Damn guys.... is boogie okay? He may be a fat fuck but he's OUR fat fuck

Damn guys.... is boogie okay? He may be a fat fuck but he's OUR fat fuck...
Clips dot Twitch dot TV /AttractiveFuriousApeRickroll?tt_medium=clips_embed&tt_content=player_twitch_logo

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/
youtube.com/watch?v=flrTXx4l7og
youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this doesnt work nigga

clips-media-assets dot twitch dot tv /vod-160284571-offset-3048-854x480.mp4#t=0

Try that. worth it. Shit is hilarious kek

>wife stays with him throughout his weight gain
>is now leaving him after he's actually doing something to lose it

???

she is in danger of actually having to sleep with him

She's a feeder.

Boogie's weight gain was indulging in her fetish.

He's never gonna lose weight, he's been saying hes gonna do it forever and never does anything. These people don't understand literally walking will fix their problems.

J

U

S

T

well he's having a gastric bypass surgery so he hasn't got much choice

>wife will leave him after the surgery
what a damn retard, she's finally cashing in and will get BLACKED into the sunset by le gay mulatto KANG

She hoped he would die at 40 and cash in on all his money.. now that he's going to live and most likely change a lot of his bad habits, she freaked out and got out the boat. What worries me is that he would literally KHS if she leaves him

I can't see the clip, if it's about his wife leaving him that's honestly pretty sad, the best case scenario is he uses it as a springboard to make lasting life changes and start fresh

lehl

Use It's almost flawless in how everything plays off each other. Cuck supreme

How this ham planet is still alive scientists will never know

Sick of this fat fuck, either drop dead or actually commit to losing weight rather than try it for a week then complain about genetics on your channel you fat turd

Started watching this scal breaking son of a bitch recently ad it starts off almost endearingly, you feel sorry for the guy but after the 10th fucking video of "muh depreshun" you're like okay Boogie there's a nice little mayan village over yonder you can go terrorize now until the next "diet" attempt you make you fat sack of 'beetus.

it's just him crying while listening to a song. no real evidence he's getting divorced

He said it's a separation not a divorce. They'll be living apart but will remain married.

According to the delusional mind of Boogie, who also unironically thinks his wife has never once cheated on him despite clearly being unable to sexually satisfy her and who is genuinely convinced his surgery will stop him from being depressed despite the fact that he's still gonna be over 400 pounds

Reminder that Boogie doesn't care about his appearance and only wants to lose weight to live longer. At best he'll lose enough to be able to walk and see his own dick, but that's it. He's even said he'll keep the loose skin if it isn't causing any health problems

Fucking faggot deserves it and i hope she takes everything he has just for the fact alone that he continues his nice guy shtick when the "love of his life" leaves him before a life threatening surgery

Theres nothing i hate more than fat guys who try to be centrist/nice to everything and everybody in the hopes that people will like them/not make fun of their obvious weight problem

But what really grinds my gears are his fucking enablers online

This is more cardio than he has done in a month in about 30 seconds.

I doubt he even gets the surgery now

Dude needs to get the surgery, lose the weight, get skin removed/recover and then start working out and disconnect from all this manchild culture

Kek, even better. Supreme cuckery.

reddit.com/r/boogie2988/comments/6obnmr/boogie2988_here_heres_the_truth_about_my_wife_and/

>I-I swear it was just misintrepreted, h-haha!

>First off, lets end some of these stupid rumors. My wife has never cheated on me. No, not with the black guy in that photo (who is 100% homosexual btw. I'm close friends with his boyfriend for fucks sakes).

How do you think he turned gay in the first place boogie? She broke him

Which one of you dyels is posted this

Its fucking true though, you dumb skelly

back to crypt! Fit was never a board to shittalk people trying to make their lives better and healthy. Losing weight is an improvement, no matter the method, just like gains. Why do you think we have a dedicated roids thread, and nobody bats an eye?

hate people for being fat and accepting it, and not any other way.

Am I the only one who doesn't hate him but thinks this disinformation campaign is too fucking funny not to participate in?

Keep the narrative alive boys

boogie may not be physically capable of satisfying her, but neither is anyone else, she is probably 250lbs herself

And this current drama is a perfect excuse for him to "postpone" the surgery without people getting mad at him.

