Tfw Jason Genova looks better than you do

>tfw Jason Genova looks better than you do

>roiding for this

no, he does not

He doesn't though, and he roids.

>he roids
bunk orals are not steroids

Or are they?

He actually looks pretty good if you put your thumb over his head.

And another one over his abs.

I'm happy for him, why everybody gotta hate?

>Jason Genova looks better than you do

If jason genova looks better than you, you guys got no excuse when a literal retard can do it.

yeah he looks good, i'm happy for him.

It's retard strength, superior genetics.

he's been training for over 10 years

>he's lower bf% than me

Fuck, time to cut.

HEY

Hes literally been on steroids, clen, and DNP for years to look like a natty lifter. There are year old videos of the rat pack making fun of him for not being able to cut despite taking clen and DNP.

M'lard is the first pissening reverse fake natty

Instead of claiming he's natty but is really taking roids he claims he's taking roids while being natty

Actually people sell him fake roids because he's too stupid to realize the difference. Although it does look like he's on some legal speed.

He looks great. Not great for someone lifting for over a decade and taking steroids, but still. Good for him.

order sissy six m'lord vader for bailing on coath karen!!!

HOLY FUCK CHECK MY IMAGE......HES GOING TO MAKE IT

My god.. the prophecy has been foretold.

HOW

>HES GOING TO MAKE IT
yeah right, like every single year. I bet he will get fatter before ruby

It's all the Angel Dust V2 pre-workout that PJ Braun gives him that he's constantly wired on. NATCHA BOY RIC FLAIR WOOOOO! WOOOO! WOOOOOO!

cant get blow 20% bf bro bean in 15 car accidents bro

Nice quads bro

When you consider that this is what he looked like at the beginning of the year he's made some impressive progress

>7-8 weeks til competition

He's still too fat to place anything but last.

It hindenburgening

whats his snapchat?

Dwarf genetics

lol thats at my gym. I've seen him there a few times. The dude actually looks pretty solid. If you didnt know he was some youtube retard you'd be mirin

kingdomsith

That pic actually came from Brad's snapchat though. big_bradwolf

Are people seriously alleging Genova has a droid body... the fuck has Veeky Forums come to. Disregard the fact that his body is nowhere near unnatural looking (in terms if enhancements at least), do you honestly think Jason would survive a week taking steroids unsupervised? You trust this stuttering mong to monitor/schedule his dosages as well as accurately measure them?

The guy can't fucking fry a fish.... He has trouble opening the bag the fish is in.

He was 17% last week, though. Got a dexa scan and everything.

Dude, he has admitted to it. Why do you think he can bench 350 one day and struggle with 2plate on another?

Making it confirmed

I T S S K I T T L E T I M E

I feel bad for Lenny. Unlike Jason he tries really hard, but his fucked up belly ruins any chance of him ever placing anything other than dead last.

It's ok, Lenny clearly enjoys competing a lot even though he always places last. He's happy as long as he gets to participate.

Whats wrong with his stomach?

>cue thoughtful and mysterious vsauce tune

he openly cops to it m8 and is even sponsored by a prohormone company. All this shows is that you need to reevaluate what you think these drugs actually do

He actually wouldn't look all too shabby if he got himself a decent haircut, a 3 day stubble, some 3d delts, lost some weight and stopped making weird ass faces.

He looks amazing considering the fact that what he has been doing since like 2012 is one set of bench and a few sets of curls, then sitting in the sauna for 30 minutes before crab loading on BK and Dunkin Donuts water

How fucking new are you? Listen here you little shit. He was constantly posting pictures of orals on his instagram and deleting them after Andrew or Brad noticed and told him to take this shit down. Oldfags remember pictures of clen in his car. No to mention blackliverlabs who treated him like a fucking lab rat feeding him prohormones. Obviously he is too retarded to pin but he is able to swallow a little pill. OF COURSE he can't follow a fucking drug protocol. You think someone this retarded remembers how much and how often he should take? He literally had premade meals and still was eating at burger king until food went bad.

>He literally had premade meals and still was eating at burger king until food went bad.
kek

This is the proper response, stop being such sad cunts Veeky Forums

My body is very similar to his, and it was done without roids. I figure he'd be bigger/more cut

He'll come back at Burger King for glasses of water, he deserves it bro
Meanwhile the greedy cunt will have a booth at the Olympia, I cannot imagine the fucking cringe it will induces. Like that time where StoneKidney Labs had an event with Kai Greene and he and his 1% barely noticeable autism showed up with a cartonbox full of his tshirts

SICKENING