How much sleep do you get per night Veeky Forums...

How much sleep do you get per night Veeky Forums? I've been getting 5 hours a night and making better gains than when I was sleeping 3 hours per night

Your roomate is putting HRT in your drinks lad, be careful.

8 to 10 hours. 7 hours is the minimum.

yeah my roommate in the mirror

5 a night on weekdays and 14 a night on weekends

Iktf bro on weekends I sleep more than half the day because weekdays I only get a couple hours

Infant detected

12 fucking hours every night.
It sucks because it makes the days really short.
If i try to wake up earlier I end up turning off my alarm in my sleep with no memory of doing so.

Im like this but with 10 hours. It sucks dick. As you say I waste so much time sleeping, and if I don't I feel like total garbage the whole next day and that creates a cycle.

Been there. This shit happens because you're used to it. It only takes like 1 week max and a minimum of willpower to normalize your sleeping cycle.

Set your alarm so it wakes you after 8 hours and put it somewhere you can't reach from your bed so you have to actually get up, and no matter what, don't get back to bed.

You will feel like shit for the first few days, but your body will adapt pretty fast

I wake up at ~8 am regardless of when I go to bed without alarm clock. It used be at 9 but it just moved to 8 for some reason a month or so ago.

6-8.5

Depends on the night and shit.

28 hours a night

gains are through the roof

7-8 hours

tired faggot detected
suck my dick bitch, i fucking hate you cunt

8-12 hours

always aim for 7 on a week night then on the weekend i go for 9ish

>tfw my sister can literally fall asleep 10 minutes after getting into bed, sleeps like 8-9 hours, deep sleep as well, almost impossible to wake up
>tfw I lay awake for several hours before I finally start feeling sleepy and even then cant sleep for more than 6 hours
I want her sleep genetics. Im so fucking jealous of people who can fall asleep right after getting into bed

Fuck your sister while she sleeps

I am the same. I will lay in bed for hours with my eyes closed and not go to sleep. Now I chew 3mg of time release melatonin. It knocks me out in less than 30 minutes. Probably not the best thing for me but nigga gotta sleeep

How the fuck do I get biceps like that? I lift em but I never feel it and if I do, I have to do extremely low focused weight every time and I even then, I still struggle. Should I keep my elbows to my sides or push em past my back?