His story is full of holes, he claims he misinterpreted a text causing the issue, but he went of stream for a phone call, how the fuck did the phone call not clarify it. It's too fucking fishy, he says they talked about it for months before hand. I guess he either thought the backlash against both of them was too much or she caved in the social pressure and decided to stay with him.

>Fit was never
>was
Was. Times have changed and this obesity and excuse ridden society have changed attitudes.

Get fucked, my Veeky Forums aint your Veeky Forums

The tweets he's making seem like a desperate attempt at damage control. Something is clearly going on that he wants to cover up

I FUCKING KNEW IT, AND I SAID IT MANY TIMES BEFORE

BUT NO ONE LISTENED TOME

youtube.com/watch?v=flrTXx4l7og

He sent his fans to attack her for making him cry, and then called them off once she relented. Classic manipulator behavior.

This is a nice glimpse at the real boogie. It's so "hurtful to see" and yet he's the one coming here every day to see them. Then he goes on social media to amplify them under the guise of a public denial. He clearly uses Veeky Forums memes to passive aggressively lash out at his wife. "I swear she's not A WHORE, people keep saying SHE IS but she's totally not A WHORE and definitely not CHEATING ON ME".

What did she mean by this?

>Is the surgery still on? Well.......I think so

That's a no.

So what, fuck everyone who's not already in shape? Snap pictures and laugh on fatties putting in work at the gym because lul fatties ammirite

not the same guy or do i give 2 shits about boogie but fuck your newfag attitude

he was asking if boogie doesn't get the surgery, would he die?

it would be extremely painful

>Fit was never a board to shittalk people trying to make their lives better and healthy. Losing weight is an improvement, no matter the method, just like gains

That shit went out of the window when fat pride shit started to go mainstream

People here are overly mean but what is said isn't untrue just because it's mean

he literally can't fuck his wife, she likely has to do everything for him because he has difficulty wiping his own ass. I don't even know what her endgame is and she probably only got with him just for the twitchbux

His gay little fanbase will never say anything like that, dude's a manchild, just like seeking out comfort food he also seeks out comfort opinions

These.

Faggot literally puts himself through sad emotional shit and cries on stream so his fans rabidly support and give him positive attention, he's a shitty attention whore moralfag in addition to being fat.

this is a bunch of thinly-veiled reality TV attention whoring faggotry, except nobody watches TV anymore to see it for what it is

If after 2 months of seriously committing himself to his diet and showing serious quantitative results and he posted here, he'd be congratulated, given advice and encouraged to keep going

But he's not, he's taken no steps towards reducing his weight even for the surgery which can be life-threatening if you haven't physically and mentally prepared for it, so he gets bullied instead, and rightly so

>wants to cover up something

Dude this is attention whoring at its finest hes getting all those reddit, Veeky Forums and /pol/ (you)'s

no you idiot.

>fatties loosing weight?
no problem
>fatties not making excuses?
no problem

then there are the problems the majority of people i see have

>given help and not taking it, wasting your life away and getting yourself to a size that you are essentially a monstrosity?
big problem
>people enabling this blind stupidity because "ur god person"
big problem

Things have changed since Veeky Forums was brought onto Veeky Forums. I don't suppose you remember the boogie threads we had, in which we offered him diet plans, exercise routines and a lot of other shit?

nah, because you aint been here that long senpai

yeah, dude's been saying he wants to lose weight for what, 5 years? The sympathy has run dry

like I said in previous post, i don't give 2 shits about boogie those threads didnt exist back when this board wasn't called Veeky Forums - fitness
just came across as saying fit isnt about helping people anymore, maybe not if so nevermind

>fit isnt about helping people anymore

"Veeky Forums" can't help anyone that can't help themselves

found the owner of that reddit account
Veeky Forums doesnt support fat abominations who'll only lose weight in surgery as the LAST fucking resort

I feel no empathy for him, he did it to himself.

Hopefully he kills himself and hopefully you too OP

youtube.com/watch?v=-tEBDWZtVJU

Boogie tried to lose weight 3 years ago so he could dance with his wife at their wedding, he couldn't manage that

Why would it be any different this time

you've talked about you're issues with your weight and how you've struggled with it for years. i think you would be at the least a bit empathetic.

I swear to god if this slut leaves boogie, I'm going to support him 100% to get ripped as fuck and fuck hot sluts

I hope this annoying fat fuck dies. Of all the people with genuine problems, I cant believe you pathetic fucks care so much about this disgusting pig.

