Transformation thread

Transformation thread

Post some motivating transformations ITT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yioJQFrqMXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bumpan

ITT: roids

I really like the way this guy is built actually...
I'm 27 soon to turn 28 ,186cm / 6'1 and am really skelly 61kg / 135 pounds...how long would it more or less realistically take me to look somewhat somewhat like this guy after transformation? I was a forever lurker only browsing and looking at how bodybuilding works but never put effort to lift anything. I would like to change the feelsbadman I have now...From my perspective I have an okay boneframe and am just literally starved to so skinny cos I don't eat.I'm honestly looking for advice.I will try to better my bad eating habits so I can set a goal in the future to strive for

Why are the tattoos the same way around in a mirror selfie and a regular photo

No way. This has to be Korean plastic surgery or some shit.

b-but where did all the skin go?

Reminder it's all about your frame.

Maybe cuz the pic is flipped

between 50-60 weeks if you maintain and do the imminent cutting cycle.

so about a year, minimum. Maybe 14 months if you hit a snag or two. Never if you don't try.

I swear I've seen the OP's transformation pic upwards of 2-3 years ago on here.

I have a sneaking suspicion the OP has been shilling his own transformation pic, and is now actually fat again, hence why he keeps posting his old transformation.

Instead of shilling your 2-3 year old transformation, how bout post an updated 2017 pic? You've been posting the same image for years now.

Prove to us you haven't got fat again.

thx man! see you in a year in a progress pic thread

Ok what is your point?

Running test at 125-175mg a week is goat

Some of these guys going over 250mg a week don't even know anything yet

Most people say start a cycle at 250x2 injections a week = 500mg

I disagree with that, Arnold and the greats ran gear below 250mg of just test

how old are u

straight outta the camps lad? jesus i feel like if I breathed in your direction your bones would shatter
we'll be waiting patiently laddie

Pretty good.

>30 dbol a day

just test guys

How am I doing, Veeky Forums?

Recovering fatty here, 4 months between pics

That's some solid progress for 4mo man. Keep it up.

The photo on the left is the one that pushed me into becoming fit

Damn, the first one is so me.

I got that beater as a joke, and when my friend took a photo of me I was utterly disgusted with how I looked

Where did the stretch marks go? Wtf

crazy how much difference 15lbs makes huh, mirin

jaw becoming more square
clearly on roid

20kg difference, but looking back on it, I can see just how much body fat I need to lose. I need to get my diet on point. It'd be nice to have a job where I can sit down all day, so energy wasn't a problem.

noob here. how come your arms are so damn vascular but you don't have visible abs? do you not work your abs?

No, I don't. Even though I really want them to be visible, I just can't stand working abs.

Vascularity is heavily influenced by genetics.

work your fucking core bro, just fucking do it. don't be a bitch. if you want visable abs then stop being a bitch and work your core like a madman
yes but his body fat looks quite low overall

1 year lifting

This was 3 months lifting, took the second one about a month ago, bulked up a bit since then, finally starting to see some proper gains though, feels good man

This was about 3 weeks ago

7 month diet cut

Incredible

Amazing face gains

>I_see_no_changes.jpeg

Nice progress!

>black man
>vildhjarta fan

Would lift with/10

>anyone bigger than me
>roids
Choose two, fuck face

>implying its even OP in the pic

Damn mirin
my face looks similar to the bottom pic and I've been cutting hard even stopped eating the bread. Diet and routine pls, how long did it take you?

Good fucking job man, people probably treat you way differently now.
height/weight for before and after?

how'd you become a shitskin
routine?

Jesus
World of warcraft, not even once.

hello Tosin Abasi

Tanning. Currently doing my own variant of Armnolds basic mass routine

Holy fug
Anyone can tell me what to do to become like this?
Diet? Routine? ow much time as a natty?

i wanted an in depth becoming a shitskin routine
i set you up for a comical post retard

Start lifting, and you will be motivated to start eating so as to be able to make the gains from the lifting. Eat a whole fucking jar of peanut butter every day.

It may take a while, and even possibly a few cycles to get to the stage the gook is at in the after pic. But it will not take very long at all for you to make a massive improvement to your aesthetics and health, and your brain/mood generally.

bretty gud. well done lad.

holy shit. This is more impressive to me than fatties losing weight.

gives a skelly hope

holy fuck those shoulders compared to the rest of your body
it looks like you're literally starved

oh sorry

i pooed in loo 3xf for 4 years

dude you could easily look so much better if you just start lifting and eating 2 peanut butter sandwiches a day, plus protein shake and creatine.

took about 2-3 years. Mainly genetics, a good hair cut and being lean. I think the only thing you can really change your face is a strong jaw, which eating a good diet (meats veggies etc) will strengthen your jaw, and eat the meat plain so you really have to chew it

what exercize for pecs and abs?

Damn dude, I feel like the ideal bod for attracting females

The last pic is about two months old but I just bench maxed 330 lbs today and it feels pretty good despite still being a weak lift. Kinda stuck if I should bulk or cut now, but at least I am no longer aushwitz or chubbyfat mode and can say I'm skinnyfat which is an upgrade for me.

