QTDDTOT

Just curious, what is everyone's main for me of cardio here?

Other urls found in this thread:

chadwaterbury.com/ultimate-glute-development/
youtube.com/channel/UC9-iTSRg5jokvrbFLRE6-MA
youtube.com/watch?v=mflOx5tECRc&t=6s
strawpoll.me/13488252
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

form of what?

Elliptical 10-15 minutes before my lift and 30-60 after

Rowing is probably the most strenuous sport I've ever done in my life. It's cardio plus strength, rowing 2k is the equivalent of playing two basketball games back-to-back. 60% legs, 20% core, 20% arms; just be sure to google proper rowing form otherwise you'll look like an autist using the erg at the gym

I hit a double ended bag for half an hour a day.

In the winter I cross country ski.

Can I just skip a bunch on my rest day instead of going for a 2km run like I usually do?

does 1pl8 mean lifting the weight of 1 plate or 1 plate on each side of the bar?

>spending 3 hours at the gym

shit's cash

Each side of the bar, 20kg

When I do push-ups I feel it mostly in my shoulders
I think this is bad but I'm not sure how to fix

which general thread do i post for form check?

Could be your form. Do you keep your hands too far away perhaps?

I try to keep them directly under my shoulders but it's still in my shoulders

Fucking

Your shoulders are involved, they can't not be. Whenever you're actually doing a compound, your mostly gonna hit the weakest part. The slowest man gets eaten, the weakest muscle group decides the work you're capable of with that movement.

Lifting is the best part of my day. I'm gonna make that shit lats as long as possible

I usually do the stairmaster on max intensity or some HIIT depending on how Im feeling

SS isn't working. Now what do I do?

Can I live off of 100 eggs every day along with water and multivitamins?

As with the other faggots above, I use the rowing machine(erg). I'm clean bulking so I don't want to get too much of a cardio workout, just enough to get the blood flowing before beginning my lifts, so I usually end up doing 1000-1500m, trying to stay below a 1:50/500 pace.

My question is, when I do back squats, I end up with some weird pain in my shoulders when I rack the weight after each set. I've tried varying the placement of my hands across the bar and it hasn't helped. How do I make this go away/what am I doing wrong?

I washed some of my semen socks with some of my clothes and they feel strangely warm. Are these pheromones or something? Will I attract more women wearing these?

Depends how long you want to live

This is the only cardio you should be doing

Jaw Clenching > Mewing

I didn't want to end up like Dr. Mew where is lower third is monstrous since mine is already symmetrical with my face as i have a strong skull

Instead i clenched and jutted like i'm angry for a year now and the forward growth has noticeably improved as i no longer have an underbite

i notice that my retainers scratch at night because my guy has changed since i was a kid

the bonus of clench is that the muscle that do a diagonal cut where ur cheeks are strengthen hard and is significantly more attractive.

>when I do back squats, I end up with some weird pain in my shoulders
This could be a number of things really, but most likely a mobility issue. Try working on thoracic spine mobility before doing squats, simple stuff like foam rolling works really well.
It can also be referred pain from somewhere else. You can try sticking a lacrosse ball or something similar in around the bottom of your scapula and roll around, looking for tender spots. If you find something that hurts, stay on it for a while and feel if something happens in your shoulders.

I feel some pain in my upper right thigh whenever I squat heavy. The wider the stance, the more it hurts. Is it related to my hip flexors? Any way to make it go away before lifting?

Thanks user.

What are good ways to stave off knee pain caused as a result of running?

I have compression sleeves, though they only seem to work some of the time. It only begins to ache after running sessions, not during

Well there are many kinds of knee pain, and you're not really providing any details here, but something that works on much if it would be to strengthen your hips and reduce the running volume a little temporarily.

Try this routine before running and see if it changes anything:
chadwaterbury.com/ultimate-glute-development/

Be more specific.

Doesn't this shit destroy your knees though?

What's some cardio excercise that won't bore me out of my brains?

When I go down to about 50-60 degrees l start to get a snap pain at the top of my thigh, almost at the groin area. The odd part is that it is only one leg.

Im cutting and keep going over my carb macro because I make protein shakes using milk. Is there a low carb alternative I should use, or do I have to suck it up and make shakes with water?

Sounds like some kind of hip impingement. Since it gets worse with a wide stance, it's probably mainly your adductors. Check out this youtube channel youtube.com/channel/UC9-iTSRg5jokvrbFLRE6-MA

Just use the milk. No need to be so scared of carbs.