We're ALL gonna make it brah

dude why are you tripfagging. My name's Brandon and you're freaking me out.

>it's another boogie shill thread
>he's OUR fat fuck
No he's not

99.9% of us were never such fat fucks we couldn't walk without help. He either needs to help himself or just fucking die for fucks sake. Quit shilling this weak willed cuck and acting like this board actively cares about someone who won't make an active attempt at bettering their life after complaining about it for fucking years.

if dubs he lives
if singles he dies

who?

Please can someone shop a Boogie with the JUST hair and eyes or make a Pepe/wojak Boogie in paint?

shoo shoo boogie man

Can Boogie posting be an auto ban

He's been on this """""weight loss journey"""""" for his entire fucking life. Dude will never change

Delusional. Just look at what fit has done to people like Tiny and Scooby.

Jesus Christ this guy has some kind of serious personality disorder, who would have though emotionally manipulating people could be so profitable

Kek

It was in reply to whether or not she had a backup plan if boogie lives a short life

Dubs boogie kills himself

What a pathetic excuse for a man.

You know Veeky Forums allows links right? Stop putting the annoying spaces between each word in a fucking URL. Why do you have to be so retarded?

Either she's into big guys like him, or she's realizing that if he somehow manages to get his health in decent shape that he won't die and she won't get his money and his stuff to sell to make more money.

What I dont get is why you guys are keeping this up.
I get it that most people here are dumb and just go along with whatever, but I'm talking about the few.
He obviously uses the hate from Veeky Forums and reddit to play the victim, cry and guilt trip his wife and his retarded fans, giving him more ammo just enables his manipulations and lets him be a weak willed faggot who will never change but will make lots of money in the meantime

Newfag.

You guys know she comes from a millionaire family and is richer than he is, right?

If her parents die she inherits about 200 times what boogie is worth.

Fat idiot

KEK

Overcoming one's own failures really just leads to contempt for your own weakness, which you can now see reflected in everyone around you.

>baits on Veeky Forums for (you)s
>runs to Reddit crying for sympathy upvotes

He's playing both sides. He has it coming and he deserves every bit of it.

I'm gunna call bullshit on that, but whatever keeps him sane.

>and he deserves every bit of it.
you're talking like he's getting some retaliation he deserves
while all he's getting is in his interest: more popularity, fans and wife feeling sorry for him
he's winning on all fronts
the best fit could do is ignore him, which is why I think that a big part of his threads is actually him posting, especially because he denied it multiple times

Have you seen his foot? He can barely stand for longer than a few minutes.

People here really need to check their obsession with this lardass.

What's the fucking appeal.

who is this fat fuck and why is he constantly shilled here? Is he some /v/ celeb? I don't get it, he's just another fat shit what makes him so special?

>bring a horse to water but the horse is so fat it drinks the lake

>not knowing who boogie is
Read the rules fgt

>fringe dickbags

Hey boogie, fuck you for generalizing like this, Mr. "I'm a guest star at a panel about bullying". Practice the tolerance you preach you fucking asshole.

report it

Did ANYBODY save the entire stream before he deleted it or are 30 second clips all we have left?

It was comedy gold, fucking fascinating watching him go from calmly explaining everything to literally, non-ironically singing along with "How could this happen to me" and crying.

I was literally about to download it as soon as I get off work only to get home and find that he deleted it before I could. Surely someone more autistic than me saved the whole thing?

Whatever you say Boogie, read the sticky.

Not retaliation but he is worsening himself long term (not that long). Hes stirring up his own drama so he can remove blame from himself while also getting instant gratification from those who still blame him.

If the Jews can't benefit from guilting people over nazis anymore, what to they do? They create the nazis, draw swastikas themselves and makes sure everyone knows how persecuted they are.

Boogie is the jew in the sense that people are getting tired of his same old shit. He needed to find an boogeyman (Veeky Forums), then he can play victim and "overcome adversity" to get praise from the gullible and emotionally weak (redditors).

He's doing this because he doesn't have the willpower to lose weight. He is so addicted to food and he knows he can't fix his shit, mostly because he truly doesn't want to. So when he breaks and relapses for the 20th time he needs to have a scapegoat to keep his supporters when they would otherwise give up on him.