Bench press, incline bench press, and machine flys

Crunches (with resistance) Planks 1-2 minutes and dead roach 10mins+

I guess this is as good a place to ask.

In all seriousness, Veeky Forums, how do i achieve Star Platinum swole? I don't mind how long it takes.
I know very well I won't magically grow 5 inches, I'm only interested in the gains.

21y/o, 5'11". Last I checked, a little over 80kg and BMI25. No allergies. Occasional heart pains.

For what it's worth, I do have quite broad shoulders, and a Mesomorph body. Although i'm quite lazy about cooking, so i've got a little gut.

Although if it came to it, i'm ready to take cooking seriously and exclude anything necessary from my diet.

Do you mean you bench maxed 130 pounds?

I say this as it would be impossible for your body to bench 230 pounds, let alone 330.

Godspeed user

10x5 bow downs on carpet everyday.

1 1/2 years 135-180

3 to 5 years.
you do have a great bones frame
dont worry about the end goal, start lifting and eating more and you'll enjoy the process, you wont get there for a while but you will like what you will look like

nigga are you on drugs

This is me.

But i'm stuck i'm over 30 now and can seem to achieve. I feel like ive gone super sayian but can't make it it to ssj2 (the best form)

What can I do to break this hump naturally. I am natty but don't want to lose my hair so I waiting till it's a lost cause or 36 37 to leave humanity behind.
Whatever comes first.
I've actually gained 8 pounds since that bottom picture. I'm going backwards. WHAT THE FUCK..

I'm 6'5", no matter how much I can lift my body will always look small just due to proportions. This is a more recent pic that could be better though, I guess.

well he doesnt seem to have any abs

atleast 3 years natty. cut that in 1/2 if you use skittles

Holy shit nigga, your body looks like a piece of paper. Can you turn 2D?

Loose skin is compounded by numerous factors. Rapid weight loss being a common component.

Younger people who lose significant amounts of slowly accumulated weight frequently retain relatively taut skin after weight loss because of it's relatively good elasticity.

Age and stretched skin often has a harder time conforming to a frame with less fat.

One thing that we're starting to see is with the rise of popularity of intermittent fasting and water-only fasting is even better skin elasticity with significant weight loss. It is thought that the primary force behind this is the significant state of autophagy that cells go through during extended periods of fasting.

Anecdotally, my 45 year old uncle who is doing water fasting has lost 200-ish lbs so far and his skin isn't sagging one bit despite starting with a pretty decent belly hanging over his belt.

goal body

mirin if you didn't do the gay shirt thing

Never going to make IT, fatty.

lol

Thats because the fasting looks for breaking down lean body mass and finds it in the loose skin. People assume that means fasting kills muscle but it actually targets unused lean mass traditional cutting preserves.

On the slow bulk life now because I turned into a skelly. Can't wait to see what I look like this time next year.

POWERFUL.
I wouldn't mind if some of my tax dollars went into skin surgerys for people like you who turned it all around.

PEople who get fit should be rewarded in out health care system.

Pro tip: You won't, try smaller goals. You'll end up chasing that goal body your whole life and even then you might never get it. Go for a Jotaro body for a eehhh 5 year span.

I remember this dude from a 2013 thread, the guy seemed really humble and had stopped browsing Veeky Forums

Post diet and routine. I'm currently in your before too.

dem quads in pic 2.
You made it homie.
Could you post your diet in detail please.
I can't break the hump

this is me

youtube.com/watch?v=yioJQFrqMXM

I've been cutting for about 2 weeks now, and can't seem to get any more off my stomach.
I just wanna be lean one time...

Why don't you eat? You look like you have aids.

2 weeks is nothing, cut for 2 months and see where you are

Hai senpai!

Hey fellas, what should I do next?

I've cut a lot already and I don't know if I should cut 15kg more to skinny fat mode (70kg) or bulk and then finish my cut to end it with some muscle.

I've been lifting but I'm not getting much muscle gains

Left is actually more attractive. Your lack of abs on the right makes you look like those 40 something year olds that are always sucking in their guts to look lean.

>cutting for about 2 weeks now

the equivalent of having a 200 word essay due in the morning

To be fair, I've been doing a pretty hardcore IF eating routine for 2 weeks. I'm about to up my calories and get back to running once my knee stops hurting from a bike crash.

Thanks bud, still trying to shed a few more bf% come fall semester.

I do intermittent fasting and IIFYM. Breakfast is nothing, lunch is either 500g greek yogurt or a cheese and shredded chicken quesadilla, and dinner is whatever I need to hit 150g protein for the day at 2000 cals. Typically this will be a chicken thigh stirfry, but I'll also have a steak and beans or a burger and protein shake.

Why do fat people think they should bulk?
You need to diet for the next year.
You are not a weight lifter, you are a beginner and you need to stop listening to people who have been in the gym for 3+ years who are now at the point of fine tuneing their physique.

Fucking diet