post link or go away

Where is the link ?

gg

howlongismyschlong.com/

>being this retarded

howlongismyschlong.com/

>2017
>e-stating

Not pertaining to OPs topic, but is anyone else's dong too big they can't have it 'dress' left or right so they have to fold it up? I heard some people do it online, but I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority. It sucks cause I'll get a bulge on either side of my thighs. Not trying to humblebrag or anything I'm really trying to be sincere. Feels bad man.

i dont even bother measuring flaccid because it's a fucking peanut. really, way too small

also am i really that thick? maybe im making a mistake. i dont really know the circumference, i only know i need 60mm/64mm size condoms

good goy

yea above 5.4 or so is getting thick

no lie, user

NO ONE USE OPS LINK.

USE THIS ONE INSTEAD , MUCH MORE RELIABLE

calcsd.bitballoon.com

It's alright

Threadly reminder that only men and whores care about dick size. I have friends with short dicks who cucked guys with big ones.
Girls are far more aroused mentally than physically.

OP here, why do results differ so much? I think the average on your website is too small.

schlong results: this website: pic related

it's from r/bigfdickproblems, they're the aficionados of big dicks and results are more true than any other site. also they have different versions of studies you can compare to. it's best results for all.

I tuck up. If you get a random chub it can get kinda uncomfortable if it's off to the side or pointing down. It's okay user.

Cool, I guess. Never thought I'd be in 88% though.

found the dicklet

finally a fellow uptuck frend.

yes I agree, if I ever get a random boner it touches my belly button when sitting down. sucks trying to dress, man. at least I got a slight upwards pointing dong which makes girls cum like crazy.

i didn't fuck up the measurement by pressing into the flesh or anything (which only ives a boost to fatties anyway), and i got everywhere around 80th percentile. there's no way that most people are smaller than me what the fuck.
thought i was right in the fucking middle

My squat legs make it look much less girthier, though

It is true that girls get more aroused mentally than physically, but they also get mentally aroused by seeing a big dick

>Your volume is at most 265.15 ml / 8.97 fl oz (US), which is 1.9 times more voluminous than the average.
That makes you bigger than 99.82% of guys. 2 would be bigger than you in a room of 1000 guys.

This has to be a joke, I'm barely average in my group of friends.

it's accurate my guy. you're friends are probably just lying like all guys

>literally in the 99 percentile in all 3 categories without lying

and yet i am an autistic neet with 0 confidence I would rather be a chad with a 3 inch dick than what I am with a cock 3x that size

This is all you need breh. As soon as a female notices your schlong, it is on, from now until forever.