Have you ever starved yourself to lose weight or tried? Did it work? Were able to stay at your new weight?

Have you ever starved yourself to lose weight or tried? Did it work? Were able to stay at your new weight?

Yes, i have on two separate occasions.
>15 , eating half a box of cheerios a day + salad , running two miles every day. 6'3 160. Started passing out, ended up with shitty diet for 1.5 years.
>16.5 , weigh 210 now 0 muscle mass, fuck around with weightlifting for a bit and eat healthier
>17 , ~200 research keto, eat between 1000-1500 calories a day , drop to 180 in 64 days. Proceed to binge for two weeks and gain all of it back.

Its very difficult to maintain the weight, I could probably do it now but I was just a dumb kid back then who wanted fast results. Less of a deficit while focusing on lifting is way more manageable.

Starved myself down to 56kg from 67kg and I've been struggling to keep it there for a month or so. I managed to lose a kg this week so hopefully that means that I've finally stabalised so my normal weight can be 57kg (my natural weight is 64kg)

idk about strarving but i cut from 87kg to 75kg.
Looking to get to 71 then slow bulk to 75kg,
I do judo so i am looking to compete at 73kg.

Whats you natural weight?

Ya 5ft 8 here...
Finished my uni semester was at 76kg from all the junk food.

So basically lived on 300 to 800 calorie per day for a month and a bit dropped to 64kg.

I was happy now its time to research keto by my meal prep co tainers and workout.

Hard to say, i was naturally under weight as a child with a good diet.
So probably around 67kg with a non shitty food diet.
I like my food, as a normie i could be between 70-85kg
>5'10" btw

i didn't starve myself but i only ever ate bananas and drank protein shakes (with water)

only ate 700-1000 calories a day, went from 220 - 188 in 40 days

was hard as fuck for the first 7-10 days, after that i felt great.

Yes.

Over one summer in high school, had severe body image problems.

3/10 lost weight but would not reccommend

>started weightloss at 120kg
>dieted to 112 and light excercise
>starved to 95kg
>went up to 97kg over the course of 4 months
>got a gym membership
>dropped to 91kg
>starved myself to 85kg
>stayed at 85kg for a month
>starved myself to 80kg
Currently sitting at 80.5kg, goal weight is 75kg then lean bulk to 82kg

Went from 77kg to 43kg in 4 months by eating 300cal of oatmeal once a day, and doing maybe an hour or two of exercises daily and minimal lifting. I'd throw a few random fruits (primarily blueberries) in, if I felt a little hungry. Around a month in, I started skipping one to two days of eating between days and dared myself to limit to just 150cal. Somedays I would cheat and 'binge' on 300, 400cals. I'd make sure to burn off 3x whatever I consumed. Another month later, I was beginning to abhor food altogether, and even loathed eating my mandatory basic. Near the end, it became physically exhausting to do much of anything for more than a few minutes. My morning yoga routines were exhilarating, because I had zero energy and somehow I loved it. I would frequently pass out just walking, but it felt great. I only slept around 5 hours a night and zombie'd through the day. I decided to start eating when it became annoying to have my roommate constantly wake me up and ask "are you fucking okay?". Was also embarrassing to have everyone ask if I had cancer. Definitely didn't want to quit that lifestyle.

Fast forward five years later, and my digestive system is perma-fucked. I haven't had a solid bowel in these last five years. Also get random burning pain throughout my whole abdomen. Feels like a snake on fire, writhing about. I've gone through bouts of 'binge eating' and tried to bulk up, but it is just a joke. I still hate eating and basically converted to vegan considering I eat almost nothing. Still semi-lifting and doing exercises daily, and peaked around 60kg last year.. But back down to 44kg. Daily diet consists of 1 banana, handful of steel-cut oats, and then fasting 1-3 days between. Exercise roughly 80 minutes daily, on days where I feel like it. Though most days, I don't even feel anything. Hell, I'm back to the fainting and total lack of concentration. Going to try to bottom out in the 30kgs.

I'm at 1000kcal a day right now, not sure if starving or not. I feel pretty good, I still have 3 consistent meals a day. Lots of homemade soup to make sure I'm never hungry / Have enough energy to go around (working physically demanding job + working out). My biggest fear is when I intend to bulk. I think I'm gonna have to be really really careful because I put on fat extremely quick. If anyone with any experience in a FFB first bulk I'd love some advice

Are you a girl? Must be

>natural weight
>natural weight
wtf is this meme?

>17, was like 66kg
>Got depressed or whatever I was retarded, didn't eat much as a result, some days even 1 slice of pizza or just a sandwich
>Dropped to 52kg in 2-3 months
>Slowly forced myself to eat
>20 now and weigh 58kg
fml

are you healthy though?

THANK YOU MRS SPOOKY SKELETON

The chick is fucking insane. She's 2 months away from killing herself

anorexia is no joke.

lets make it 1

Yes, I have. I hate around 800-1000 kcal a day. It worked very well. Gained the weight back again. I don't know if it was due to my metabolism having slowed down, or because I overestimated my TDEE. I've had a tendency to do that.

The lowest I ate was probably back in college, one meal a day, grilled chicken with rice for easy swallowing, some days salad.

Lost weight, got leaner, felt great, but gains goblin mother got us some cookies and chocolate and BAM I wanna eat every and any thing.

On another note fasting for a day or two every week is recommended to suppress hunger and shrink the size of your over sized stomach.

>cutting scars
gross

2. Still waiting for her to announce it.

>No other sizes of this image found
Show tits

pablo?

Yes. In high school I did it and lost around 40 lbs. I did it because I was too lazy to exercise and I wanted to lose weight fast. I never regained all of my weight, but I went back up to around 220 (I started at 230) because I still had all my shitty eating and fitness habits. I then decided to do things the proper way and make a life style change instead and went down to 160 through diet and exercise. It's been over a year and I'm still at 160.

Starving yourself can be good for building self control. If you can say no to all food for an extended period of time, it becomes easy to say no to sweets or large portion sizes. But, overall I wouldn't recommend it. It's not sustainable and you're far better off just exercising and watching what you eat. Plus you feel weak/tired most of the time and you constantly have diarrhea. I'd even get light headed at times.

I chalk it up to being young and dumb, but it was an interesting learning experience. After that I was truly convinced that as long as I ate less I'd lose weight, which helped me to believe in proper diet and exercise. It also helped me to overcome my hunger and build self control. Now I can pretty much ignore when I'm hungry and wait till my next meal without constantly thinking of food.

you gon die

i feel this after not eating for 3 days now
i don't need food, i have no desire
ho boi fuck me up

Back when I was obese I used to do those 500kcal crash diets a lot.
Lost a shit ton of muscle and the balding intensified heavily. Would not recommend.