youtube.com/watch?v=MzHLAqyO7PQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FXjB-5-uzuw
youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals
todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/111609p38.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

keto is the pathway to being a god

Keto is a meme created by the Jews to get stupid people to kill themselves.
youtube.com/watch?v=MzHLAqyO7PQ

Yeah, I lost a good amount of fat in a relatively short time. However, I cannot lift heavy on it, the extra burst of energy is not there. Only recommend it for cutting

le reddit vegan faec

fuck off shill

youtube.com/watch?v=FXjB-5-uzuw

dear god, he looks as though he barely has the energy to keep his head up and has aids

>vegan

>how real is ketogenic diet ?
How real is anger? Can you hold it in your hand? Yet you know what it is, despite being incapable of describing it without evoking synonyms. How real is fear? How about love? How real is a meme? Is your current diet just a meme? Are you just a meme?

Real talk, why do Vegans always look really old?

Like vegan girls in their 20s always look in their 40s

le if I talk in a constant dismissive tone and cherry pick my studies I will appear le intelligent

if a vegan isnt following a good vegan diet they can neglect getting enough fats

Iv been doing it for only a few days now with 16:8 fasting

I start eating at 11:00am and stop at 7:00pm
Its a pretty easy diet desu, alot of tasty foods are high in fat and protein and low carbs. My favorite meal is some tuna salad and avocado with an egg inside for dinner. I make that pretty fuggin well.

Snack on jerky, rice cakes with organic peanutbutter. Cheese sticks. A big delli pickle to snuff marijuana munchies.

Currently consuming around 27 - 30 carbs a day (this is after fiber). I feel good and normal, though my workouts, especially muay thai, have got me winded quickly

Anyone got some tasty meals to share? Ice cream perhaps?

>16:8 fasting

how is this working for you?

>Anyone got some tasty meals to share?

yes, it's very basic. just take a thin sliced piece of chicken breast, season it however you wish, and put olive oil in a pan and heat it. when it starts to be searing, put the chicken in for 2m (i use the timer on the microwave to measure this out), then flip it to the other side for 2m.

you will get a very tender and juicy piece of chicken.

>few days now

how long do you think it'll take for you to reach your cutting goal? i'm 197 lbs 21.7% body fat. how long do you think it'll take me to reach that?

People use almond flour and coconut flour with eggs and cheese to make fake bread and pizza dough. Look up 'oopsie bread' and 'fathead pizza' for recipes. That should expand the meal options.
Personally I stick to mostly omelettes and very simple dishes in general.

Everyone always tells me I look like 16, and I'm 26 and have been vegan for 7 years. Get tons of compliments on my skin too. And all my vegan friends are young looking and hot as fuck so I have no clue what you're talking about. I think you're confusing hippies with vegans. Drugs will do that to you.

Shit thanks alot hommie! Saved the day for me

My cutting goal wont take too much time. Im currently 164lb 5'9 20% fat (guessing on the body fat)

I was a former fatty so im likely to stay on this diet for at least 3 months. I dont have actual numbers as my goal in mind, i feel it can be demoralizing if you dont reach it at a certain time. I kinda just gauge my stats on how i feel about my body, i know that might aound stuoid af

I stand in the mirror and if im not happy i get to work.

Current body prediet. I have good strong lean muscles hiding under that fat, im very pleased with how i look now, its like shedding off old skin
Ignore spelling and grammar errors mobile posting

Has anyone followed a totally zero-carb diet before?

I'm talking about literally only eating meat and other animal products like eggs and cheese and absolutely nothing else besides maybe black coffee.

The more I read the more it seems like, for a lot of people, this diet basically completely fixes their blood profile, drops a shit load of fat off of them and keeps them healthy as fuck.

It's far too good to be true. Can I seriously eat nothing but delicious beef, bacon and eggs and actually be healthy?

The fucking dieting and nutrition industry is such an intentionally fucked up fugazi that it's impossible to know what is best.

I did it for 3 weeks to go from being overweight into normal range. Its good for losing weight, but not so much for long term diets. Pic related is better than keto (though very similar, to nearly the same)

also, keto, or just high meat consumption in general is very pro white race, its the only diet that works with us best.

youtube.com/watch?v=yRELldIuZyM
sciencemag.org/news/2014/04/did-europeans-get-fat-neandertals

But going into pure keto will trigger loss of test and more cortisol probably.

You need some carbs or you will be dead all day everyday, without at least 20 grams of NET carbs a day you will probably be hungover

I wouldn't be too sure about needing carbs.
Our livers can make the necessary glucose from amino acids or from fatty acids, and there is no such thing as an essential carb (like there are essential fats and proteins).
On this hypothetical zero carb diet the main problem I see is with the micronutrients, but that could be remedied with adding liver and offal.
Another potential problem would be fiber. No idea how to solve that, though. It wouldn't be fatal to lack fiber, but it also wouldn't be comfortable.

You get a stress response from your body when you go into ketosis, the same as if you were depriving yourself of food. Thats cortisol dude. And its the anti thesis to testosterone. Not a good thing.

What you could do, if you have the genes for the lipid catabolism, like many europeans do, is to get your bare minimum 20grams of carbs (more if you exercise a lot and deplete them faster I think)

and the rest can basically all just be meat. Do you know how little that is compared to the amount of meat it is if you go into this super meat, but not keto mode?

>that could be remedied with adding liver and offal.
mmmmhmm

>Does it work ?

Yes. Ketogenic diets force the body to produce less insulin hormone which in turn allows your body to access the fats squirreled away in the liver and fat cells.

Ketogenic diets are also proven to cause a statistically significant increase in your basal metabolic rate.

Interesting. First time I hear about the cortisol elevation on keto; I'll have to look into it. Thanks.
Anyway, I wasn't advocating for zero carbs, only thinking out loud what it would entail.

I dont have a direct source of it but I read it from a reliable enough book, if you do have a source on it feel free to share it, could use it saved. Also I am not a veganist, I posted that meat eating graph from above, I just dont really believe in fad diets, keto included.

But it should be accurate I think, probably also in between the races as the hunger response should be quite similar.

well other sources like this kinda confirm it I think

todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/111609p38.shtml

>20 g
>or you die

So why are the fatasses who fast for 382, 250,200,150,100,50, or even just 5 days not die?

Don't rice cakes have quite a few carbs?

>be dead all day
>be dead
reading comprehension

The quaker ones i have are 7 carbs per cake. The net carbs is probably lower since theres fiber

I mean drained, like when I added "fell hungover" part. Carbs are important, dont cut them ALL out or you may find it hard to focus on things

Marlin is fucking amazing, swordfish to

I bought a cut that size and got three steaks out of it. I highly recommend