I am afraid of/ hate muslims

I am afraid of muslims, they scare the shit out of me.
They look like from the stone age with their clothing and beards and behavior.
They are barbaric and violent.
And they don't smell good either.
They never shower.
they are brown and black too.

mmm look at those big juicy lips

There women are cute tho. And they cover themselves unlike western thots.

>Wearing skin-tight jeans and push-up bras
>But it's ok because they cover part of their hair
lel

Yeah I think that's hot

Fuck, thats the best thing.

They're strictly monogamous whores, what's not to like? They even let you have other wives.

>stone age
Bronze Age/Iron Age*

only a small amount of muslims dress and behave like that, it's mostly pakistanis and somalis that dress/behave this way

>it's mostly pakistanis and somalis that dress/behave this way

Why Veeky Forums is so racist?

Pakis and Somalis aren't races but cultures. Same with "white" Americans aren't an ethnicity but a culture or state of mind.

>America
>having a culture
America is where culture goes to die

lmao dumb kafir get fucked

>they are brown and black too
I'm white tho habibi

I legit never saw one on the streets.
No respectable father would allow his daughter to dress like an instagram whore, hijab or not. Even muslim girls who don't wear hijab dress decently most of the time (tho quite a few of those do indeed dress like thots in the west and in westernized urban centers)

A dead culture is still a culture.

>"white"
I'm sick of this bullshit meme, the fact that 56% of america is white doesn't mean that white americans are 56% white, but that they are 56% of the population while being 100% white.
This fucking meme is a psyop from /leftypol/ and you are being played like a fiddle when you use it.

do you know what cheese is?

It's just a meme, mr amerimutt. No need to get your large order of fries in a twist.

I'm not religious, but I do believe very strongly in religious freedom. People should have the right to practice their faith in whatever way they choose, so long as they're not forcing their beliefs on others or hurting people they disagree with. Yes it is often muslims doing that in the west (and in Muslim countries, as the VAST majority of deaths from terrorism is Muslim on Muslim) but that doesn't mean we should compromise our morals and exclude all people of a particular faith. As we know, all religions can be used by the cynical and power hungry to justify violence.

Don't think of me as just an apologist, because I really dislike Islam for it's views on apostasy and treatment of women. But it's hardly unique. The answer is to remain firm in freedom of religion, and not cave in the face of barbarism.

>taking banter this seriously

Not even Muslims can resist the degenerative effect of the Western World, lol haji girls will grow up to be SLUTS and theres NOTHING they can do about it

He's right though, whiteness in America is different from the ethnic identities of European countries, which while they were invented to a degree, really came about through centuries of killing or displacing people who were slightly different.

In America it's just a hodgepodge of many different cultures that all merged together. There's nothing wrong with that, and I think you care entirely too much about being white. Why does that matter, we're all Americans and that's what's important. America is not a white country, it's an American one.

What the hell even is leftypol, there is no such board on this site.

"If you kill your enemies, they win"
- Justin from Canada

it's on 4x2chan, newfag

I forgot that Veeky Forums was the only imageboard in existence.

I don't remember this cop.

So why am I supposed to care about your dumb drama from another website?

And who is this enemy?

you don't belong here

All your Europes are belong to us!

Deus vult don't worry OP, the next Crusade is coming. And to the Mooselimbs who are thinking of converting to Christianity, don't bother. We know its because you want to engage in tequila which means to lie for Allah. We won't be easy on you mooselimbs. You can run but you can't hide.

>women are degenerate subhumans
More news at 10

Enoch tried to warn us.

white and based

white sharia when fellow kekistanis :DDDDD

Where is the history

see
Your women will turn into cumsluts for CHAD and TYRONE

No, you don't belong here. Fuck off back to 8gag faggot.

>I'm white
Muslims hate dogs. White people love dogs. If you hate dogs, you're not white.

What if you like dogs but willing to eat them in dire situations as well?

>Muslims hate dogs
Wrong

How is this board any different than /pol/?

not LARPing my dude

> tfw your muslim and can't stand other muslims

I feel you OP

>Unironically posting the Daily Fucking Express.

The current muslim demograhic in the west will be a sidenote in history. Either as replacement population that readily integrated in the European populace or as regretable genocide.

Even worse, "my dude."

So your are a christian? That's great! Let's crush (((securarism))) together habibi

>he says on an American image board

And yet you deny Him as your lord and savior.

Oh hey that's a new one. Have one of mine in return.

In Islam the gospels don’t exist desu

>indo-europeans don't exist

Jesus was one of the greater prophets and a mercy from God but I don't belive he was God

Cute!!