Tfw my boyfriend fell for the thicc meme and he finds thin girls repulsive but I want to be thin

tfw my boyfriend fell for the thicc meme and he finds thin girls repulsive but I want to be thin

What do I do? I want to be petite.

Leave him and be with me. I would be happy as long as you have a vagina and look somewhat like a girl.

Be in London and make me your new bf ;)

You can't defeat the thicc

fuckin lmao you dun str8 goofed bitch coming on a fucking drunkin virgin AMERICAN KNITTING BOARD ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT VAGINA U ALREADY KNOW

jesus you LARPing faggots go outside for once

Fuck what he thinks.
If he doesn't support your goals then he isn't worth staying with.

I like her body but I know my bf is going to be like wtf
She's not even a skeleton but ugh

>mfw i have the exact opposite problem
bf is asian so similar to all asian men he likes slim waifs, but i have naturally big hips and legs so i'm strength training to get the thicc look, which he doesn't like
rip

become petite, live a fun active lifestyle.(think of the instagrams!)
your boyfriend is becoming a basketball american, don't be a coalburner

If he genuinely loves you then he'll support and care for your goals, especially if it means you getting healthier.

THICC

ehhh, I'm not much of a chubby chaser but she looked actually quite good fat.

is every thread on every board fake if there is no timestamp?
are many timestamped threads faked too?
is this all CIA/IDF psyops?
is this all Hillary becoming a NEET since she is unemployed and she is now highering Sharia Blue and Correct The Record to follow her Veeky Forums raids?

women are not allowed on this website

sage

Just like the others said, if he doesn't support you, he's not worth your time. If you were a male and your partner didn't support your body, we would say the same. Though, you can try convince him that it's your body and you can do whatever you want to do with it. Don't pussy out user.

I'm still going to lose. I just don't want him to lose sexual attraction. He's like actually into thicc so it worries me.

maybe you look like the thicc kind of woman that hiphop has fetishized, but if you are just a bit chubby guys say they like it because they love you and are bonded to you through sex and intimacy

Panties and bikini bottoms like those are so fucking ugly.

Does it make sense if I say I'm both? I'm kind of chubby, but I have a flat stomach/hourglass kind of shape, but not as dramatic and perfect as those hip hop girls.

He's like obsessed with thighs and boobs and obviously those will go with weight loss :/

She just put them on her hips. They're fine.