I lift twice a week and do night shifts a few times a week.
If I sleep 4-5 hours after an all nighter, having woke up at 6pm yesterday evening, can I be rested enough to do my workout?

I want one of these but I'm concerned about noise.

They are pretty noisy near the machine but at most paces it doesn't seem to carry far or penetrate walls/doors all that much.

Haven't been to the gym in 5 days.
Won't be able to go for 1 more.
Hold me fit.

run on the ball of your feet, not your heels.

I have lumbar lordosis and am trying to strengthen my abs to counteract it. I also have stopped doing deadlifts and switched to power cleans. Is there a way I can continue doing deadlifts without worsening my lordosis?

trapbar deadlift, romanian deadlift, sumo deadlift
all are recommended for people with bad posture and especially RDL will help you fix it by targeting your glutes

fast incline walk on treadmill before workout for getting a sweat, HIITs on treadmill, about 15-20 after my workout

Is it weird to wear a full face Motorcycle helmet while biking?

I squatted for 13 reps once

Can swimming alone make you lean?

I know to get a swimmers body u need to lift.

But what about simply lean.

Are you retarded or is this b8 m8?

You'll die from cholesterol.

You need 150 eggs atleast.

Question for the American people of Veeky Forums

How many fatties do you actually see on tinder? Not just chubby either I'm talking about whales

Yes.
But swimming with someone else is better for safety reasons.

is my triceps/biceps ratio fucked ?
it seems to me that my triceps is way bigger than biceps
can someone confirm this?

Will it affect my gainz if I sleep for 5-6 hours but take a 2-3 hour nap in the afternoon?

>been really lazy with my diet
>regulary hitting ~2500 calories
>have my goal set to be ~1500 calories.
>hit it 2/7 days if that
>calculating religiously, even though I overeat
>double check TDEE
>at 6'3, 200lbs, I'll still lose a half pound a week eating ~2800 calories

Jesus, I thought I was overeating this whole time.. I don't even feel bad now.

My scale hasn't moved for awhile, but I did drop another pant size.

Maybe it's the gainz? Progress pic from some months ago, not much changed since.

they're both small as fuck, lift more.

Can I escape ottermode if I lift big but dont get enough calories? I need almost 4000 calories to gain weight, but rarely get much above 2000

What are good cardio days for PPLPPLR?

Anons,

Do I have a babyface and should I just shave my shit off?

I'm 32 next month.

>I need almost 4000 calories to gain weight
no you don't. Post stats.

you look like a mix between David Bowie and Michael Shannon

145 lbs (never been more than 155)
5'10
very active metabolism

calculators say i need between 3k and 3.9k cals a day

Need an android app that calculates distance/calories burned while running, without it being the main screen(ex. I can do other shit on my phone while running instead of the app stopping)

>very active metabolism
you literally do not know what that means. People don't magically have metabolism that increases calorie burnoff 1000+ calories. You haven't been counting calories and you don't need that many.

observe pic. Even if you do burn 300-400 through exercise daily (i'm betting you don't) you would only need 2800 calories absolute maximum.

try strava. No running app will calculate calories, too many variables to input to get any sort of accuracy.

am retarded, forgot pic. Point still stands.

I have some lower back pain that I'm rehabbing, is there any alternatives to heavy shrugs?

Is... Is that a good thing?

I'm substituting a lot of soda drinking with water now. Like this morning, I'd usually wake up and drink a Coke every day for the past 20 years almost. Now I woke up and drank two glasses of water instead, and yet I'm thirstier than ever. Why am I more thirsty after drinking water than I was after drinking Coke?

I work as a bicycle courier.

You joking or just a dumb nigger ?

im basing metabolism on exercise level. i work out and exercise often so my metabolism is higher than normal. on that website i would pick heavy exercise or athlete level. others say something like very active exercise or metabolism

Any cardio exercise while listening to a good podcast. Preferably no sitting down.

How difficult is it to bridal carry your wife?

Most people say its pretty easy, but what if shes a lil thicker (high test)

Also, what exercises have the most carry over to carrying a woman?

>Be a leaf
>Check milk (store brand Neilsen milk)
>9g protein per cup
>12g of sugar

As someone who's gotten their diet in check holy fuck, is milk supposed to be this sugary? Doesn't seem like it's doing much good to cut out pop just to replace it with sugar milk, I thought it's supposed to be healthy?

