl recently who wanted to meet up. She was into Tyler Perry and WWE. Also, couldn't drive and unemployed. Totally a turn off. 1/10 not even worth practice :(

This so much. Every girl I've dated for more than a few months loved me unconditionally. Even the normie chick who kept trying to get me to do normie things like buy her flowers would have never left me. But I always get tired of them within 3-6 months and then let the relationship fizzle out over the next six months because I don't know anything different and can never determine if that's the right thing to do.

You guys (with few exceptions) are such autismos, people get into relationships for plenty of stupid reasons and break up for even dumber stuff. This is not like your Chinese cartoons, girls barely even suffer break-ups, even breaking up with that 4/10 that just means she'll fuck a few of the guys she's had waiting and then just text one of her orbiters to rebound off.

That meme of the girl crying on her couch with a box of tissues doesn't happen, unless the relationship has been going on for like over 5 years. And the girl guaranteed will probably feel better before YOU do and SHE WAS DUMPED.

>Unfortunately years of Veeky Forums and girls on social media killed any interest I had for women

Goddamn man have you have a serious case of "internet is srs business" going on. Can you really not tell the difference between the online and real worlds?

>forming an opinion of 50% of the earth's population based on a loud minority

>but muh media
>but muh feminism

I've had multiple gfs who had self respect, who didn't like all that media garbage, and who took commitment seriously. They're not even that rare, it's just you never leave your house so ask you see are the loud minority that seek validation on social media and that gets reposted here.

This is largely good advice.

I would like to add that you should get and use condoms. Okamoto 004 is pretty much the best type available. Crown Skinless Skin is very good too.

FWIW, I'm 32, didn't lose my virginity until 21 (very similarly to what OP has described), and have now fucked ~35 women.

The first one is by far the hardest.

Anything where you can talk to women. If you're in college, this should be easy.

You're right, OP's plan is scummy. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

This is exactly how you make it.

A practice girl is a good idea. As OP said, you basically get to figure out how to act and how to do stuff like make out, unhook a bra, and fuck in a low-stress, easy environment.

When you learned to drive (or not, you're probably 14) did you start in a M3 or a ten year old Corolla?

There is a ton of learning involved in interacting with women for aspies (like I once was) that made it to 20 without even kissing a girl. Just going through the motions in a low-stress environment is very helpful.

You may have just struck something in me. As much as I would like to deny it, now this fear grows with me. I don't know how to fix this. I need to re-evaluate things.

Thank you user.

You don't have respect for women?

Well I can say the same. Every man who's good looking enough to act like shit and get away with it does so.

Internet and anonymity means people can be honest without being shallow. Ask a girl irl what she likes in a guy and she will go like "i need some sort of attractive teehee but he has to be sweet and caring and blah blah"
go on the internet and find out whats the real deal.
im 186cm so it doesnt even affect me but the fact some fucking slut only wants to date with my because of my fucking HEIGHT legit makes me mad to a point where i feel like i need to punch someone
guys have PREFERENCE, girls have REQUIREMENTS. if guys did the exact same shit they would be shamed to death and being called as a fetishist

Post body pics

Literally any non-obese woman in a populated area can download tinder and be on a dinner date within 2-3 days with an above-average man.

You are probably much less attractive than you think or have extremely unrealistic standards.

You are a man shitposting as a woman

Fuck off reddit

>treat people like shit
>surprised when the people around you turn out to be shit people

I really feel bad for all you guys

>not realising the majority of people are shit

So basically you're just describing
>Practice GF

Practicing with women you have no interest in isn't a newconcept man. It's called dating.

Haha what? Who doesn't have requirements? I wouldn't date a woman without a decent job, wouldn't date a fat woman, wouldn't date an asexual woman, wouldn't date an ugly woman, wouldn't date an uneducated woman, etc.

Thats pretty normal highschool exp there
>be 17, just start going out
>find a 5/10 gf, date, have sex, spend time together
>after few months you realize much better looking and smarter girls are interested in you
>dump and date better
>repeat the cicle

Also all of you are under impression that the uglier the girl the better her personality is. Like 80% of times getting a prettier girl ment better personality, only the 9+/10 were rotten spoiled

Sure bro leave the 8/10s for us Chad's