>. i work out and exercise often so my metabolism is higher than normal.
describe working out and exercising often. Because if you're ottermode you're not an athlete.

milk has always been a cheap protein source, not necessarily a good one.

Usually biking, either on a mountain bike or on a stationary bike at the gym. Occasionally will throw a walk in there.

Dunno if there are many benefits other than enjoyment, but apparently it's not too bad on the 'ol joints, so that's nice.

I am thinking about buying these dumbells (2x20).

Is it possible to buy any bar and make it a barbell, or are there particular sizes I have to take in account?

I buy bulk chicken for cheap protein and enjoy it, I just swapped out pop and juice for healthier stuff, but I might as well just have coffee in the morning if milk has so much sugar in it. How can something with more sugar than protein be considered good by Veeky Forums standards?

Or is just my shitty Canadian bagged milk?

>How can something with more sugar than protein be considered good by Veeky Forums standards?

Chicken costs $3 a pound. Milk costs 2 bucks for a gallon.

go figure.

Last thread reached by limit and I never got an answer

So I shouldn't drink milk then if I can afford not too? Water and Whey?

>39 grams of sugar in a can of pop
>12 grams of sugar in 1 cup of milk
>Roughly 1/3 the sugar of a can of liquid sugar is in a cup of milk

I'm a skeleton and I just can't add weigh so fast on Stronglifts 5x5

Or at least I can't do 5 sets, or I collapse. Is it okay if I do the sets 3x5? I used 3x5 for the last two weeks and it felt much better and I was able to add weight, without my form going to shit

Triceps are like 70% of the arm.

No since the programme is designed around 5x5

De-load the weight, achieve 5x5 and add smaller increments compared to beforeand and that should help

Wait... I know you.
I remember your beard was shit, so you don't even have the option to go full gay lumberjack, unfortunately.
Your head shape looks good, so you can go bald if you'd like. But honestly, your hairline is fine, no need to take drastic steps... YET.

I'm sore in my back just below the shoulderblades after deadlifts, am i fucking up my form?

2.5 to 5 miles walking a day.

Is it possible to get from 125lbs OHP to 135lbs for at least 3 reps in a month with adequate diet and recovery time?

I just want that 1 pl8 OHP mayne

I'm not sure

>2km run
you should run more my man, or just do hill sprints if you don't like running, it would be far more effective than a 2km run.

>failed last OHP reps during 2nd and 3rd set 2 times
>deloaded 10%
>barely managed to finish 3x5
Why? Before I failed my OHP I pressed it 3x5 no problem, I was at 115lb.
I also started feeling discomfort in my left shoulder few weeks ago. Watched hours of shoulder joint stretching/warm ups and form instructions. Doesn't seem to help.
And the deloaded weight I used to be able to press with no issues at all just over a month ago. Shit really pisses me off desu senpai

if i hit a plateau in cutting and my weight loss is really slowing down, is it a good idea to take maybe one or two days to eat at a caloric surplus to kinda "reset" or "buffer" my metabolism, and then go back to cutting every day?

bump

One refeed every 2 weeks. Any more is unnecessary unless you are under 15%

I hate cardio with a burning passion, but whenever I get on the treadmill or elliptical I listen to reportoftheweek. His voice makes me feel at ease.
youtube.com/watch?v=mflOx5tECRc&t=6s

What are some meals you can prepare for the week so that you don't have a bad diet and still get gains?

If you had to choose between being an armlet or a leglet what would you choose

strawpoll.me/13488252

Sled work on training days followed by 10min cool down on stationary bike.
KB Sport on rest days

Generally speaking how accurate are machine readouts? Like if it says I burned 500 cal did I or is it jewing me?

Got a cold and headache, but it's deadlift day and I'm busy next two days.

Should I go to the gym?

portion of sweet potatoes
portion of chicken breast
portion of vegetables
find a flaw

San Francisco, 1/25? I don't think fatties use tinder in major cities

Normally treadmill and then the rowing machine, currently using elliptical because I hurt my shin and the impact from running is a cunt. I love using the stairmaster (the vertical treadmill one) but there's only 2 at my gym of which one has been out of order for the past month and there's always someone hogging the other one for hours straight.
I go to spin classes on my off days, I wish I knew how many calories I was burning with it.